Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a retaliatory neg from the Vala worshipper. I'm so shocked. I also got a "you antis make me sick" comment with it. Think I'll report that, too. I can at least get the comment deleted and hopefully a mod will lecture her on GW's rules.

Comment

Submit a request form for electroshock therapy.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

YEAH BABY! WooHoo!

Thanks to L-Jade I am finally ready to take a Human Host! I picked Squee1. We have the same inners so I'll feel right at home ... And we have a lot in common ...

WOOHOO!

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
          YEAH BABY! WooHoo!

Thanks to L-Jade I am finally ready to take a Human Host! I picked Squee1. We have the same inners so I'll feel right at home ... And we have a lot in common ...

WOOHOO!

Adrianne
          Ah crap!

Greeeeeg! We have a Code 12 on our hands--prepare the Hammer of Thor!
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

YEAH BABY! WooHoo!

WOOHOO!

Adrianne
            Great. Just great.

Err, I mean - I'm honoured!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              Great. Just great.

Err, I mean - I'm honoured!
              I knew you would be
              Or at least you wouldn't put up much of a fight

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I knew you would be
                Or at least you wouldn't put up much a fight

Adrianne
                So. Does this mean we've lost Squee forever, or will it be more of a Tok'Ra style relationship?
                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                  So. Does this mean we've lost Squee forever, or will it be more of a Tok'Ra style relationship?
                  But as soon as Adrianne tries to get me to vote off something I don't want to in the sandwich filler thread I'll hook myself up to one of those separator thingies the Tollan had.
                  sigpic

Comment

But as soon as Adrianne tries to get me to vote off something I don't want to in the sandwich filler thread I'll hook myself up to one of those separator thingies the Tollan had.
                    Just wait until Tame gets the urge to attract more lurkers to the thread. I hope you like leather...
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      Just wait until Tame gets the urge to attract more lurkers to the thread. I hope you like leather...
                      Nooooooooo!!!!!!

(Especially if it's made from bugs.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm ... how do i know that's not Adrianne pretending to be you. The host may already have been repressed.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                          Hmmm ... how do i know that's not Adrianne pretending to be you. The host may already have been repressed.
                          You just have to look at the light silly.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would never think of such a thing!

I suspect Squee's got the better end of this ... Her eyes glow. I'm just this slimy, nasty, body part looking, squealing thing ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

You just have to look at the light silly.
                              D'uh! If Adrianne's already in control, she won't have let you get the device. OR she got the device, but rigged it accordingly.

IE, how can i trust you anymore?

Comment

I would never think of such a thing!

I suspect Squee's got the better end of this ... Her eyes glow. I'm just this slimy, nasty, body part looking, squealing thing ...

Adrianne
                                And I can blame anything evil on her. Bwahahahaha.

Er, um, nevermind.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X