This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis. The one true god.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

You're Horus, egyptian god of the sky. You lived to revenge your father against Seth, who betrayed and slew him. You defeated him after an 80 year struggle, losing an eye in the process, and then castrated him when you won. You got your eye back, but you gave it to your father, Osiris. How sweet.

Well......I guess I should warn my husband never to cross me. I am curious about one thing though. If Seth betrayed and slew Horus's father how did Horus give his father his eye when he got it back?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

You're Anubis. You are commonly depicted as a dog, or as having a dog's head. In the olden days, you were grandly potent; indeed, you were once the sole lord of the dead. However, those days passed long ago, Osiris usurped your throne, and you've been relegated to a less exciting role in the universe. You spend most of your time lounging about the acropolis in Memphis and howling at the Dogstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          You're Horus, egyptian god of the sky. You lived to revenge your father against Seth, who betrayed and slew him. You defeated him after an 80 year struggle, losing an eye in the process, and then castrated him when you won. You got your eye back, but you gave it to your father, Osiris. How sweet.

Well......I guess I should warn my husband never to cross me. I am curious about one thing though. If Seth betrayed and slew Horus's father how did Horus give his father his eye when he got it back?
          Simple answer : AU ? Just be glad you didn't end up as Isis.....there is no way I'm retyping THAT profile !
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Simple answer : AU ? Just be glad you didn't end up as Isis.....there is no way I'm retyping THAT profile !
            I tried to come up with a way to post the Isis profile, but it just won't work here.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              Now I'm really curious as to that Isis profile.

Comment

Hehehe....actually, my "guardian deity" is Thoth, in several forms, watching over me at my desk, but I ended up being:

Ok, hotshot. You're Seth, embodiment of hostility and chaos. And just like Seth, you're likely to be castrated before it's all over, so enjoy your fun now. Oh, and your head is an Aardvark.

Luckily, I can't be castrated. I'm female.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                ~CELLO!~
                ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Let's just say it has to do with babies,milk, and what Isis did with Osiris's reassembled body !

*Grins at DJF*
                  DJF ,I'm not even going to try !
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I could PM it to you... but be warned, as FHB stated earlier:

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss
                    Oy ....icky !
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Yes please PM it to me if you could. What can I say? Curiousity will be my downfall.

Comment

You're nut, the goddess of the sky. You have blue skin and stars all across your body. Pardon the pun, but you're pretty spacey.

hmmm really.. always knew i was kinda nutty (nut pun intended of course..) but then i've taken this quiz before but cant seem ta remember what i got
                        sigpic

Comment

You are Thoth, the most intellectual of the egyptian gods. You savor the muses in all their forms, and you'd rather observe than take action. You are considered peerlessly just, and so you are often considered the arbiter of the gods.

(Interstingly accurate )
                          -Jeannette

Comment

I got Osiris and whether I'm happy or not I don't know. I think I am.. no wait I'm not..... ok just a little.

Comment

Working...
                            X