X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
    Ainty I still want #10 you know the one wrapped in yummy bacon
    Maybe she posted it already and it was such a good present GW decided it wanted it and removed it and then to cover up the crime continued to remove random posts.
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
      I love bacon on a roll with HP sauce, but only if it has been worn by the pig.
      HP sauce? Hewlett Packard Sauce? *confused*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
        HP sauce? Hewlett Packard Sauce? *confused*
        Naw. HP Sauce. The original on a bacon roll or Scottish square sausage is the beez kneez.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Naw. HP Sauce. The original on a bacon roll or Scottish square sausage is the beez kneez.
          Thanks for the explanation I better not show this to hub or he'll want me to send away for it. Course, only if there's one that's hot hot hot. Being a Texan, he believes he's king of the hot sauce hill.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
            Maybe she posted it already and it was such a good present GW decided it wanted it and removed it and then to cover up the crime continued to remove random posts.
            GW doesn't want to give up the bacon!

Ummm...what's a bacon roll? And I have never seen square sausage...round yes, square no. Also I don't think Heinz makes that sauce here
            sigpic
            GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

You have never used HP Sauce .... it is definitely state side (maybe not Guiness) .... good stuff .... and square sausage too!! seems a bread roll is just another name for a hoggie oor kaiser roll.

got to look and see what MH means by a bacon roll though!!

edit - ok!!! that looks awesome --- cheese filled bacon roll even better!! and i would imagine it would be sublime with HP sauce .... the bud is next to me drooling .... so Bev when i come to stay .... make me some???

teehee!!
              Last edited by aintright; 18 December 2011, 06:10 PM.
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                Thanks for the explanation I better not show this to hub or he'll want me to send away for it. Course, only if there's one that's hot hot hot. Being a Texan, he believes he's king of the hot sauce hill.
                Let me know if you want to try some. It might be cheaper if I ship it to you from here. I think we only have the original flavour though...

Crystal Blue Persuasion – Tommy James and the Shondells – 1969
                Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones - 1969
                Honky Tonk Woman - The Rolling Stones - 1969
                I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye - 1969
                In a Gadda Da Vida - Iron Butterfly - 1968
                Lodi - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 1969
                Soul Sacrifice - Santana - 1969
                Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones - 1968
                These Eyes - Guess Who - 1968
                What Is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin - 1969
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

ok Cessie .... sry to keep you waiting .... here you go

your scented one!

Spoiler:

your ermmm .... good stuff!

Spoiler:

and then the coup de grace

Spoiler:
                  And during this tourney I'll never vote for any 5 songs of your choice...extended to tie breakers as well.

no licking the lollies and don't hold on too tight .....

OK so on it goes to DIPS!! you ma dear can STEAL any of the already opened lovely gifts or open a whole new perdy one!!! Have fun shopping!!

teehee!!
                  Last edited by aintright; 18 December 2011, 06:08 PM.
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!

Comment

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!!

Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations – 1968
                    Cotton Fields - CCR -1969
                    Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 1969
                    Good Morning Starshine – Oliver – 1969
                    Hawaii Five-O - The Ventures - 1968
                    Iron Butterfly Theme - Iron Butterfly - 1968
                    Lodi - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 1969
                    Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 1969
                    Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - B.J. Thomas -1969
                    Whipping Post - The Allman Brothers Band - 1969

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                      You have never used HP Sauce .... it is definitely state side (maybe not Guiness) .... good stuff .... and square sausage too!! seems a bread roll is just another name for a hoggie oor kaiser roll.

got to look and see what MH means by a bacon roll though!!

edit - ok!!! that looks awesome --- cheese filled bacon roll even better!! and i would imagine it would be sublime with HP sauce .... the bud is next to me drooling .... so Bev when i come to stay .... make me some???

teehee!!
                      OK just googled that bacon roll...that does look so good...and so wrong at the same time! And is square sausage like scrapple?

As for sauce it might have something to do with the fact that I usually don't do sauce. If I have BBQ its usually a vinegar based sauce from North Carolina my brother picks up in his travels. It is so good So it might be a not looking

Oh and if any of you all are crazy enough and watching the Discovery channel show on Moonshiners you could have caught my little ol town. :eyeroll:

Mmmmm bacon pop
                      sigpic
                      GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

OK just googled that bacon roll...that does look so good...and so wrong at the same time! And is square sausage like scrapple?

As for sauce it might have something to do with the fact that I usually don't do sauce. If I have BBQ its usually a vinegar based sauce from North Carolina my brother picks up in his travels. It is so good So it might be a not looking

Oh and if any of you all are crazy enough and watching the Discovery channel show on Moonshiners you could have caught my little ol town. :eyeroll:

Mmmmm bacon pop
                        actually ... am watching that!!

do you keep your gas pipes over an open flame to keep the gas flowing??? ..... ermmmmm ..... hullo???? one fry short of a happy meal eh???

waiting on Thundy .... AGAIN!!!!

bout to vote for you so i can move on!!!

*taps foot*

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

actually ... am watching that!!

do you keep your gas pipes over an open flame to keep the gas flowing??? ..... ermmmmm ..... hullo???? one fry short of a happy meal eh???

teehee!!
                          Gotta say this good girl knows nothing about Moonshine. I do know some people who have experenced it though (the drink not the making...as far as I know ) and everyone kept saying they were filming it south of here...yeah...was not expecting to see a street I know! They also filmed the Lake that EVERYONE goes to down here.

As for the gas over fire...NUTZ NUTZ! What is wrong with these people!
                          sigpic
                          GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Gotta say this good girl knows nothing about Moonshine. I do know some people who have experenced it though (the drink not the making...as far as I know ) and everyone kept saying they were filming it south of here...yeah...was not expecting to see a street I know! They also filmed the Lake that EVERYONE goes to down here.

As for the gas over fire...NUTZ NUTZ! What is wrong with these people!

maybe it is drinking the shine that is cut with bleach???

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

Oops Squeeg's vote reminded me I forgot to vote.

21 Rounds of Bacon

Ain't No Mountain High Enough - The Supremes - 1968
                              All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix - 1968
                              America - Simon & Garfunkle - 1968
                              Crosstown Traffic - Jimi Hendrix - 1968
                              I Want You Back - Jackson Five - 1969
                              Iron Butterfly Theme - Iron Butterfly - 1968
                              Lay Lady Lay - Bob Dylan - 1969
                              Ramble On - Led Zeppelin - 1969
                              What Is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin - 1969
                              Whipping Post - The Allman Brothers Band - 1969
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

maybe it is drinking the shine that is cut with bleach???

teehee!!
                                Hubby is watching now...we have been giggling over locations
                                Also that lady earlier wasn't to subtle about what she did for a living
                                sigpic
                                GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Working...
                                X