Women: Can they drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Now that said, there are a few sites i have seen that DO allow you to order them in the US and get them shipped, byt you pay MAJOR for the shipping including a freezer box to handle them..
    I have a friend who has an English boyfriend, and every so often they drive out to the one British store we have (luckily not too far from here) and buy everything English for him.

However, there's a local store in my neighbourhood and they occasionally stock products which can normally only be found across the pond. They're not always stocked but when they are, we buy in bulk.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I prefer Cottage pie. I'm not a lover of Lamb
    I LOVE lamb so much. However, it's frellin' expensive on this side of the pond and it has New-Zealand origins. Not that its origins matter, but the price does.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I don't think you want me in Germany
      You think wrong.
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I have a friend who has an English boyfriend, and every so often they drive out to the one British store we have (luckily not too far from here) and buy everything English for him.

However, there's a local store in my neighbourhood and they occasionally stock products which can normally only be found across the pond. They're not always stocked but when they are, we buy in bulk.

I LOVE lamb so much. However, it's frellin' expensive on this side of the pond and it has New-Zealand origins. Not that its origins matter, but the price does.
        It's expensive here too. I can only have buy it rarely when it's on sale
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

*invites FH and Jel to Hamenthotepia* We have lamb for Sunday dinner every few weeks here..

Comment

PH must be rich
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              True, but the oven baked stuff you get in stores over here is no where near as good as going to a good ole British Chippy!

True, Cottage is with mince beef, while Sheps is supposed to be with lamb (and cottage also does scaloped potatoes vice mash topping it), however most store bought ones i ever had DID mince in both..

I thought that was Tabasco!
              or a good old American beer-battered fish fry.....soooo yummy

and yeah as for the cost of lamb...it is kinda pricey though I think the price also depends on the type of cut you're getting....for example ground lamb meat isn't as pricey as a roasting cut

Comment

Lies!

Comment

How else do you explain having lamb every week?
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I didn't say every week

Comment

You didn't?
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Every few weeks

We had lamb last Sunday

Comment

I wasn't invited
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

One of the local food shops (Giant eagle) used to have a rather nice "English" food section in their "International" isle.. However the past year, they have gotten rather sparse in selection of stuff.
                            Heck even the Airforce Commisary at Wright pat, where i used to get some english stuff at, rarely has had anything in the past 3 years..

Comment

*drinks dandelion and burdock*

*eats a sausage roll*

Comment

My sausage
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X