• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Til the Blood Runs Clear...

Comment

Til the Blood Runs Clear...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        KAddy: No, Master Jack wouldn't bother to take the time to orchestrate such a thing. *sits beside him, holds his hand* You need to let her know you miss her. Court her. You two kind of skipped that part. Let her know that you are willing to earn the right to hold her hand for the rest of your lives.

Kat: I do not think she even wants to see me or talk to me. No Moxie tugging at the hem of my robes. It's so quiet in the Stronghold without them.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...dAQOcap15b.jpg
          Kat: I do not think she even wants to see me or talk to me. No Moxie tugging at the hem of my robes. It's so quiet in the Stronghold without them.
          KAddy: Start simple. Send her gifts, notes, anything she will like so she will know that you care. If she burns it or blows it up, it shows she cares enough to expend the energy and you have a chance of winning her back. You might get lucky and she'll send you a thank you message.

Comment

KAddy: Start simple. Send her gifts, notes, anything she will like so she will know that you care. If she burns it or blows it up, it shows she cares enough to expend the energy and you have a chance of winning her back. You might get lucky and she'll send you a thank you message.

Kat: I never thought of it that way before.
            sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...dAQOcap16b.jpg
              Kat: I never thought of it that way before.
              KAddy: *smiles* That's better. Be proactive, not demanding, do your best to be humble. *finishes beer* I suggest Tiffany's to start with, something with a high appraisal value, some red roses and a soft, furry something.

Comment

KAddy: *smiles* That's better. Be proactive, not demanding, do your best to be humble. *finishes beer* I suggest Tiffany's to start with, something with a high appraisal value, some red roses and a soft, furry something.
                Kat: Soft and furry, like a cat? Humble what does that mean? Thank you KAddy. I have much to think about. *kisses her cheek* Good nigh *beams out*
                sigpic

Comment

Kat: Soft and furry, like a cat? Humble what does that mean? Thank you KAddy. I have much to think about. *kisses her cheek* Good nigh *beams out*
                  KAddy: *smiles, shakes head, sends message, beams home*

To: Kat

Not a cat. Moxie would not like that. A kitten. Moxie could adjust to a kitten.

Comment

KAddy: *smiles, shakes head, sends message, beams home*

To: Kat

Not a cat. Moxie would not like that. A kitten. Moxie could adjust to a kitten.
                    Kat: *reads message* Kitten, not cat. okay. *looks around the empty Stronghold*
                    sigpic

Comment

Dexie: Oh she's with CamSyn.
                      Fox: What? and you didn't tell me. I was looking for her.
                      Dexie: *shrugs* I'm going home *beams out*
                      Fox: It's that Sweet Pea again. I know he is out to get me. *beams to lair*
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

fyi...

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Robert Picardo
                        http://www.moviehole.net/200919297-i...robert-picardo

EXCERPT:

Did you enjoy playing Woolsey because the character changed quite
                        considerably over the two shows..?

RP: Well yes, he was introduced as a conflict character, then when they
                        decided to begin to rehabilitate him they went "OK, yes, he is a dick and a
                        humourless jerk but at least he means well" and my second outing which I think
                        was in Inauguration, it showed that even though he was kind of an officious
                        humourless advocate for something, he meant well, he truly believed in the
                        importance of civilian oversight of secret military operations. Then with
                        each successive time they brought me on they seemed to start introducing
                        little personality quirks and giving him a bit of dimension but I was very
                        surprised when they called and asked me. When Joe Mallozzi called and said,
                        "How
                        would you like to take over the Atlantis expedition?" I said you're
                        kidding? .

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

*Master Jack and RMJack beam in*

RMJack: Good morning, lounge. *starts coffee*

MJack: Howdy. *settles in with reports to review*

Comment

EMitchells' cottage...Jonas' room...

*Jonas and Sal beam in*

Jonas: *kisses* It's Friday. *smiles* I really enjoyed that restaurant you showed me. You won't mind if I take someone else there?

Comment

EMitchells' cottage...Jonas' room...

*Jonas and Sal beam in*

Jonas: *kisses* It's Friday. *smiles* I really enjoyed that restaurant you showed me. You won't mind if I take someone else there?
                              I had a wonderful time too, thank you. *smiles* Not at all. It's a great restaurant with great food, people should get to experience it.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

To: Lilith, Bella, Ginger & KAddy

Ladies, let me know what dates work best for you all and I shall arrange our spa trip in Vegas. Or if you have any other destination you prefer I'll look into it. xx
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X