No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a great dinner, Sal. Excellent choice of restaurants. We gonna stay here in Florida tonight or go back to your place? *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cast/out88.png

That was a great dinner, Sal. Excellent choice of restaurants. We gonna stay here in Florida tonight or go back to your place? *grins*
      I know how much you prefer warm weather. *winks* I was thinking back to my place. *smiles* There's something yummy and chocolaty waiting for us.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        I know how much you prefer warm weather. *winks* I was thinking back to my place. *smiles* There's something yummy and chocolaty waiting for us.

Wow. Yummy and chocolaty... how can I say no to that? *stands, pulls out her chair* Shall we go someplace more private to beam out?

Comment

Azul...Miami...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cast/out91.png

Wow. Yummy and chocolaty... how can I say no to that? *stands, pulls out her chair* Shall we go someplace more private to beam out?
          *smirks* That's exactly it, you can't. *kisses, leads him outside to an alleyway, sets code* Would you like to do the honors?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Azul...Miami...

*smirks* That's exactly it, you can't. *kisses, leads him outside to an alleyway, sets code* Would you like to do the honors?

Absolutely. *wraps his arms around her, beams them to BC House*

Comment

Azul...Miami...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ast/out124.png

Absolutely. *wraps his arms around her, beams them to BC House*
              Sal's Room...BC House...

You wait here. *kisses* I'll get our dessert. *hurries out, shuffles back in carefully carrying a tray, sets it on the table* Tahdah! Chocolate fondue! *grins*

sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Sal's Room...BC House...

You wait here. *kisses* I'll get our dessert. *hurries out, shuffles back in carefully carrying a tray, sets it on the table* Tahdah! Chocolate fondue! *grins*

Nice. Chocolate and fruit! You know me so well. *kisses, takes a strawberry, dips, feeds it to Sal*

Comment

Sal's Room...BC House...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ast/out114.png

Nice. Chocolate and fruit! You know me so well. *kisses, takes a strawberry, dips, feeds it to Sal*
                  *nibbles his fingertips* I can only hope I do. *smiles* Before we get too distracted. *hands him an envelope* Happy early Valentine's Day.

Spoiler:

(12 month membership to Steak of the Month-Club

Sal: Their biggest and juiciest steak will be delivered to you every third Friday, with two suggested recipes.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Sal's Room...BC House...

*nibbles his fingertips* I can only hope I do. *smiles* Before we get too distracted. *hands him an envelope* Happy early Valentine's Day.

Spoiler:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...head_steak.jpg
                    (12 month membership to Steak of the Month-Club

Sal: Their biggest and juiciest steak will be delivered to you every third Friday, with two suggested recipes.
                    Cub: Whoa. Sounds great. *tucks certificate in his pocket* Hope that means you'll be over to have steak with me every month. *winks, beams in her present* I always thought flowers was a bad present because they die so fast, so....

Spoiler:

pillows for your bed

Comment

Sal's Room...BC House...

Cub: Whoa. Sounds great. *tucks certificate in his pocket* Hope that means you'll be over to have steak with me every month. *winks, beams in her present* I always thought flowers was a bad present because they die so fast, so....

Sal's Room...BC House...

If you want me to. *smiles* The first one comes next Friday, but I'm not around then. But after that I'd love to. *kisses* Oh! They're so pretty! *grins, cuddles pillow* And soft. Thank you. *hands him one* I want this one to smell like you.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Sal's Room...BC House...

If you want me to. *smiles* The first one comes next Friday, but I'm not around then. But after that I'd love to. *kisses* Oh! They're so pretty! *grins, cuddles pillow* And soft. Thank you. *hands him one* I want this one to smell like you.
                        Sal's room... BC House....

Cub: Of course I want you to. Guess I'll share the first one with Evie. *squeezes pillow with one hand* And... *takes small box out of his pocket* because I want you to get everything you wish for. *hands her small box, hugs pillow tighter*

Spoiler:
                        Wish box. Write your wish, put it inside, and wear it close and your wish will come true as long as you wish for one thing at a time.

Comment

Sal's Room...BC House...

Cub: Of course I want you to. Guess I'll share the first one with Evie. *squeezes pillow with one hand* And... *takes small box out of his pocket* because I want you to get everything you wish for. *hands her small box, hugs pillow tighter*

Spoiler:
                          Wish box. Write your wish, put it inside, and wear it close and your wish will come true as long as you wish for one thing at a time.

*blinks rapidly to keep from crying, smiles* Thank you. I love it. *hugs him tight, kisses*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*blinks rapidly to keep from crying, smiles* Thank you. I love it. *hugs him tight, kisses*
                            Cub: I'm glad. *dips a piece of pineapple* I'm getting all kinds of ideas what to do with this melted chocolate. *grins* How about you?

Comment

Cub: I'm glad. *dips a piece of pineapple* I'm getting all kinds of ideas what to do with this melted chocolate. *grins* How about you?
                              *grins* Oh, I very definitely am. And we should probably take that somewhere more comfortable. *moves tray onto nightstand* I don't want my clothes getting dirty, so wait two seconds. *kisses, bounces to bathroom, returns after a few* No risk of getting this dirty.

Spoiler:

Cub: *smirks* There isn't much to get dirty. *kisses*
                              Eye candy and fondue for dessert for you. *kisses, helps him out his shirt* Don't want that getting dirty either. *takes strawberry, dips, feeds him* Now, I think it's dessert time.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

To CamSyn
                                From Cuddles

We are. It snowed last weekend and all reports say it'll snow again this weekend. All the better for snuggling, I say. But we need to choose some kind of outdoor activity for Saturday. Alpha and Evie are preparing a special V-Day meal for all of us. =D
                                To: Cuddles

Got it. I forgot about snow in that part of SoCal. xx

Comment

Working...
                                X