No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addy: *pours coffee for both* So, for Bubbles's first cooking lesson...we were thinking spaghetti with meat sauce. It won't be until next week, but we're ready. *smiles* Is there something in particular you'd like us to teach him?
    Mitchie: How not to burn things and still have it raw inside. That would be a major improvement. Thanks for the coffee.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      Mitchie: How not to burn things and still have it raw inside. That would be a major improvement. Thanks for the coffee.
      Addy: *giggles* Yes, it would. *smiles, sips coffee*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: *giggles* Yes, it would. *smiles, sips coffee*
        Mitchie: A huge one, edible food is good. Everyone has started to eat out on nights he cooks, but not all of have the options, duites and all.
        Last edited by Iffy; 02 February 2009, 08:13 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Mitchie: A huge one, edible food is good. Everyone has started to eat out on nights he cooks, but not all of have the options, duites and all.
          Addy: I can understand that. *smiles* When is the next time he has dinner duty? It might be helpful for either Val or I to observe him.

Comment

Amaretti: *pulls billing invoice from pocket, fills it in, hands it to him* They protect her...tighter security than most.

Fox: *puts bill in his pocket* see my cleint has not had access to her and is afraid that harm is befalling her. Not that my cleint is all that trustworthy. *chuckles*
            sigpic

Comment

Jonas's makeout tent...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...ep/jo31-11.jpg
              Fox: *puts bill in his pocket* see my cleint has not had access to her and is afraid that harm is befalling her. Not that my cleint is all that trustworthy. *chuckles*

Amaretti: You can assure your client that no harm is coming to her.

Comment

Addy: I can understand that. *smiles* When is the next time he has dinner duty? It might be helpful for either Val or I to observe him.

Mitchie: Tonight, Bella switched nights with him. She's safety proofing the castle.
                sigpic

Comment

Amaretti: You can assure your client that no harm is coming to her.
                  Fox: Good to have my instincts confirmed. Thank you for your time, it's been very enlightening.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/125.jpg
                    Mitchie: Tonight, Bella switched nights with him. She's safety proofing the castle.
                    Addy: I could come over this evening. *smiles* I need to inspect ECam's new getaway this afternoon then I could beam over if that's okay...say about 15:00PT?

Comment

Jonas's makeout tent...

Fox: Good to have my instincts confirmed. Thank you for your time, it's been very enlightening.

Amaretti: Yes...you do need to justify your bill. *smiles* Sticking around the lounge for a while? *walks outside*

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Addy: *hugs Shippy* Happy Birthday! I wonder who CamSyn just tackle kissed in the furnace. *giggles*

Comment

It was me! I am quick today!

Hey congrats to the Lounge on 6000 pages! Who would have thunk it!

Comment

Memorandum

To: War Council

Our next meeting is set for February 18th at 09:00PT.

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                                It was me! I am quick today!

Hey congrats to the Lounge on 6000 pages! Who would have thunk it!

Sheppy: Thanks. The milestone is coming up, so let's be sure it has a picture. *kisses* Happy Birthday, sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
                                X