• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheraton Suites...Tampa...

*knock on door*

Wendy: *mumbles incoherently*
    Cammie: *kisses, throws on robe, pads out to main room*

Wendy: *sits up, looks at door* Angel Eyes?
    Cammie: *comes back* I ordered breakfast ahead of time. *puts tray down*

Cammie: Be right back...*darts out and back* For you...*smiles*
    Spoiler:

Wendy: You are too sweet. *kisses* I'll be back. *pads off to sink*
    Cammie: *pours coffee for self*

Comment

Addy's place...Sheppy's room...

Mer: *beams in wearing his pajamas* What is this? *shoves memo at Sheppy*
      Sheppy: *sits up* You're in my room.
      Mer: *determined* You're putting RSam in command of the Mitchell on Sunday?
      Sheppy: No, you will be in command. She will be running experiments with you. *gets out of bed* You said you wanted to spend time with her...AND...you said you wanted to run these *waves hand* experiments.
      Mer: *flustered* I know...but I didn't expect you to say yes! What will I wear?
      Sheppy: *pats his shoulder, chuckles* I vote go with the uniform and leave the Elmo slippers at home.
      Mer: *looks down at bright red slippers on his feet* Elmo is cool and they happen to keep my feet warm.
      Sheppy: Coffee...*pads out to kitchen*
      Mer: *follows him*

Comment

Kali's lair...

Kali: *kisses* I'm glad you stayed the night.
        Zane: Me, too. *kisses* What time will Patricia be here?
        Kali: 07:00. Did you want to stay and observe her training or go home?
        Zane: I can stay a while. *kisses, turns her around, scrubs her back*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...1/0105-046.jpg

Sam... what say we head over to my place, set the TDF and make sure you have your head in the game tomorrow? So to speak. *winks*

Sam: *looks around, grins* Sounds good to me... as long as I'm home by 1900 your time.
          Jay: Set your code then. *sweeps chips towards Gunny*
          Sam: *sets her code, pushes her chips towards Scruffy*
          Jay: *beams them out*

Spoiler:
          GW's being slow again and no one's responding, so I'm guessing it's worse for others. I might check back later. Otherwise, assume everyone got home or went with their prospective "dates" until they're needed elsewhere. Good night, everybody!
          Oh and on a VERY odd side note: I must really be pissing people off, 'cause I haven't been greened in nearly two weeks! Just odd....
          Spoiler:
          *huggles* It isn't for a lack of trying. Everytime I try to green you it says I can't. Stupid GW greening rules.......
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Cammie: Okay, Sweet Lips, so we get 30 minutes alone with two dolphins in a special pool then we can hit the stores in Orlando before coming back to Tampa. *smiles, caresses her cheek* I don't want to wait. Let me give you your Valentine's gift now? *gives puppy dog eyes*

Comment

Patricia's Junior Lair...

Patricia: *bounces up and down, points at screen* Snow! *big grin*
              Kali: Yes, very good. *smiles*
              Zane: *chuckles* Snow in Death Valley? Different. *kisses Kali, sips coffee*

Comment

To: Sal

How are you feeling today, Kaunis? Better I hope. xoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap18.jpg
                  Cammie: Okay, Sweet Lips, so we get 30 minutes alone with two dolphins in a special pool then we can hit the stores in Orlando before coming back to Tampa. *smiles, caresses her cheek* I don't want to wait. Let me give you your Valentine's gift now? *gives puppy dog eyes*

Wendy: *kisses* How could I possibly say no to that face? *giggles*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Wendy: *kisses* How could I possibly say no to that face? *giggles*

Cammie: You can't. *kisses, hands her a small box* I love you so much. *kisses again*

Spoiler:

(white gold, sized for your right hand ring finger)

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap20.jpg
                      Cammie: You can't. *kisses, hands her a small box* I love you so much. *kisses again*

Spoiler:
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/birthday/Cammie%20and%20Wendy/diamondwhitegoldheartring.jpg
                      (white gold, sized for your right hand ring finger)

Wendy: *opens the gift* Oh Cammie...*stares at the ring in awe, then looks back up to him*...it is absolutely beautiful. *big smiles* I love you so much, too. *kisses*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: *opens the gift* Oh Cammie...*stares at the ring in awe, then looks back up to him*...it is absolutely beautiful. *big smiles* I love you so much, too. *kisses*

Cammie: Let's see if they sized it right. *takes ring, slips it onto her right hand* Nice. I used RCWendy for the fitting...glad her fingers weren't swelling that day. *chuckles, kisses*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap22.jpg
                          Cammie: Let's see if they sized it right. *takes ring, slips it onto her right hand* Nice. I used RCWendy for the fitting...glad her fingers weren't swelling that day. *chuckles, kisses*

Wendy: *giggles* Me, too. It is the perfect fit. *looks at the ring on her hand, then kisses Cammie again* I have something for you as well. *bounces over to her bag, pulls out the gift and hands it to him* Happy Valentine's Day, Angel Eyes.

Spoiler:

(White gold Celtic endless knot money clip)

Wendy: Those are Celtic endless knots which mean unending love. *smiles*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: *giggles* Me, too. It is the perfect fit. *looks at the ring on her hand, then kisses Cammie again* I have something for you as well. *bounces over to her bag, pulls out the gift and hands it to him* Happy Valentine's Day, Angel Eyes.

Spoiler:

(White gold Celtic endless knot money clip)

Wendy: Those are Celtic endless knots which mean unending love. *smiles*

Cammie: It's terrific. *kisses* Thank you. *smiles, puts it aside* I'll switch over to it tonight. *holds her hand, picks up their tote bag* Time to get to the dolphins. *winks, beams them out*

Comment

Fruitie's room...

Fruitie: I am very, very pleased with your progress. Hard to believe that you are the same guy from just a couple of days ago. *smiles* I think CJack will be equally as pleased. Just remember to keep your confidence level up like last night. You were amazing at the poker game....and afterwards for that matter. *winks*

RMal: Thanks. I'm glad I pleased the teacher. *kisses*

Fruitie: Indeed you did. Now, I think it would be wise to have a follow up in the near future, just to make sure you are still doing well.
                              RMal: I agree.
                              Fruitie: Excellent.
                              RMal: We'll be in touch. *kisses again* Later. *beams home*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

random...Abyss...

Comment

Working...
                                X