Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...h/0413-201.jpg

Well... if I can be home by 2000, I'm all yours. *winks* I'm sure we won't have any trouble from him before then, right?

EDSam: Set your auto beam if you want. *smiles* I'm going. You can follow. *winks* Later, lounge. *beams out*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...S10/Dom274.jpg

I'll be here. *returns kiss, caresses frontal non-PG area, sighs* It'll be a long wait, too. *licks his lips again*
    CamSyn: You'll survive. *chuckles* Later, lounge. *waves, beams out*

Comment

WCam: Guess we can go now. *kisses*
      Dr. Lam: Yep. The clean up crew will take care of all this. *smiles, wraps arms around his neck*
      WCam: *kisses, grabs her bum, beams them to her room*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...gerDJged16.jpg
        EDSam: Set your auto beam if you want. *smiles* I'm going. You can follow. *winks* Later, lounge. *beams out*

CamSyn: You'll survive. *chuckles* Later, lounge. *waves, beams out*
        *Jay and Cuddles both sigh, then look at each other*

Uhhh... I was just going home. *beams home, resets Evie's autobeam for Wednesday morning, his own for 2000, beams to Addy's, EDSam's room*

Cuddles: *grins stupidly, beams home, finds the right toy, ensconces himself for the night*

Comment

To RJonas
          From Neelan

Hey. Can you please do me a favor? Check Addy's clan calendar for Amaretti and see if he's available from January 2nd to the evening of the 4th for me? Thanks!
          XO

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            To RJonas
            From Neelan

Hey. Can you please do me a favor? Check Addy's clan calendar for Amaretti and see if he's available from January 2nd to the evening of the 4th for me? Thanks!
            XO

To: Neelan

He is and I have penciled you in. I will advise him once he escapes his restraint field. He's now disabled his communications by activating one of EDSam's traps. He is most amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

To: Neelan

He is and I have penciled you in. I will advise him once he escapes his restraint field. He's now disabled his communications by activating one of EDSam's traps. He is most amusing.
              To RJonas
              From Neelan

No idea what you're talking about, but THANKS! I'll send you a thank you basket once I'm uncuffed.
              XX

Comment

Neelan's place....

*doorbell rings... knock on door*

Cub: Patience! *opens door*
                UPS driver: UPS.
                Cub: Thanks.

UPS driver: Have a good night.

*from Neelan's bedroom* Was that my Dr. Horrible DVD?!

Cub: *opens box* Yes!

*from Neelan's bedroom a loud squeeeeee*
                Alpha: *runs out, grabs DVD* Thanks, Cub. *runs back to Neelan's room*

Comment

Thanks for the first-hand intel, EDSam. I had a lot of fun watching Amaretti struggle.

EDSam: I told you he'd figure out how to counteract the measures I'd taken.
                  Jay: But you have some great data for your next attempt. *kisses* Thanks for letting me tag along.
                  EDSam: Glad you could be here. Your insights were helpful.
                  Jay: Hey, I'm a guy. I know guys. *grins* See ya later. *beams home*
                  EDSam: *enters new data onto laptop, launches new program, sighs*

Comment

Sal’s place...

*wrapped box with card, and cooler are beamed in*

Sal,
                    Have a wonderful Christmas and give my best to your clan. Oh, and Laura asked me to pass this on as well (in the cooler), from our clan to yours.
                    Doc

In the box:
                    Spoiler:

with note:

I thought we could keep a journal of all the places we visit together. Sort of like a time traveller's companion guide.
                    Doc xx

In the cooler:
                    Spoiler:

dishes filled with rumballs, with note:

Enjoy, guys. Merry Christmas. Love Laura and the boys xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                      Sal’s place...

*wrapped box with card, and cooler are beamed in*

Sal,
                      Have a wonderful Christmas and give my best to your clan. Oh, and Laura asked me to pass this on as well (in the cooler), from our clan to yours.
                      Doc

In the box:
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182/lauraj214/other%20stuff/gifts/xmas08/brownleatherjournal.jpg

with note:

I thought we could keep a journal of all the places we visit together. Sort of like a time traveller's companion guide.
                      Doc xx

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...pendantblk.jpg

In the cooler:
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182/lauraj214/other%20stuff/gifts/xmas08/IMG_2472.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...08/A50628G.jpg

dishes filled with rumballs, with note:

Enjoy, guys. Merry Christmas. Love Laura and the boys xx
                      Sal’s place...Sal's Room...

*stretches, stares at cooler* Since when are we storing food in my room? *blinks, rubs eyes, rolls out of bed eyes box and cooler* Mystery food first then mystery box. *opens cooler, grins* Food! *picks up rumball, nibbles* Yum. *stuffs entire thing in her mouth, opens box, grins* Cute! *sends message*

To: Doctor

Tell Laura thank you for the rumballs, I'm sure my guys will down them all in seconds. And thank you for the journal and necklace. I'll bring them along on our next trip. I was thinking Rome or should we try our luck again in Egypt? Or we can wing it.
                      See you in the New Year. Stay safe.
                      xoxox
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

To: Sal

You're welcome, thank you for my present - I haven't opened it yet, house rules here, but I know I'll love it. Winging it sounds good. There's so much to see, we can decide when the time comes. And Laura says you're very welcome, she hopes you enjoy them.

See you next year xx
                        sigpic

Comment

For those interested...

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                          SG1 - Michael Shanks - Yikes! Repeat of 'Megasnake':

Yes, it's true. The SciFi Channel is repeating Michael Shanks made-for-TV flick, 'Megasnake,' on Sunday, Dec. 28 at 11:00am.

Also, Michael's CSI: Miami episode, 'Payback,' airs on Sunday, Dec. 28 at 7pm on A & E TV.

And on Dec. 26, on LMN (Lifetime MOVIE Network), is repeating Michael's made-for-TV flick, 'Under the Mistletoe,' at 7pm.
                          SG1 - Corin Nemec - TV Appearances through Dec. 29th:

Fri. Dec. 26 10:00 AM IFC The War at Home

Sat. Dec. 27 6:30 AM HBOSIG Tucker: The Man and His Dream - also co-stars Marshall Bell (SGA's Brain Storm) and Dean Stockwell (SG1's Shadow Play),

Sat. Dec. 27 2:00 PM USA NCIS Skeletons - also co-stars Brian Markinson (SG1's Scorched Earth)
                          SG1/SGA - Peter Williams/Kavan Smith - 'Eve's Christmas' - Wed Dec 24 on Life at 2pm:

A 2004 made-for-TV movie filmed in BC, Canada, and starring: Sebastian Spence (SG1's Death Knell), Winston Rekert (SG1's The Tok'ra, Parts 1 and 2), Kavan Smith (SG1/SGA's Maj. Evan Lorne), Peter Williams (SG1's Apophis) and Jocelyne Loewen (SG1's Avenger 2.0).

Also, Kavan Smith in 'Due East' - Sat. Dec. 27 5:00 AM LMN (Lifetime MOVIE Network) -- also co-stars Lynda Boyd (Sanctuary), Stephen E. Miller (SGA's Outcast), Nicki Clyne (BSG), Don Thompson (SG1's Wormhole X-treme! and Stronghold), Jim Byrnes (Sanctuary and SG1's Heroes, Part 2), Gabrielle Miller (SG1's Brief Candle) and Alvin Sanders (SG1's Holiday).
                          Last edited by Admiral Q O; 23 December 2008, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Addy's office...

Cupcake: You want me to stay with you?
                            Addy: No, Cammie's here. I'll let you know what happens.
                            Cupcake: Okay. *kisses* Merry Christmas.
                            Addy: Merry Christmas. *kisses*
                            Cupcake: *beams home*
                            Addy: *hugs Cammie, cries*

RL note...
                            Spoiler:
                            I have another sick dog. Hopefully, it's nothing serious. We won't know for a few hours yet.

Comment

Kali's lair...

Kali: Thanks for coming over. I had a wonderful time. *kisses*
                              Zane: Me too. *kisses* Merry Christmas.
                              Kali: Merry Christmas. *smiles*
                              Zane: *steps back, waves, beams home*

Comment

Addy, have you notice that you out rank, The General. We got new ranks over night.

Comment

Working...
                                X