Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/MS%20Daniel/MS%20Daniel%209/4thhorsemanAQOcap22a.jpg
    EDaniel: From you? Sure. *kisses* Set your code. *waves to Cupcake*

Fruitie: *sets code* I'm ready. *grins*

Addy: Thanks. *kisses* You look very yummy today. *smiles* What are we doing by the way? MJack only told me to be here to meet you. He didn't give me any details of what you have planned for us.

Cupcake: I thought I would take us shopping and you could help me pick out some new ties and maybe get you a little something as well. *smiles* Then we could have a nice dinner and after that I would take you back to my place for the night. *kisses*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
      JJEDC: Thanks love *blows kisses*

-JJ
      Addy: You're welcome. *smiles* Just help yourself to all you want. *winks*

Comment

Wendy's beach house...

*Cammie and Wendy come in from the beach*
        Wendy: *checks messages* Angel Eyes, looks like you have a message from Villicus Teal'c. *hands him message*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...%20Ties/30.jpg
          Fruitie: *sets code* I'm ready. *grins*
          EDaniel: Later, lounge. *sends message to EDSam, beams out with Fruitie to his lair*

To: Sugar Plum

Fruitie is joining me in my lair. I'll leave the head of duty chores to you. That is unless there is something cool to do...like make a decision or declare war or something. Love you. xoxo

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Ties/116.jpg
            Cupcake: I thought I would take us shopping and you could help me pick out some new ties and maybe get you a little something as well. *smiles* Then we could have a nice dinner and after that I would take you back to my place for the night. *kisses*
            Addy: That sounds very nice. *kisses, sets code* Later, lounge. *smiles* You can take me when you're ready. *winks at Cupcake*

Comment

Addy: That sounds very nice. *kisses, sets code* Later, lounge. *smiles* You can take me when you're ready. *winks at Cupcake*

Cupcake: *takes her by the waist, wraps his arm around* Later, Lounge. *beams them out*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy's beach house...

*Cammie and Wendy come in from the beach*
                Wendy: *checks messages* Angel Eyes, looks like you have a message from Villicus Teal'c. *hands him message*
                Cammie: Thanks. *kisses, checks out message* Villicus? *shakes head* Who came up with that, I wonder. *gets BlackBerry, sends text, tosses it aside* Now, I believe we need a shower. *takes hold of Wendy's hips*

To: Villicus Teal'c

The memo looks fine. Proceed with distribution. One thing. Villicus?

Comment

Memorandum

To: 302 patrol personnel

Re: Gamma Station Protocols

Effective January 5, 2009

1. All pilots are to arrive aboard the Daedelus II at least 30 minutes prior to commencement of patrol. The ships for the squadron on duty each day will be delivered overnight, as usual.

2. At the break point of your duty shift, 1.5 hours in, you will initiate a 5 second hyperspace journey to Gamma Station, Domnovus, as opposed to your previous flight path to Area 51, Earth.

3. During your break time, a TDF may be employed for those wishing to nap. You may engage in any of the following activities:
                  a) rest
                  b) acquisition of sustenance
                  c) visitation in pilot lounge
                  d) work-related activities, i.e. reports, etc.

4. While on Domnovus, you may NOT engage in any of the following activities:
                  a) intimate relations with members of the local indigenous population
                  b) consumption of alcohol
                  c) any activity that is in violation of local justice codes

5. At the end of your patrol, return your ship to Gamma Station, Domnovus, complete your report(s), as applicable, and then travel home via the Stargate to Maui Alpha Base, Earth. From there your own clan transport systems will be operational for transport to other locations on the planet.

Comment

Cammie: Thanks. *kisses, checks out message* Villicus? *shakes head* Who came up with that, I wonder. *gets BlackBerry, sends text, tosses it aside* Now, I believe we need a shower. *takes hold of Wendy's hips*

To: Villicus Teal'c

The memo looks fine. Proceed with distribution. One thing. Villicus?
                    Wendy's beach house...

Wendy: *grins, runs her hands up his arms* I plan on being very, very thorough. *nips at his chin*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy's beach house...

Wendy: *grins, runs her hands up his arms* I plan on being very, very thorough. *nips at his chin*
                      Cammie: I expect nothing less. *grins, guides her to the shower* So, you want to know where we're going to bring in the new year? So you can plan? *kisses, turns on water, strips*

Comment

Cammie: I expect nothing less. *grins, guides her to the shower* So, you want to know where we're going to bring in the new year? So you can plan? *kisses, turns on water, strips*
                        Wendy's beach house...

Wendy: *takes off her bikini* I'd love to. *kisses as she gets into the shower*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

random...

sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Memorandum

To: War Council Members

Re: Gamma Station Inaugural

This is to confirm that preparations are on schedule for the opening of Gamma Station for normal operations on January 5, 2009. There will be a tour for the War Council at 08:00PT with a luncheon and reception at 12:00PT. This will give the Council the opportunity to see the base in full operation with Alpha Squadron on duty. It is understood that Col. Cupcake Mitchell will participate in his normal patrol then join the rest of us afterward.

Comment

Wendy's beach house...

Wendy: *takes off her bikini* I'd love to. *kisses as she gets into the shower*
                              Cammie: *slips in after her, looks her in the eyes* London, England. *smiles*

Comment

Cammie: *slips in after her, looks her in the eyes* London, England. *smiles*
                                Wendy's beach house....

Wendy: *lets out a squee* Really? I've never been there before and have wanted to go so badly. *kisses* I love you, Angel Eyes. *kisses deeply, lets her hands roam down his front....censored*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X