Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Bunny: Hello *blows kiss to JJEDC* I'm off now, perhaps we can connect some other time. *winks*
    JJEDC: But of course Until next time....

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Addy: *kisses JJJC gently* I'm good. My daughter is part of my clan now...as opposed to her fathers'. *smiles* Usually, I have Verona's Jack here today as my date, but he couldn't make it this week.

Comment

Sal's Dorm Room...

Nibbles: *eyes Sal's suitcase* Can you lift it on your own?

Yuppers. *lifts suitcase, triumphant grin* See?
        Nibbles: That's great. *nods* Now, how about you hold on to the handle and lift it properly without tricks?
        *blows raspberry, lets suitcase drop to the floor* Meanie.
        Nibbles: I prefer observant. *chuckles*
        *holds onto handle, lifts suitcase, wavers slightly* Happy? *drops suitcase again*
        Nibbles: Happier. *kisses*
        Goody, I'm gonna shower now. *kisses* Scrub my back?
        Nibbles: Sure.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Addy: *kisses JJJC gently* I'm good. My daughter is part of my clan now...as opposed to her fathers'. *smiles* Usually, I have Verona's Jack here today as my date, but he couldn't make it this week.

JJJC: Sounds like a lot has happened since I've been away and you are looking as beautiful as ever *kisses*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
            http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...nkalot/LC8.jpg
            JJJC: Sounds like a lot has happened since I've been away and you are looking as beautiful as ever *kisses*

-JJ
            Addy: Yeah...life happens. *smiles, kisses*

Comment

Addy: Yeah...life happens. *smiles, kisses*
              JJJC: I will need to re-establish ties with the other Jack's in the lounge. I need to find out what has been going on and how I may assist. *cuddles and kisses*

JJECC: Careful Jack.....

JJEDC: Well see you, great tacos thanks for lunch will chat again soon....*wanders into a private room for a nap*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

JJJC: I will need to re-establish ties with the other Jack's in the lounge. I need to find out what has been going on and how I may assist. *cuddles and kisses*

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...argate0745.jpg
                JJECC: Careful Jack.....

JJEDC: Well see you, great tacos thanks for lunch will chat again soon....*wanders into a private room for a nap*

-JJ
                Addy: *blows kiss to ECC* Just because I bite you, doesn't mean I'll bite him. *bats eyelashes*

Comment

Addy: *blows kiss to ECC* Just because I bite you, doesn't mean I'll bite him. *bats eyelashes*

JJECC: Good to know sweetie *blows kisses*
                  Feeling neglected here boys!
                  JJECC: *tackles hugz JJ*....better?!
                  *blushes* much thanks *kisses JJECC*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...argate1826.jpg
                    JJECC: Good to know sweetie *blows kisses*

-JJ
                    Addy: Evil Sweetie, tell them about Patricia. *smiles*

ECam: She's an evil prodigy. Her twin sister, Denise is sharp, too. *grabs another beer, hands out a round*

Addy: Thanks. *kisses, sips beer*

Comment

JJJC: *waves* very long time no see, how are you Jess ?

-JJ
                      Jess: I am doing well, thanks. *smiles* Very busy. But I could not stay away from here forever.

Sweetie: Nice to see you again, JJJC.
                      Sweater Boy: *nods* It's been awhile. *looks at Sweetie* Tell SamWin not to worry about the tacos. I made more and put them in the fridge before I beamed here. All he has to do is warm them up.
                      Sweetie: Ah, okay. I guess I should get going, then. SweetSammie has been very tired lately. She's resting and I promised I'd pick her up something for dinner... don't think she's up to the tacos.
                      Sweater Boy: *nods* Anytime you guys want a snack or anything else, let me know. I'm happy to provide.
                      Jess: I'd better get back, too. Hopefully I'll be able to stop in again tomorrow. See you guys!

*all beam out*

Comment

JJECC: I think we're going to have to start taking role call, how ever are we going to keep track
                        JJJC: I wouldn't worry about it *kisses Addy* seen any major adventures lately?
                        *cuddles close to JJECC* don't you worry Cam, we'll figure it out

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ate02776-1.jpg
                          JJECC: I think we're going to have to start taking role call, how ever are we going to keep track
                          JJJC: I wouldn't worry about it *kisses Addy* seen any major adventures lately?
                          *cuddles close to JJECC* don't you worry Cam, we'll figure it out

-JJ
                          Addy: Me, personally? Our oldest dog in RL has cancer and I'm dealing with that...and I have an ulcer...for real. Go figure. Otherwise, we have had some explorations by the clan and we have two ops starting up at the first of the year on other planets. I haven't been to either, though. *kisses*

Comment

Danny: *walks in from control room* JJ, honey. Would you like a brief memo on the latest for each of our clan and such?

Addy: Hi, Danny. *giggles*

ECam: Hey. *nods*

Comment

Addy: Me, personally? Our oldest dog in RL has cancer and I'm dealing with that...and I have an ulcer...for real. Go figure. Otherwise, we have had some explorations by the clan and we have two ops starting up at the first of the year on other planets. I haven't been to either, though. *kisses*
                              Spoiler:
                              Gee poor dog, sorry to hear about that. And you have an ulcer, ouch my oh my I hope you get a chance to relax for the holiday season. *hugz*

JJJC: My dear, *kisses*. We must find ways for you to relax, want a massage?

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap26a.jpg
                                Danny: *walks in from control room* JJ, honey. Would you like a brief memo on the latest for each of our clan and such?

Addy: Hi, Danny. *giggles*

ECam: Hey. *nods*

TONGUE!!!!......Yes that would be lovely Danny

JJECC: *shakes head*, JJ sweetie seriously.....*nods* Hiya Danny.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X