No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addy: I know, honey. *hugs KAddy* It's a pain to fall for a bad boy. *guides her over to get coffee*

Cammie: It's okay. Being on his hit list doesn't bother me. *gets more coffee*

Mitchie: *laughs* I think that was more displaced anger. Cupcake spent the last two days w/ Iffy. Kit's not too happy about that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      MacCam: Back from Atlantis to the Lounge. *waves to everyone*

MacCam: Okay, I admit it, that would be a little bit weird, you know that 2 Cams, maybe not just a little bit. But you are mean.

Mac: I like mean boys. They are hot. *winks to Cammie* Hello people! *waves*
      Addy: *giggles* Give it up, Cammie. You won't win this one.

Cammie: I think you're right, Addy. *kisses, gets a bottle of water*

*Vala, CJack, Kevin, ECam and CamSyn all wave hello*

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...enbow1/201.jpg
        Mitchie: *laughs* I think that was more displaced anger. Cupcake spent the last two days w/ Iffy. Kit's not too happy about that.
        Addy: He has a real jealousy issue, doesn't he?
        KAddy: I tried to take his mind off it. *waves to Mac and MacCam*
        Addy: I know, honey, I know.

Comment

MJack's fishing cabin...

MasterJack: *smiles, pulls her in for another kiss, runs hands up the back of her nightie*
          Iffy: I think the shorts need to....Oh...*cuts feeds*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Addy: *giggles* Give it up, Cammie. You won't win this one.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap74.jpg
            Cammie: I think you're right, Addy. *kisses, gets a bottle of water*

*Vala, CJack, Kevin, ECam and CamSyn all wave hello*

Mac: For me, you are the winner, Cammie.
            MacCam: I was thinking, it wouldn't be that weird, if...
            Mac: *giggles* You just can't stop, right? *kisses MacCam's face*
            I heard some whispers about a new room for MacCam. That's just great, Kyan!
            I see he's not here. Anyway, maybe later.
            Hello Vala, Jack, Kevin, Cam, CamSyn, wow, lots of people here tonight.

Addy: He has a real jealousy issue, doesn't he?
            KAddy: I tried to take his mind off it. *waves to Mac and MacCam*
            Addy: I know, honey, I know.
            Mac: *waves back to KAddy*
            MacCam: hey there KAddy. *smiles*

sigpic

Comment

Mac: For me, you are the winner, Cammie.
              MacCam: I was thinking, it wouldn't be that weird, if...
              Mac: *giggles* You just can't stop, right? *kisses MacCam's face*
              I heard some whispers about a new room for MacCam. That's just great, Kyan!
              I see he's not here. Anyway, maybe later.
              Hello Vala, Jack, Kevin, Cam, CamSyn, wow, lots of people here tonight.

Mac: *waves back to KAddy*
              MacCam: hey there KAddy. *smiles*

Addy: We're having our Secret Santa party today, so there are more peeps than usual. *smiles*

Kyan: (on intercom) The crystal is almost ready. Should I meet MacCam at your place Mac?

Comment

Addy: We're having our Secret Santa party today, so there are more peeps than usual. *smiles*
                MacCam: Oh I see, party time, that's fun! Psssst why Secret? *winks*

Kyan: (on intercom) The crystal is almost ready. Should I meet MacCam at your place Mac?
                Mac: Yes, Kyan, that sounds good. Thank you very much!

sigpic

Comment

MacCam: Oh I see, party time, that's fun! Psssst why Secret? *winks*

Mac: Yes, Kyan, that sounds good. Thank you very much!

Addy: We all throw our names into a big box and the names are drawn at random then one peep gives to just the one name assigned. It is more fun to do it secret and have people guess. Danny is in the control room today and will tell anyone who asks, who their Secret Santa was. *winks*

Kyan: (on intercom) I'll be there in a few. Which room should I beam into?

Comment

Addy: We all throw our names into a big box and the names are drawn at random then one peep gives to just the one name assigned. It is more fun to do it secret and have people guess. Danny is in the control room today and will tell anyone who asks, who their Secret Santa was. *winks*

Kyan: (on intercom) I'll be there in a few. Which room should I beam into?
                    Mac: Oh, I know this Secret present thing, we did it many times with my friends, it's very funny. But sometimes there were changing, like: 'Hey, I really don't know what should I give him, your man is better, can we exchange?' *grins*
                    MacCam: Which room? I believe that hall would be perfect, we don't use it for anything *whispers* It's far from Maccy's bedroom. *winks*

sigpic

Comment

Mac: Oh, I know this Secret present thing, we did it many times with my friends, it's very funny. But sometimes there were changing, like: 'Hey, I really don't know what should I give him, your man is better, can we exchange?' *grins*
                      MacCam: Which room? I believe that hall would be perfect, we don't use it for anything *whispers* It's far from Maccy's bedroom. *winks*
                      Addy: *giggles* We had elf services available for anyone who wanted to pass off the shopping to someone else. *winks*

Mac's place...hallway...

Kyan: *beams in holding Tok'ra crystal* Nice digs. *smiles, looks around*

Comment

CJ: *beams in* Hello, lounge. *waves to all, kisses Addy* Good morning, Raspberry. *smiles*

Addy: Good morning, Pumpkin. *kisses* Sorry to hear about the bad weather your way.
                        CJ: We've made it through worse. *sets his bag down*
                        Addy: Okay, then I won't worry. *beams his bad to her room, leads him to coffee pot*

Comment

Addy: *giggles* We had elf services available for anyone who wanted to pass off the shopping to someone else. *winks*
                          Mac: Haha, that's a good one to!

Mac's place...hallway...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...csimDJGed5.jpg
                          Kyan: *beams in holding Tok'ra crystal* Nice digs. *smiles, looks around*
                          Mac's place...

MacCam: Thank you, Kyan! Come, I'm gonna show you the room.

sigpic

Comment

Mac: Haha, that's a good one to!

Mac's place...

MacCam: Thank you, Kyan! Come, I'm gonna show you the room.
                            Mac's place...

Kyan: *follows, looks* Show me where you want the entrance to the room to be. I'll put the crystal there and it will do the rest.

Comment

*Sal, Johnny, Pixie and Ace beam in*

Morning everyone! *hugs and kisses, gets cocoa going*
                              Johnny: Morning. *smiles, gets coffee*
                              Ace: Hey *waves*

Pixie: Good morning *smiles, hugs and kisses goes for coffee*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                *Sal, Johnny, Pixie and Ace beam in*

Morning everyone! *hugs and kisses, gets cocoa going*
                                Johnny: Morning. *smiles, gets coffee*
                                Ace: Hey *waves*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...t%20City/4.jpg
                                Pixie: Good morning *smiles, hugs and kisses goes for coffee*
                                Addy: Hey, guys. *waves*
                                KAddy: Hey. *smiles, waves, kisses Ace*

CJ: Hello. *smiles and waves*

Vala: Good morning, guys. *smiles, kisses Ace*

*Cammie, CJack, Kevin, ECam and CamSyn all wave hello, kiss the ladies*

Comment

Working...
                                X