• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa

To RGH

Spoiler:

(solar powered)

Comment

MJack: *beams in* Howdy, campers. *kisses Addy and Vala, nods to the guys, grabs coffee, settles in with newspaper*

*Addy and Vala kiss back*
      Cammie: Hey, Pops. *nods, gets more coffee*

Comment

Hey there Jack!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: MJack loves Six. *giggles* We welcome BSG clones in here as well. You can be sure to tell Mac, k?

MacCam: Really? Well, that woman is something, no question. *winks*
        Yeah, Maccy read the first page of your thread Addy, and he saw that you welcoming not just SG but BSG characters as well. So, he decided he wants a Six...hell, I want a Six too. *giggles*
        I will tell him, I promise. It will be not just his pleasure.

sigpic

Comment

Secret Santa

To: CamSyn

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Admiral Q O; 08 December 2008, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            Hey there Jack!

MacCam: Really? Well, that woman is something, no question. *winks*
            Yeah, Maccy read the first page of your thread Addy, and he saw that you welcoming not just SG but BSG characters as well. So, he decided he wants a Six...hell, I want a Six too. *giggles*
            I will tell him, I promise. It will be not just his pleasure.

MJack: Does that mean she can date outside your clan?

Comment

MJack: Does that mean she can date outside your clan?[/CENTER]

MacCam: Well, I guess she'll spend the first few days, weeks in my room...but we're talking about Six here, so yes Jack, I believe no one could stop her if she wanna date with a charming man. *winks*

sigpic

Comment

Kyan: (on intercom) MacCam, will this design work for you. A seating area can be put behind the arch in front of the window and the rest of the room can hold a very large bed.

Spoiler:

Comment

MacCam: Well, I guess she'll spend the first few days, weeks in my room...but we're talking about Six here, so yes Jack, I believe no one could stop her if she wanna date with a charming man. *winks*

MJack: I can do charming.

Addy: *giggles* Yes, of course you can, Jack. *kisses, gets more coffee*

Comment

Kyan: (on intercom) MacCam, will this design work for you. A seating area can be put behind the arch in front of the window and the rest of the room can hold a very large bed.

MacCam: It's perfect Kyan. Just perfect, really. The windows, the space, everything. Very nice! I'm sure Maccy will love it. And I guess Six will be very pleased too. *winks*

MacCam: Agreed. Very charming.

sigpic

Comment

*Melts into the big browns* You sure can!

Comment

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...2002760459.jpg

MacCam: It's perfect Kyan. Just perfect, really. The windows, the space, everything. Very nice! I'm sure Maccy will love it. And I guess Six will be very pleased too. *winks*

MacCam: Agreed. Very charming.

Kyan: (on intercom) Good. I will have the crystal programmed in a couple of hours. And I recommend a chassis lounge for in front of the windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                          *Melts into the big browns* You sure can!

MJack: Good morning, beautiful. *kisses* Once I show my ski chalet to Addy tomorrow, you should come over and see it...say Thursday?

Comment

MacCam: Hey there Verona! *waves*

Kyan: (on intercom) Good. I will have the crystal programmed in a couple of hours. And I recommend a chassis lounge for in front of the windows.

MacCam: I take your advice, that would be really good. Just a few hours...I'm very happy. No more couch.
                            Okay, I have to be honest, when I was on that couch last night, it wasn't good, not at all, but then Cammy showed up and after that it was much better. *grins*

sigpic

Comment

Mitchie, Kit, and Iffy beam in

Kit: See he's no even here Iffy. Let's go.

Iffy: Kit he's right over there.

Mitchie: I've got a bad feeling about this.
                              sigpic

Comment

MacCam: Hey there Verona! *waves*

MacCam: I take your advice, that would be really good. Just a few hours...I'm very happy. No more couch.
                                Okay, I have to be honest, when I was on that couch last night, it wasn't good, not at all, but then Cammy showed up and after that it was much better. *grins*

Cammie: You and another Cam clone?

Comment

Working...
                                X