To: RDAddy

Spoiler:

Comment

Secret Santa

To: RFruitie

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          MacCam: That sounds really good, Vala, thanks for the idea.

MacCam: Yes, we have a room for that. But last night was different. It was overflow, yes, and I was part of it...and then everyone felt asleep...and JohnnyBoy kick me off from the bed. So, it was my couch time.

Kyan, you're that handy? Mmmmm....I'd be very happy!

Kyan: I use Tok'ra crystals. It takes about an hour once I have it programmed. Just let me know the specs for the room and I'll get one together for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Kyan: I use Tok'ra crystals. It takes about an hour once I have it programmed. Just let me know the specs for the room and I'll get one together for you.

MacCam: That would be just great! I don't have special requests, I just wanna a place I can escape if I have to. Not too big... but I'd like a large window if it's possible.

sigpic

Comment

Addy: *walks in from tunnels, hugs and kisses all* Good morning, lounge. *gets coffee*

her outfit...
              Spoiler:

Cammie: Hey, Addy. Any update on the Lanteans and the party? If they're not coming due to the storms we could push back the start time.
              Addy: It looks like only CJ will be attending. We will begin it at 11:00 as scheduled.
              Cammie: You're the boss. *gets more coffee*

Comment

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...owder/xfvg.jpg

MacCam: That would be just great! I don't have special requests, I just wanna a place I can escape if I have to. Not too big... but I'd like a large window if it's possible.

Kyan: I can do that. *puts mug in sink* I'll get to my lab and get started on it. *waves* Later, lounge. *beams out*

Comment

Secret Santa

To: EAddy

Spoiler:

Comment

Secret Santa

To: RScruffy

Spoiler:

Comment

Secret Santa

To: REDan

Spoiler:
                      You snooped in my room and saw it already.

Replicant House West...

REDan: *beams gift in from lounge, peruses it, immediately starts to use it*
                      Last edited by Admiral Q O; 08 December 2008, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Secret Santa

To: MSam

Spoiler:

(silk...purchased in France...and surprisingly not made in China)

Comment

Kali's lair...

Kali: *kisses GH* Thanks for breaking in your new massage chair with me. The whole weekend was fun. *smiles*
                          Gen. Hottie: Yes, it was. *kisses, sits in chair* See ya. *beams home with chair and duffel*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Kyan: I can do that. *puts mug in sink* I'll get to my lab and get started on it. *waves* Later, lounge. *beams out*
                            MacCam: I am very grateful, thank you, See ya later Kyan!....and I should buy a big bed into that room BTW. Cammy has a plan for a new clone. He wants a Six from BSG. I don't know why, cause you know, he is...you know but he said he loves her as a character. Well, I didn't want to say him that I love Six as well as a character *winks* So, if that woman moves in, I think I'll need a huge bed. *grins*

sigpic

Comment

Secret Santa

To: Courtesan Jack

Spoiler:

Delivered by Amaretti Elf Services, Ltd.

Comment

MacCam: I am very grateful, thank you....and I should buy a big bed into that room BTW. Cammy has a plan for a new clone. He wants a Six from BSG. I don't know why, cause you know, he is...you know but he said he loves her as a character. Well, I didn't want to say him that I love Six as well as a character *winks* So, if that woman moves in, I think I'll need a huge bed. *grins*
                                Addy: MJack loves Six. *giggles* We welcome BSG clones in here as well. You can be sure to tell Mac, k?

Comment

Working...
                                X