Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa Bay, FL...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Karlin: *sips her coffee, smiling as she admires his naked butt* Okay. *licks her lips and enjoys both the coffee and his form.*

Methos: *settles back on bed with laptop* Ogling my posterior again, little one? You do realize your breathing pattern changes...a complete and utter tell. *powers up laptop*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Tampa Bay, FL...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...lsAQOcap25.jpg
      Methos: *settles back on bed with laptop* Ogling my posterior again, little one? You do realize your breathing pattern changes...a complete and utter tell. *powers up laptop*
      Tampa Bay, FL...

Karlin: *giggles* It's a good posterior. *smiles, then arches an eyebrow* It does, wow, I've never taken any notice. That's interesting. *sips her coffee* Is there any other tell tale signs I should know about?
      sigpic

Comment

Tampa Bay, FL...

Karlin: *giggles* It's a good posterior. *smiles, then arches an eyebrow* It does, wow, I've never taken any notice. That's interesting. *sips her coffee* Is there any other tell tale signs I should know about?

Methos: Your nose twitches to the left when you bluff. *kisses, pulls up page on laptop* We are going here today. They open in about an hour and a half.

http://www.buschgardens.com/BGT/default.aspx

Comment

Darling's lair...

*a box and note are beamed in*

To: Darling

Spoiler:

(silk/fleece blended material)

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...lsAQOcap22.jpg
            Methos: Your nose twitches to the left when you bluff. *kisses, pulls up page on laptop* We are going here today. They open in about an hour and a half.

http://www.buschgardens.com/BGT/default.aspx
            Karlin: *puts a hand to her nose* It does? *pulls it away at his smirk and looks at the laptop.* Busch Gardens... it looks like an amusement park and a zoo.
            sigpic

Comment

Tampa Bay, FL...

Karlin: *puts a hand to her nose* It does? *pulls it away at his smirk and looks at the laptop.* Busch Gardens... it looks like an amusement park and a zoo.

Methos: Somewhat. *smiles* The shows I hear are quite good. *wraps arm around her*

Comment

Tampa Bay, FL...

Methos: Somewhat. *smiles* The shows I hear are quite good. *wraps arm around her*
                Tampa Bay, FL...

Karlin: *settles against him and checks through the site* Pirates 3D, the Mystic Sheiks of Morocco, they have something for everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

Tampa Bay, FL...

Karlin: *settles against him and checks through the site* Pirates 3D, the Mystic Sheiks of Morocco, they have something for everyone.
                  Methos: Quite. *runs fingers through her hair, kisses her forehead*

Comment

MJack: Good morning, lounge. *checks feeds* DFC and Cuddles? *looks again* Ah...Addy's in the middle...that makes more sense. *starts coffee*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ourAQOcap2.jpg
                      MJack: Good morning, lounge. *checks feeds* DFC and Cuddles? *looks again* Ah...Addy's in the middle...that makes more sense. *starts coffee*
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

To: Addy and clan

Thank you for your wonderful gift. Both Theia and little Hannah are doing well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Danny: *walks in from control room, gets coffee* Good morning, Jack.

MJack: Good morning, Danny. Status report.

Danny: Addy is in DFC's room, Cammie and Sheppy are on the target range, the evil couples are being couples, *grins* Jonas is with the girls, Barrett and BSamantha are with Kevin on Botanica setting up the security systems for Mine Mer, Kali has an oral presentation this morning, Vala is in the Boudoir, Aeryn is helping Dr. Lam prepare for her date with Mer, Methos is away with Karlin, Johnny and Amaretti are sharing Furnace duty, Kyan is with Sal, CamSyn is on patrol and BabyFace is sleeping in.
                          MasterJack: Thanks. *gets fresh coffee*

Comment

MJack: Get Addy's calendar out and your pencil. I'm going to give you some things to fill in.

Danny: Does Addy know about this?

MasterJack: Just do it. *sips coffee, sends text message* Put her down for meeting Cupcake in the lounge at 14:00 Friday and then overnight.

To: Cupcake

Meet Addy in the lounge at 14:00PT on Friday. She will be with you overnight. She has somewhere to go Saturday morning. And bring your newest silk ties.

Comment

MJack: Next Tuesday at Noon, I will take Addy to see my new ski chalet she bought me for Christmas. We will be back in time to meet Sparky then we will return to the chalet with him. *sends text messages*

To: Addy and CJ

I am taking Addy to my new ski chalet after your date this next week. Have her in the lounge no later than 12:00PT. Loopy is fine. Late is not acceptable.

To: Sparky

Addy got me a new ski chalet. Next week, we'll meet you as usual then the three of us will go there for your date time. I'll be bringing along my own date, so you won't need to share Addy.

Comment

MJack: Put Cupcake down again for next Thursday at 14:00, meet in the lounge. *sends text*

Danny: How far in advance are you planning to book Addy?

MasterJack: Until I am done. Cupcake hasn't been getting his visits in often enough. The boy is too shy.

To: Cupcake

Put on your calendar to meet Addy at 14:00PT on the 11th in the lounge. She will have breakfast the following morning with Kali.

Comment

Working...
                                X