• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Private Message

To: Addy

Spoiler:
    I'm at the beach house now honey, I forgot I said we were coming here. I'll explain when you arrive, you're clear to beam in when you're ready.
    Addy: *kisses Methos and Amaretti* Try to stay out of trouble.

Amaretti: No promises. *winks*

Addy: *giggles* Later, lounge. *beams out*
    Methos: Are you going to file a protest for being placed in stasis based on fraudulent evidence?
    Amaretti: Heck, no, waste of time. Besides, I get away with plenty. I deserved it for something else. *winks*
    Methos: Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Addy: I can understand that. *smiles* Sal worked very hard this weekend.
      Amaretti: She probably feared Sal would go postal.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...llsAQOcap1.jpg
      Methos: *beams in with bag beside him* Greetings, everyone. *kisses Sal and Addy, nods to the guys*
      *beams in with her bag*

Karlin: Hello everyone. *waves to Addy as she beams out, then to Amaretti, Sal and Nibbles. Kisses Methos* Hello Methos.

her outfit:
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Addy: *kisses Methos and Amaretti* Try to stay out of trouble.

Addy: *giggles* Later, lounge. *beams out*
        Methos: Are you going to file a protest for being placed in stasis based on fraudulent evidence?
        Amaretti: Heck, no, waste of time. Besides, I get away with plenty. I deserved it for something else. *winks*
        Methos: Good point.
        Bye, Addy *Waves, gets juice* Soooo...How was everyone's weekend? Someone tell me something exciting, I've been cooped up with text books.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*beams in with her bag*

Karlin: Hello everyone. *waves to Addy and Amaretti, Sal and Nibbles. Kisses Methos* Hello Methos.

her outfit:
          Spoiler:
          Amaretti: Hey, Doc. *nods*

Methos: Good morning, little one. You look very nice. *kisses*

Comment

*beams in with her bag*

Karlin: Hello everyone. *waves to Addy as she beams out, then to Amaretti, Sal and Nibbles. Kisses Methos* Hello Methos.

her outfit:
            Spoiler:
            http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm416/Lanteangirl/Assesories/Outfits/Holiday%20outfits/V266196.jpg
            Hey Karlin *smiles* Cute dress.

Nibbles: *nods* Hey
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              Bye, Addy *Waves, gets juice* Soooo...How was everyone's weekend? Someone tell me something exciting, I've been cooped up with text books.

Amaretti: I was stuck in a stasis pod, but I hear Kit and Kat got into a fight and ended up in stasis...Lilith too...guess she got in the middle of it. *shrugs*

Comment

Cicero

Bella: How did she beam into Kit's, I've got it..... Oh man that girl is sneaky. She used Kit's system to beam to the Stronghold, that's why no one knew till later. I'll just have to fix that.
                Ginger: Wow that is tricky. You know I was thinking we need to invite Cupcake and Beefcake over to the Tie Room.
                Bella: That would be fun.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap40.jpg
                  Amaretti: I was stuck in a stasis pod, but I hear Kit and Kat got into a fight and ended up in stasis...Lilith too...guess she got in the middle of it. *shrugs*
                  Oh, that is exciting. Well the Ba'al fight. I wonder if Lilith managed to do any damage. Hey... Is it cold in a stasis pod?
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap40.jpg
                    Ginger: (over intercom) Hey hunky. Lilith is in stasis for hiring stray Ba'als. Kit kicked Kat's butt. Say hello Moxie.
                    Moxie: ruff roof
                    sigpic

Comment

random lunch bump...

Comment

Oh, that is exciting. Well the Ba'al fight. I wonder if Lilith managed to do any damage. Hey... Is it cold in a stasis pod?

Amaretti: Probably. I don't feel anything though. I'm unconscious at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                          Ginger: (over intercom) Hey hunky. Lilith is in stasis for hiring stray Ba'als. Kit kicked Kat's butt. Say hello Moxie.

Amaretti: Thanks for clarifying that. *blows kiss to camera*

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post

Nibbles: What? One skirtman isn't enough for her? *snorts*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap41.jpg
                            Amaretti: Probably. I don't feel anything though. I'm unconscious at the time.
                            Oh...Okay... *nods*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap42.jpg
                              Amaretti: Thanks for clarifying that. *blows kiss to camera*
                              Bella: (over intercom) Amaretti would you do me a favor? Pretty please. I know you have feeds to Kit's Stronghold, we are blocked out and I want to see what happened there on Saturday. *both Ginger & Bella make kissy noises*
                              sigpic

Comment

Amaretti: Hey, Doc. *nods*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...llsAQOcap4.jpg
                                Methos: Good morning, little one. You look very nice. *kisses*
                                Hey Karlin *smiles* Cute dress.

Karlin: *to Methos* Thank you, I wasn't sure what to wear. *to Sal and Nibbles* Hi you too. Thanks, Sal. *turns back to Methos* Well I'm ready when you are.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X