• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Private Message

To: Cammie

Spoiler:
    I understand your concerns and your questions are valid.

1. Her objective was to destroy Atlantis and everyone in the city. This had nothing to do with the lounge or your clan. Her objective was solely towards Atlantis and all Lanteans. Her destruction has brought an end to that.
    2. No, Mac didn't know anything about this, nor did he take the replicator to the lounge yesterday. Her creation took place late yesterday afternoon Lantean time.
    Private Message

To: Gen. Jack O'Neill

Spoiler:
    How did she know about Kevin then? She told Methos that she had spent time with Kevin at Addy's spa. This is quite confusing. Thank you for clearing all this up. I want to give a complete report to the War Council without calling a formal meeting. I nearly did, we had a quorum available, but Cupcake advised that I speak with you first.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Private Message

To: Gen. Jack O'Neill

Spoiler:
      How did she know about Kevin then? She told Methos that she had spent time with Kevin at Addy's spa. This is quite confusing. Thank you for clearing all this up. I want to give a complete report to the War Council without calling a formal meeting. I nearly did, we had a quorum available, but Cupcake advised that I speak with you first.
      Private Message

Spoiler:
      She knew about Kevin after taking out Karlin and then sticking her hand in her head. A painful experience. Had a Marine not come across Karlin, the replicators plan may have succeed. Sorry for the confusion.
      sigpic

Comment

Ace: *beams in, looks around* Sal? Nope. Crap *gets coffee started*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
          Private Message

Spoiler:
          She knew about Kevin after taking out Karlin and then sticking her hand in her head. A painful experience. Had a Marine not come across Karlin, the replicators plan may have succeed. Sorry for the confusion.
          Private Message

To: Gen. Jack O'Neill, Atlantis

Spoiler:
          Thank you, sir. That clears things up. Tell Doc that I hope she's feeling better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/0914-005.jpg
            Ace: *beams in, looks around* Sal? Nope. Crap *gets coffee started*
            Addy: *beams in, kisses Ace* Good morning, sexy. *sees coffee* You are a dream. *kisses again, gets coffee mugs*

Amaretti: *beams in* There you are, Addy. I wanted to speak with you about a new ad for the newsletter.

Addy: After coffee. *winks at Ace*

Comment

Addy: *beams in, kisses Ace* Good morning, sexy. *sees coffee* You are a dream. *kisses again, gets coffee mugs*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ridAQOcap5.jpg
              Amaretti: *beams in* There you are, Addy. I wanted to speak with you about a new ad for the newsletter.

Addy: After coffee. *winks at Ace*

Ace: I try my best *kisses, pours coffee* Morning, Amaretti *nods* Oh, Addy, before he drags you away, tomorrow do I need to wear my dress blues or is a suit just fine?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/0914-019.jpg
                Ace: I try my best *kisses, pours coffee* Morning, Amaretti *nods* Oh, Addy, before he drags you away, tomorrow do I need to wear my dress blues or is a suit just fine?
                Addy: *giggles* He's not dragging me anywhere. I am camping out in here today. *smirks* Might play golf later with Sparky. *sips coffee* That hits the spot. *smiles* Dress code for guests is no jeans. You can come in a suit, sweater, tie is optional.
                Amaretti: I'm gonna hit the target range. I'll be back. *heads outside, starts simulation*

Comment

Addy: *giggles* He's not dragging me anywhere. I am camping out in here today. *smirks* Might play golf later with Sparky. *sips coffee* That hits the spot. *smiles* Dress code for guests is no jeans. You can come in a suit, sweater, tie is optional.
                  Amaretti: I'm gonna hit the target range. I'll be back. *heads outside, starts simulation*

Ace: Gotcha *grins* Thanks. We'll see what hits me first tomorrow morning. *sips coffee*

*beams in, leans against Ace* Morning...
                  Ace: Hey, you. *kisses* Where were you?
                  Nibbles' Room. Bad dream...Spiders *shudders, yawns* Hi, Addy.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/0914-004.jpg
                    Ace: Gotcha *grins* Thanks. We'll see what hits me first tomorrow morning. *sips coffee*

*beams in, leans against Ace* Morning...
                    Ace: Hey, you. *kisses* Where were you?
                    Nibbles' Room. Bad dream...Spiders *shudders, yawns* Hi, Addy.
                    Addy: Poor, Sal. *huggles* You want some cocoa?

Comment

Addy: Poor, Sal. *huggles* You want some cocoa?
                      Oh, yes, please. *nods* Can I have a tiiiny hint of...

Ace: Oh no you don't. Just plain cocoa for you.

I was gonna ask for coffee in it. A small amount of caffeine so I stay awake *yawns*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oh, yes, please. *nods* Can I have a tiiiny hint of...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/0914-017.jpg
                        Ace: Oh no you don't. Just plain cocoa for you.

I was gonna ask for coffee in it. A small amount of caffeine so I stay awake *yawns*
                        Addy: *giggles, fixes cocoa with a half shot of espresso* Here you are, Sal. Want whipped cream?

Comment

Addy: *giggles, fixes cocoa with a half shot of espresso* Here you are, Sal. Want whipped cream?
                          No whipped cream, thank you. *grins, hugs, dozes off for a second*
                          Ace: Sal?
                          I'm awake. Thanks, Addy *takes cocoa, shuffles to futon*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

No whipped cream, thank you. *grins, hugs, dozes off for a second*
                            Ace: Sal?
                            I'm awake. Thanks, Addy *takes cocoa, shuffles to futon*
                            Addy: She'll be fine. Just get her eyes on the cute guy in class and she'll stay awake. *winks, gets more coffee*

Comment

Addy: She'll be fine. Just get her eyes on the cute guy in class and she'll stay awake. *winks, gets more coffee*

Ace: We'll we'd prefer if she kept her eyes on the professor during class and pay attention. *chuckles* Besides, I don't know who in her class is cute. *shrugs*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/0914-011.jpg
                                Ace: We'll we'd prefer if she kept her eyes on the professor during class and pay attention. *chuckles* Besides, I don't know who in her class is cute. *shrugs*
                                Addy: That's a good point. She does need to actually focus on the lecture to a degree. *smiles, walks over, tickles Sal behind the ear with a feather*

Comment

Working...
                                X