Comment

Comment

last two...

Comment

RMJack: Howdy all.
            Danny: Hi. *waves to room, kisses Wendy*
            RMJack: *walks over to ONTLLs, dips and kisses*

Comment

Sheppy: I'm gonna take off. Later, lounge. *waves, blows kisses, beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Wendy: Hello, RMJack. *blows kiss, turns her attention back to Danny* Hi, Danny. *kisses again* You did a wonderful job with the pics today.

Gunny: Hey, guys. *nods*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  Wendy: Hello, RMJack. *blows kiss, turns her attention back to Danny* Hi, Danny. *kisses again* You did a wonderful job with the pics today.

Danny: Thanks. I just finished up what others started. Uhm...would you like to come to dinner with RMJack and me...and...stay for dessert? *winks*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap9d.jpg
                    Danny: Thanks. I just finished up what others started. Uhm...would you like to come to dinner with RMJack and me...and...stay for dessert? *winks*
                    Wendy: *licks lips* I'd love to. *grins, sets code*

Gunny: You guys have a nice time. I'm going to head home and check in on Fruitie. Later. *nods to the guys, kisses Wendy, beams out*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      Wendy: *grins* I'd love to. *licks lips, sets code*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Surface/85.jpg
                      Gunny: You guys have a nice time. I'm going to head home and check in on Fruitie. Later. *nods to the guys, kisses Wendy, beams out*

RMJack: *sets ONTLLs down on futon, walks over to Wendy* We're all set?
                      Danny: Yep.
                      RMJack: Excellent. *rubs hands together, takes hold of Wendy*
                      Danny: Later, lounge.

*Danny, RMJack and Wendy beam to Replicant House West*

Comment

WOW!! *is a little taken back* I mean WOW!!

ONTLLJC: *pagers beeps* Um.. Sweetie hate to cause trouble but Enviroboy just paged, supper is ready
                        Rats *looks at RMJack* Sorry Sweetie, you want to join us
                        ONTLLJC: Um.. I don't think so!! Replicators are a big No No around Copboy!
                        Oh yeah.. Um Sorry *looks up and gives him a deep kiss*

Later Lounge *hugs the General and both beam out*

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

*Kat's rooms at Iffy's*

Kat: Lilth, my sweet what is wrong?
                          Lilth: That horrible false god keeps calling me PET! I hate that. I am not his, I am yours Kat. *sits on Kats lap and kisses* Maybe we could get rid of him?
                          Kat: Kit and I have been partners for a while. It is because of him that I have you. I am not ready to sacrifice him yet my sweet. I think we should retire for a while, for a more pleasing vocation.
                          sigpic

Comment

Addy's place...

Darling: Is everything set?

Mer: Yes, I have the auto beam set to take Wendy directly to your lair first thing in the morning. I finally got a hold of Fruitie and she has already called her in sick for tomorrow.

Darling: Excellent. Thank you. As for Addy...
                            Mer: Yes, yes, yes, I will keep you apprised of the situation and let you know if anything changes. We have gone over this five times now.
                            Darling: Just making sure you understand.
                            Mer: Perfectly.
                            Darling: Good. I am heading back to my lair now to make some last minute preparations for our girl. *beams out*
                            Mer: *gives a half wave and heads back to Carol's room*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                              *Kat's rooms at Iffy's*

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...emaccap4b1.jpg
                              Kat: Lilth, my sweet what is wrong?
                              Lilth: That horrible false god keeps calling me PET! I hate that. I am not his, I am yours Kat. *sits on Kats lap and kisses* Maybe we could get rid of him?
                              Kat: Kit and I have been partners for a while. It is because of him that I have you. I am not ready to sacrifice him yet my sweet. I think we should retire for a while, for a more pleasing vocation.
                              Iffy, I have a present for you!! Kit and Kat might have to hold on to you!
                              Spoiler:

Enjoy!!
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                              X