Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    To: Bella

Let me know your food choice and I will RSVP. Also, I will need your full name for the place card. The food options are sirloin, chicken marsala or filet of sole stuffed with King Crab.
    To: Amaretti

I would like the sirloin. Col. Bella Carter is my full name.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post

I would like the sirloin. Col. Bella Carter is my full name.

And a beautiful name it is. xx

Comment

Addy's place...Master Jack's room...

Darling: Don't forget to turn on the ceiling fan, Jack. It's stuffy in here.

MJack: I'll stuffy you...

Darling: Yes, yes, I said yes, earlier. Now, turn on the fan and come to bed.

Comment

Amaretti: *beams stunner into Bella's hand*
          Bella: What? *smiles and stuns Kit* Wow that felt really good.

Sweet Pea: Now that was funny. Isn't she the second person to stun him? *laughs*

Iffy: No it was Kat, Nibbles stunned. *takes stunner away from Bella* Well that was enough excitment for tonight. *shakes head*
          sigpic

Comment

And a beautiful name it is. xx

Thank you
            oxoxo
            sigpic

Comment

Amaretti: *laughs, cuts all feeds*

Comment

Bella" Goodnight *hugs Iffy and Sweet Pea*

Iffy:
                Night Bella * looks at Kit and sighs* We were going to play lot'ar tonight *pouts*

Sweet Pea; See ya in the morning Bella. *walks over to Iffy* I think we can think of a different game to play. *kisses Iffy's neck*
                sigpic

Comment

JJECC: *wanders in and falls asleep at his desk*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Encryptic Message

To: Master Jack

Spoiler:
                    Karlin and Methos have left Atlantis and Karen and Hebron are now in the city. They report no one was the wiser, everyone believed Methos and Karlin left Astraea. Karen also managed to bring Marcus with her, so your grandson is safe. I have put word out, that Karlin and Methos have gone off world as a cover story. Step two can begin when your ready.
                    Last edited by Caren Jackson; 29 August 2008, 06:47 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                      http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...rgate04765.jpg
                      JJECC: *wanders in and falls asleep at his desk*

-JJ
                      *Addy, MJack, Sparky and EDaniel beam in*

Addy: *nudges JJECC, takes him to Back Room 1, tucks him into bed, comes back out* Good morning, lounge. *smiles, starts coffee*

MJack: Good morning, everyone.

Sparky: Howdy, folks. Gonna be another hot one today.

EDaniel: Yes...hot and very, very busy. *looks to MJack* What did you do with Darling? Stasis pod?

MasterJack: Nope...slipped him a knock out drug in his nightcap and cuffed him to my bed...left him a laptop so he can review his reports when he wakes up. He'll break loose by lunch time, I'm sure.
                      Addy: *giggles* Coffee's ready. *pours out mugs, hands them out, settles in at desk*

Comment

To: Cupcake

I have a short meeting at 10:30 today, so take your time with your post-patrol paperwork and such. I should be back by 11:00 and will look for you in the lounge around that time. xx

Comment

*Ace and Sal beam in*

Ace: Good morning, Lounge!

Morning, nothing good about it... *heads for kettle* It's raining...
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura
                          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            *Ace and Sal beam in*

Morning, nothing good about it... *heads for kettle* It's raining...
                            Addy: *hugs Ace, kisses* Good morning, sexy. *waves to Sal*

MJack: Rain in BC...imagine that. *gets more coffee, gives Sal a kiss*

Sparky: Time for my good bye kiss, Addy. *nods to Sal and Ace* Howdy. Excuse us. *leads Addy to Back Room 2*

EDaniel: Hi, guys. Come speak into my recorder. I'm collecting voices today.

Comment

Addy: *hugs Ace, kisses* Good morning, sexy. *waves to Sal*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...toAQOcap13.jpg
                              MJack: Rain in BC...imagine that. *gets more coffee, gives Sal a kiss*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...veAQOcap23.jpg
                              Sparky: Time for my good bye kiss, Addy. *nods to Sal and Ace* Howdy. Excuse us. *leads Addy to Back Room 2*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eraAQOcap2.jpg
                              EDaniel: Hi, guys. Come speak into my recorder. I'm collecting voices today.
                              *giggles* Seems like I went from one rainy city to another. *starts approaching EDaniel* Okay.

Ace: Slow down *grabs Sal's arm* What might you be collecting voices for?
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Back Room 2...

Sheppy: *quietly beams in*
                                Sparky: *breaks kiss with Addy* Oh, come on. She's with me!
                                Sheppy: Sorry, sir. You're not on the War Council and MJack is monitoring EDaniel at the moment.
                                Addy: No sense in arguing, Yummy Bear. *resumes kiss*

Comment

Working...
                                X