Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Now, I'm intrigued. I like surprises. *winks, squeezes his bum*

Odin: *pulls her against him* Cheekie little Nymph. A little intrigue is good for you. *kisses.* You'll enjoy it, that I promise you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...vilshepdg1.jpg
      Odin: *pulls her against him* Cheekie little Nymph. A little intrigue is good for you. *kisses.* You'll enjoy it, that I promise you.
      I always enjoy my time with you. *smiles* So, pleasureable. *winks, places her hands on his* Don't get too frisky now, I'm saving my energy for tomorrow.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I always enjoy my time with you. *smiles* So, pleasureable. *winks, places her hands on his* Don't get too frisky now, I'm saving my energy for tomorrow.
        Odin: Yes, you're big date. I know. *kisses* However, I'm always frisky when it comes to you. But don't worry, my little Nymph, I can wait.
        sigpic

Comment

Odin: Yes, you're big date. I know. *kisses* However, I'm always frisky when it comes to you. But don't worry, my little Nymph, I can wait.
          Don't tell me you've hacked into my messages... *raises eyebrow*
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Don't tell me you've hacked into my messages... *raises eyebrow*

Odin: No, not hacking, a little bird told me.
            sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...lganger095.jpg
              Odin: No, not hacking, a little bird told me.
              Oh? *steps away, picks up her beer* Keep going... *swigs*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oh? *steps away, picks up her beer* Keep going... *swigs*

Odin: *smiles* Let's just say this little bird rises from the ashes and flies hard and fast, but when bored, she can be naughty. Espeically when she has help.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...lganger262.jpgOdin: *smiles* Let's just say this little bird rises from the ashes and flies hard and fast, but when bored, she can be naughty. Espeically when she has help.
                  *rolls her eyes* Unbelieveable. *swigs beer* What else about my schedule did she tell you?

Sal's Clone House...Pixie's room...

Pixie: *monitoring feeds* What? Oh *curses* Unbelieveable. *shakes head, heads straight for her lab*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*rolls her eyes* Unbelieveable. *swigs beer* What else about my schedule did she tell you?

Sal's Clone House...Pixie's room...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...t6/Sam/129.jpg
                    Pixie: *monitoring feeds* What? Oh *curses* Unbelieveable. *shakes head, heads straight for her lab*

Odin: Nothing more and I wouldn't worry too much, once she found Zane's room, she found that more fun to watch. Which I believe was her main goal. You're messagers weren't that interesting to her and I believe her accomplace found Pixie interesting to watch.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...lganger058.jpg
                      Odin: Nothing more and I wouldn't worry too much, once she found Zane's room, she found that more fun to watch. Which I believe was her main goal. You're messagers weren't that interesting to her and I believe her accomplace found Pixie interesting to watch.
                      Next time she should just ask. *nods* Those two better hope Pixie didnt have a malicious virus in there as a gift for them...Who knows what she has on that set up?
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Next time she should just ask. *nods* Those two better hope Pixie didnt have a malicious virus in there as a gift for them...Who knows what she has on that set up?

Odin: Like I said, I wouldn't worry about it too much, they got bored, they only did it once. *smiles* Having a genius and a little bird with too much time on her hands isn't a good thing at times. They get up to mischief.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...lganger056.jpg
                          Odin: Like I said, I wouldn't worry about it too much, they got bored, they only did it once. *smiles* Having a genius and a little bird with too much time on her hands isn't a good thing at times. They get up to mischief.
                          And an evil one like you would know all about mischief now wouldn't you? *giggles*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

And an evil one like you would know all about mischief now wouldn't you? *giggles*

Odin: Of course, *smiles* And soon I'll know more about michief. *runs a finger along her cheek* I look forward to taking your to Haven and showing you just have michievous I can be. *grins, then smirks* Oh and Pixie, sweetheart, I know you're listening. Don't be too hard on my little bird, she wasn't spying, just having some fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...snap-54544.jpg
                              Odin: Of course, *smiles* And soon I'll know more about michief. *runs a finger along her cheek* I look forward to taking your to Haven and showing you just have michievous I can be. *grins, then smirks* Oh and Pixie, sweetheart, I know you're listening. Don't be too hard on my little bird, she wasn't spying, just having some fun.
                              I can't wait. *winks* Hopefully we'll get a chance soon... *toys with his collar* I have some absolutely wicked ideas. *smirks, checks time* I should get going.

Pixie: (intercom) Next time, she should ask. She might want to run a virus scan.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I can't wait. *winks* Hopefully we'll get a chance soon... *toys with his collar* I have some absolutely wicked ideas. *smirks, checks time* I should get going.

Pixie: (intercom) Next time, she should ask. She might want to run a virus scan.

Odin: I'm sure you do, my love. *kisses* See you soon. *winks* And Pixie, my sweet, we found the virus. Keep trying sweet thing, it was good, but not that good. *blows a kiss, then kisses Sal again* Until we meet again, my lovely Nymph. *beams out*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X