Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...deAQOcap40.jpg
    Ace: Any help would be appreciated. *nods* We'd love to be able to cook when we get there. *sends text*
    Addy: *giggles* And I can't come take over the kitchen if you don't have one. *winks*

Comment

Milan...

I like arrangements. *grins* Is there anymore white wine?

Kyan: I am certain we can find some. *gets bottle, fills her glass*
      When will you know your weekly class schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: *giggles* And I can't come take over the kitchen if you don't have one. *winks*

Ace: It generally is hard to take over something that doesn't exist. *chuckles, swigs beer*

*SalAv beam in*

SalAv: Help please. I've narrowed it down to six. It was 20 before... *bites lip, shows images*

Spoiler:

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Milan...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap27.jpg
          Kyan: I am certain we can find some. *gets bottle, fills her glass*
          When will you know your weekly class schedule?
          Oh, I already know it. *sips wine* I signed up for my courses ages ago.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Ace: It generally is hard to take over something that doesn't exist. *chuckles, swigs beer*

*SalAv beam in*

SalAv: Help please. I've narrowed it down to six. It was 20 before... *bites lip, shows images*
            Addy: I vote for this one. It seems to fit your clan's personality best. It has lots of storage and eating space...and it's very cool. *smiles*

Comment

Milan...

Oh, I already know it. *sips wine* I signed up for my courses ages ago.

Kyan: I should have known. *smiles* What is the lightest weekday in your schedule?

Comment

Addy: I vote for this one. It seems to fit your clan's personality best. It has lots of storage and eating space...and it's very cool. *smiles*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...itchenwavy.jpg
                SalAv: *grins* Yeah, it is cool. And I can reach the cabinets without having to wear heels or anything. *Squeals* We have a kitchen. *hugs Addy* Thanks.

Ace: Sweet *grins* Thanks, Addy *kisses*

Ducky: Yes, thank you. *kisses, turns to SalAv* Do we have a living room?
                SalAv: No...There'll be one...Eventually. I was kinda thinking about the library first...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Milan...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap24.jpg
                  Kyan: I should have known. *smiles* What is the lightest weekday in your schedule?
                  Umm... *thinks* Mondays I don't have classes after 14:00 and fridays it's 13:00. Though tuesdays and thursdays I don't start till 13:00...
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

SalAv: *grins* Yeah, it is cool. And I can reach the cabinets without having to wear heels or anything. *Squeals* We have a kitchen. *hugs Addy* Thanks.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Crusade-15.jpg
                    Ace: Sweet *grins* Thanks, Addy *kisses*

Ducky: Yes, thank you. *kisses, turns to SalAv* Do we have a living room?
                    SalAv: No...There'll be one...Eventually. I was kinda thinking about the library first...
                    Addy: You're welcome, guys. I'm always glad to help when I can.

Comment

Addy: You're welcome, guys. I'm always glad to help when I can.
                      SalAv: *grins* I'm gonna go, gotta call the guy and tell him there's a kitchen. And I need to feed the Koi. *hugs and kisses* Bye *beams out*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Milan...

Umm... *thinks* Mondays I don't have classes after 14:00 and fridays it's 13:00. Though tuesdays and thursdays I don't start till 13:00...

Kyan: Well...if you are over with class early on Monday and don't start until late on Tuesdays, I would say that is our best window. You can page me sometime before 16:00 on Monday and then send me home when you go to class on Tuesday?

Comment

Milan...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap25.jpg
                          Kyan: Well...if you are over with class early on Monday and don't start until late on Tuesdays, I would say that is our best window. You can page me sometime before 16:00 on Monday and then send me home when you go to class on Tuesday?
                          *grins* Sounds like a perfect plan. *kisses* So every monday after I move into my dorm room? Or whenever my room is too neat?
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Milan...

*grins* Sounds like a perfect plan. *kisses* So every monday after I move into my dorm room? Or whenever my room is too neat?

Kyan: Mondays for certain and we'll see if I'm available at other times. *kisses* I want you to do some school stuff while you're there. *chuckles*

Comment

Milan...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap26.jpg
                              Kyan: Mondays for certain and we'll see if I'm available at other times. *kisses* I want you to do some school stuff while you're there. *chuckles*
                              *sips wine* It still leave six nights to do school things. *giggles, sips wine* I'll study, don't worry. I wouldn't go all the way to Vancouver just to be lazy.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Milan...

*sips wine* It still leave six nights to do school things. *giggles, sips wine* I'll study, don't worry. I wouldn't go all the way to Vancouver just to be lazy.

Kyan: Good point. There are much nicer climates for being lazy in. *kisses* And I think we can manage a weekend away once a month?

Comment

Working...
                                X