Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Wendy: *snuggles in* Last time he played chess against GH, he ended up zatting him. I hope this doesn't turn out the same way. *giggles*

" Oh no! Last time someone lost to the General, he had Copboy come and put the guy in handcuffs for the night!"
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Addy: Sounds good. *sets transport code, blows kiss to Cammie, walks over, kisses Amaretti* Behave.
      Amaretti: Always. *grins*
      Addy: *walks back to Cupcake* Ready. *smiles*

Cupcake: *pulls Addy close* Later, Lounge. *gives a wave with his free hand, beams them out*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap59.jpg
        Amaretti: Excellent thought, but business first.

Fruitie: Of course. *sits down* How about we start with the New York apartment.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Bounty/283.jpg
          Fruitie: Of course. *sits down* How about we start with the New York apartment.

Amaretti: That will be fine. You're sure you're not an evil clone?

Comment

..In MasterJack's room

*rolls off of MasterJack and looks at him* Remember that comment I said earlier today about you slowing down, please disregard that *leans in and kisses him deeply and lays beside him* Time for the Seventh inning stretch *snuggles up to MasterJack*
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
              ..In MasterJack's room

*rolls off of MasterJack and looks at him* Remember that comment I said earlier today about you slowing down, please disregard that *leans in and kisses him deeply and lays beside him* Time for the Seventh inning stretch *snuggles up to MasterJack*
              MasterJack: *holds her close* Good idea. I wonder what's on ESPN. *uses remote to turn on TV*

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ostCity019.jpg
                "Don't listen to Mitchell, If I don't win, he will just have a longer work out tomorrow" *glares at Mitchell and makes move*

Mer: *makes move* Check. *smirks*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap62.jpg
                  Amaretti: That will be fine. You're sure you're not an evil clone?

Fruitie: Pretty sure. *crosses her legs, pulls out pictures* Back to business. Here are the pictures I took this morning of the New York apartment...

It is on the Upper East Side, very desirable area. It has two bedrooms, two baths. The building has a workout area. What else do you want to know about it?
                  Last edited by DJgirl; 06 August 2008, 05:00 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Bounty/290.jpg
                    Fruitie: Pretty sure. *crosses her legs, pulls out pictures* Back to business. Here are the pictures I took this morning of the New York apartment...

It is on the Upper East Side, very desirable area. It has two bedrooms, two baths. The building has a workout area. What else do you want to know about it?

Amaretti: Quite nice. *runs hand along her leg* Do you have information for the other two rentals with you or should we discuss those tomorrow? *slides hand to bottom of her shorts, teases underneath with index finger*

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap58.jpg
                          Amaretti: Quite nice. *runs hand along her leg* Do you have information for the other two rentals with you or should we discuss those tomorrow? *slides hand to bottom of her shorts, teases underneath with index finger*

Fruitie: The others can wait. *leans down, kisses*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Bounty/288.jpg
                                Fruitie: The others can wait. *leans down, kisses*
                                Amaretti: *pulls her onto his lap, deepens kiss* Set your transport code.

Comment

Working...
                                X