Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum...

Serious spoiler warning...
    Do not view until after you have seen the movie...

Spoiler:

Comment

Continuum...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap109.jpg
        Amaretti: Twenty percent. We can meet this week on the day of your choosing to look over the photos and discuss the details more fully. We'll need a name for each property so that they can be effectively advertised, and, naturally, named specifically in our contract.

Darling: Interesting. I will need some time to think about it and if I say yes, which three to put up first. I will contact you tomorrow and let you know what I decide.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Continuum...

Spoiler:

FIN

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/172.jpg
            Darling: Interesting. I will need some time to think about it and if I say yes, which three to put up first. I will contact you tomorrow and let you know what I decide.
            Addy: I'm done! *closes laptop, bounces over to the bar, kisses Amaretti and Darling* Getting along?

Amaretti: Oh, yeah...famously. *kisses Addy* We'll continue this tomorrow?
            *holds out right hand to Darling*

Addy: Continue what?
            Amaretti: Our chat. *smiles*

Comment

Addy: I'm done! *closes laptop, bounces over to the bar, kisses Amaretti and Darling* Getting along?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap117.jpg
              Amaretti: Oh, yeah...famously. *kisses Addy* We'll continue this tomorrow?
              *holds out right hand to Darling*

Addy: Continue what?
              Amaretti: Our chat. *smiles*

Darling: Yep. *shakes Amaretti's hand* I'll contact you tomorrow afternoon. *turns his attention to Addy* Your pictures were nice, Sapphie. You did great work. *kisses*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/164.jpg
                Darling: Yep. *shakes Amaretti's hand* I'll contact you tomorrow afternoon. *turns his attention to Addy* Your pictures were nice, Sapphie. You did great work. *kisses*
                Addy: Thank you.

Amaretti: You did a wonderful job, Addy. I must go now. I have a meeting with MJack for beer and poker.

Addy: Oh?
                Amaretti: Male bonding. *glances at Darling* I am certain you can find some way to amuse yourself other than watching us play. *nods to Darling, steps back, beams out*
                Addy: Looks like we get to be alone tonight, Diavolo. Jack never backs away from a poker challenge.

Comment

Addy: Thank you.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap109.jpg
                  Amaretti: You did a wonderful job, Addy. I must go now. I have a meeting with MJack for beer and poker.

Addy: Oh?
                  Amaretti: Male bonding. *glances at Darling* I am certain you can find some way to amuse yourself other than watching us play. *nods to Darling, steps back, beams out*
                  Addy: Looks like we get to be alone tonight, Diavolo. Jack never backs away from a poker challenge.

Darling: All alone, whatever shall we do? *smirks, pulls her close to him, kisses*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/186.jpg
                    Darling: All alone, whatever shall we do? *smirks, pulls her close to him, kisses*
                    Addy: Good night, lounge. *cuts feed for home, sets transport code* Take me to your lair? *kisses deeply*

Comment

Addy: Good night, lounge. *cuts feed for home, sets transport code* Take me to your lair? *kisses deeply*
                      Darling: *continues kiss, beams them to his lair*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

To: Master Jack

Spoiler:
                        While I understand your concern for Methos, I ask you to refrain from making sarcastic comments to Karlin, her safty and anyone visiting her is a primary concern. As per my orders, she has not been informed about Tanith. I have a team on the planet and a cloaked Alkesh in orbit around the planet ready to take him out if he makes a move. He will not be getting anywhere near Karlin, the Villa in Egypt, Atlantis or Earth. That is a promise.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mitchie: What are you doing? It's late.
                          Iffy: All those new pictures to look at, I'm just trying to get caught up.
                          Mitcihie: *laughs* I can think of other things to catch up on. *turns off competer*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                            To: Master Jack

Spoiler:
                            While I understand your concern for Methos, I ask you to refrain from making sarcastic comments to Karlin, her safty and anyone visiting her is a primary concern. As per my orders, she has not been informed about Tanith. I have a team on the planet and a cloaked Alkesh in orbit around the planet ready to take him out if he makes a move. He will not be getting anywhere near Karlin, the Villa in Egypt, Atlantis or Earth. That is a promise.
                            To: Gen. Jack O'Neill

I look out for my clan. I wanted the record clear on that.

Comment

*Master Jack and ECam beam in*

ECam: Good morning, lounge. *starts coffee*

MJack: Howdy, campers.

Comment

Mitchie and Iffy beam in
                                Iffy: HI ECam *ruffles* Hello there handsome.

Mitchie: Good MOrning.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X