• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    *Wendy and Cupcake beam in*

Wendy: Afternoon, Lounge. *kisses MJack and V_Sparky, hugs Addy*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nsiders/52.jpg
    Cupcake: Howdy. *nods to MJack and V_Sparky, kisses Addy* How is everything going today?
    Addy: Hey, handsome. *kisses back* Things are good...bit busy...pending conference call...same old thing. *winks* What are you guys up to?

V_Sparky: Howdy. *waves*

MJack: Hi, Precious.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Addy: Hey, handsome. *kisses back* Things are good...bit busy...pending conference call...same old thing. *winks* What are you guys up to?

Cupcake: I was over at Wendy's dad's house this afternoon learning how to take care of the pool while he is on vacation. Now we are just chilling.

Wendy: I am feeling better than I was yesterday. Not quite as tired today. *winks*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nsiders/65.jpg
        Cupcake: I was over at Wendy's dad's house this afternoon learning how to take care of the pool while he is on vacation. Now we are just chilling.

Wendy: I am feeling better than I was yesterday. Not quite as tired today. *winks*
        Addy: That's good. *smiles* So, Cupcake, will you be wearing those sexy shorts of yours when you clean the pool?

Comment

Addy: That's good. *smiles* So, Cupcake, will you be wearing those sexy shorts of yours when you clean the pool?

Cupcake: I just might. You'll have to come over one of the days I am over there and find out for sure. *winks*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nsiders/32.jpg
            Cupcake: I just might. You'll have to come over one of the days I am over there and find out for sure. *winks*
            Addy: You'll have to page me.
            Danny: (on intercom) Addy, MJack, they have him.
            Addy: Thank you, Danny.

MJack: Tell them to take him to the Prometheus Redux and have RMJack interrogate him.

Comment

Secure Message

To: Dr.J
              CC: Wendy

Spoiler:
              Magnador has been apprehended. We checked Courtesan Jack to be certain he hadn't taken any additional materials other than the dummy interface. He had a flash drive that belongs to Mac. We have it under lock and key in the control room and it can be retrieved at your convenience. RMJack is going to interrogate Magnador and we will apprise you of the highlights. Thank you again for your assistance.

Comment

Secure Message

To: Dr.J
                CC: Wendy

Spoiler:
                Magnador has been apprehended. We checked Courtesan Jack to be certain he hadn't taken any additional materials other than the dummy interface. He had a flash drive that belongs to Mac. We have it under lock and key in the control room and it can be retrieved at your convenience. RMJack is going to interrogate Magnador and we will apprise you of the highlights. Thank you again for your assistance.
                Secure Message

To: Cammie

Spoiler:
                Thank you. I will be very interested to hear how the interrogations go.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: You'll have to page me.
                  Danny: (on intercom) Addy, MJack, they have him.
                  Addy: Thank you, Danny.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...neAQOcap33.jpg
                  MJack: Tell them to take him to the Prometheus Redux and have RMJack interrogate him.

Cupcake: I'll make sure to do that.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nsiders/33.jpg
                    Cupcake: I'll make sure to do that.

Addy: Thanks. *kisses*
                    V_Sparky: Not on a Wednesday. Check.
                    Addy: *giggles*

Comment

onboard Prometheus Redux...

RMJack: So...you're Magnador...

Magnador: I will tell you nothing. *glares*
                      RMJack: You won't have to. *slides hand into Magnador's forehead*

Comment

Addy: *shuts down computer* Done with the work thing for the day. *kisses the guys, hugs Wendy, grabs a beer*

Comment

Addy: *shuts down computer* Done with the work thing for the day. *kisses the guys, hugs Wendy, grabs a beer*
                          Wendy: That always feels good to be done with that.

Cupcake: *to Addy* You and Sparks doing anything special this evening?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            To: Cub
                            From Sal

I promised to get in touch as soon as I'd get home. I'm home now, but I'm not feeling my best. I missed you.
                            xoxoxo
                            To Sal
                            From Cub

Hope you're feeling a bit better by now. Let me know if I can help in any way.
                            *kisses*

Comment

Wendy: That always feels good to be done with that.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nsiders/37.jpg
                              Cupcake: *to Addy* You and Sparks doing anything special this evening?
                              Addy: He's going to take his nap here soon.
                              V_Sparky: Checkmate. *downs last of beer*
                              Addy: Very soon. *giggles* We'll have a nice dinner after that and tomorrow morning he's giving me a golf lesson. *smiles*
                              MasterJack: *hands over money* Okay, Sparks, but be sure you spend that on Verona.
                              V_Sparky: Of course. *grins, kisses Addy* See you in a few hours.
                              Addy: See you then.
                              V_Sparky: Later, lounge. *waves, beams to Addy's room*

Comment

Addy: He's going to take his nap here soon.
                                V_Sparky: Checkmate. *downs last of beer*
                                Addy: Very soon. *giggles* We'll have a nice dinner after that and tomorrow morning he's giving me a golf lesson. *smiles*
                                MasterJack: *hands over money* Okay, Sparks, but be sure you spend that on Verona.
                                V_Sparky: Of course. *grins, kisses Addy* See you in a few hours.
                                Addy: See you then.
                                V_Sparky: Later, lounge. *waves, beams to Addy's room*

Cupcake: Later, Sparks. *waves* More golf lessons, huh? You starting to like the game?

Wendy: Have a good nap. *blows kiss as he beams out*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X