Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Cammie: Out here we have a walking area...and the target range...it's always changing. *chuckles* And over there is the driving range...beyond it is our golf course, but you can't see it just now. It's out of phase, so we have to activate the special code to gain access. The control room always has it and they'll give it out when someone asks.

Casey: I'm not into golf, *shrugs* But I love hockey and I'm not to bad at Rugby. *grins* I'm pretty good with self defense. And CJ said he'd teach me different weapons. I'm pretty good with my hands.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...dAQOcap113.jpg
      CJ: A few days after we arrived at Atlantis, I was worried about what we were going to face and now, when I think about it, I'm glad I sent him away.
      Addy: Ah. *nods, kisses* You're a good brother. *smiles* Where has he been all this time then? And why is he having memory trouble? He seems a little shy...but...*shrugs*

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...t/PF17-048.jpg
        Casey: I'm not into golf, *shrugs* But I love hockey and I'm not to bad at Rugby. *grins* I'm pretty good with self defense. And CJ said he'd teach me different weapons. I'm pretty good with my hands.

Cammie: *leads them back inside* That's cool. You ever play pool or darts? *eyes gaming area* Or poker? *raises eyebrows*

Comment

Wendy: *beams in* Afternoon, everyone! *makes rounds of hugs and kisses, ending with Cammie* Hi, Angel Eyes. *grins*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Wendy: *beams in* Afternoon, everyone! *makes rounds of hugs and kisses, ending with Cammie* Hi, Angel Eyes. *grins*

Pixie: Hello Wendy *hugs* How're you?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Addy: Ah. *nods, kisses* You're a good brother. *smiles* Where has he been all this time then? And why is he having memory trouble? He seems a little shy...but...*shrugs*

CJ: He's been with friends of Karlin's in Australia, they treated him like part of their family. They're also psychologist and they said he's remembered all he's going to. The malfuntion in the cloning chamber, coursed the memory problems, but he's handled it, it doesn't both him. *smiles* I think he likes being shy, the girls think he's cute.
              sigpic

Comment

Cammie: Hi, Sweet Lips. *kisses* Casey, this is Wendy. *smiles* Wendy, this is CJ's little brother, Casey.

Casey: Hello, ma'am. *smiles shyly*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap88.jpg
                  Cammie: *leads them back inside* That's cool. You ever play pool or darts? *eyes gaming area* Or poker? *raises eyebrows*
                  Casey: I can play poker, a little and pool.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...dAQOcap111.jpg
                    CJ: He's been with friends of Karlin's in Australia, they treated him like part of their family. They're also psychologist and they said he's remembered all he's going to. The malfuntion in the cloning chamber, coursed the memory problems, but he's handled it, it doesn't both him. *smiles* I think he likes being shy, the girls think he's cute.
                    Addy: Some do, I'm sure. *squeezes his hand* He seems very sweet. Did you have plans for the three of us today? If you want to spend time with family, I certainly understand that.

Comment

Casey: I can play poker, a little and pool.

Cammie: We'll have to get you to sit in on one of our poker games some time then. *smiles*

Comment

Addy: Some do, I'm sure. *squeezes his hand* He seems very sweet. Did you have plans for the three of us today? If you want to spend time with family, I certainly understand that.
                        CJ: I think he had something planed with Jackson, the two are getting alone rather well. *chuckles* I'm not sure who's leading who though. *kisses her hand* I didn't really have any plans, I just thought we could hang out, unless you had something planned.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap90.jpg
                        Cammie: We'll have to get you to sit in on one of our poker games some time then. *smiles*
                        Casey: That would be cool. Thanks.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap89.jpg
                          Cammie: Hi, Sweet Lips. *kisses* Casey, this is Wendy. *smiles* Wendy, this is CJ's little brother, Casey.

Casey: Hello, ma'am. *smiles shyly*
                          Wendy: *shakes his hand* Very nice to meet you, Casey. *smiles, then looks over at Cammie* Giving him the grand tour?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

CJ: I think he had something planed with Jackson, the two are getting alone rather well. *chuckles* I'm not sure who's leading who though. *kisses her hand* I didn't really have any plans, I just thought we could hang out, unless you had something planned.
                            Addy: All I had planned was spending time with you. *kisses*

Casey: That would be cool. Thanks.

Cammie: No problem. Do either of you want a beer? *looks at Casey then Wendy*

Comment

Wendy: *shakes his hand* Very nice to meet you, Casey. *smiles, then looks over at Cammie* Giving him the grand tour?
                              Cammie: Showed him all but the inside of the back rooms and the pantry. *winks*

Comment

Cammie: Showed him all but the inside of the back rooms and the pantry. *winks*
                                Addy: All I had planned was spending time with you. *kisses*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap69.jpg
                                Cammie: No problem. Do either of you want a beer? *looks at Casey then Wendy*
                                Wendy: *smiles* Sure, I'd love one.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X