Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Luckham Park...England...

Methos: *places their robes on two chairs, puts their sandals underneath, dives into the pool, nearly overtakes her* Point for you, little one. *reaches her at the far end, kisses her nose*
    Doc: *grins as she holds onto him, unable to touch the bottom* I swam a little in high school. Shall we go again?
    sigpic

Comment

Sheppy: Lots of choices. I recommend the hot tub for you. *grins*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap75.jpg
      Johnny: Swim suit is optional. *chuckles* But we have some in the armoire over there. *points*

Mia: *kisses Sheppy's nose and stands* I don't beleive in swim suits darling, *winks at him as she heads for the hot tub.* Though I might need two strong clones to help me out of this leather.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
        Doc: *grins as she holds onto him, unable to touch the bottom* I swam a little in high school. Shall we go again?
        Methos: Sure. *puts her hands on the side, pushes off*

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...rgate05514.jpg
          Mia: *kisses Sheppy's nose and stands* I don't beleive in swim suits darling, *winks at him as she heads for the hot tub.* Though I might need two strong clones to help me out of this leather.

Johnny: I've got an hour before I head out. *walks over to hot tub*

Sheppy: I'm on duty. *smiles* I'll just watch. *winks*

Comment

Methos: Sure. *puts her hands on the side, pushes off*

Doc: *grins and pushes off and swims after him, catching up, she passes him and touches the side. Smiling as she wips the water from her face* Did I mention I was senior swim champ, two years in a row? *giggles*
            sigpic

Comment

Doc: *grins and pushes off and swims after him, catching up, she passes him and touches the side. Smiling as she wips the water from her face* Did I mention I was senior swim champ, two years in a row? *giggles*

Methos: No. *pushes off, swims faster*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap77.jpg
                Johnny: I've got an hour before I head out. *walks over to hot tub*

Sheppy: I'm on duty. *smiles* I'll just watch. *winks*

Mia: *starts undressing* I don't mind being watched. *winks at Sheppy, then blows him a kiss* Next time sweetie. *finishes undressing and slips into the hot tub* Mmmm heavenly. Now, Johnny darling, come show me some big. Strong. Muscles.
                sigpic

Comment

Methos: No. *pushes off, swims faster*
                  Doc: *see's the challenge and pushed off and swims faster after him, the two of the touching together.* No bad old man. *holds onto the side, then teases him.* I guess after 5000 years, you have picked up a few tricks.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...nAQOcap17b.jpg
                    Mia: *starts undressing* I don't mind being watched. *winks at Sheppy, then blows him a kiss* Next time sweetie. *finishes undressing and slips into the hot tub* Mmmm heavenly. Now, Johnny darling, come show me some big. Strong. Muscles.
                    Johnny: *strips, slips into hot tub, sits beside her* So, tell us about yourself.

Sheppy: Yes, do...your bio doesn't tell us much. *smiles gently*

Comment

Doc: *see's the challenge and pushed off and swims faster after him, the two of the touching together.* No bad old man. *holds onto the side, then teases him.* I guess after 5000 years, you have picked up a few tricks.
                      Methos: At least one or two. *smiles* We'll swim laps now for an hour then go up and order in room service then after we eat, I'll wear you out so you can get some sleep. *winks*

Comment

Johnny: *strips, slips into hot tub, sits beside her* So, tell us about yourself.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap4a.jpg
                        Sheppy: Yes, do...your bio doesn't tell us much. *smiles gently*

Mia: Well, let's see darlings, *her hand roams under the water* I like to shop, love it in fact. *finds something under the water* I enjoy fliting with any clone I can, *blows a kiss to Sheppy, then turns and kisses Johnny, nibbling on his bottom lip* And finding ways to sneak away from Atlantis, that has become a passion of mine, *kisses him again* One of many. I also have a great set of lungs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Methos: At least one or two. *smiles* We'll swim laps now for an hour then go up and order in room service then after we eat, I'll wear you out so you can get some sleep. *winks*

Doc: *blushes* Sounds like a plan I'm going to enjoy. *kisses him, then pushes off and swims at a slower pace back towards the other end.*

Spoiler:
                          Off to take the kids to school bbs
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...PTBcrash5a.jpg
                            Mia: Well, let's see darlings, *her hand roams under the water* I like to shop, love it in fact. *finds something under the water* I enjoy fliting with any clone I can, *blows a kiss to Sheppy, then turns and kisses Johnny, nibbling on his bottom lip* And finding ways to sneak away from Atlantis, that has become a passion of mine, *kisses him again* One of many. I also have a great set of lungs.
                            Johnny: *shifts slightly* Better grip. *grins, nibbles on her chin*

Sheppy: You're welcome to sneak in here anytime. *smiles, walks over* I'll just close the curtain so you have privacy. Oh...and Johnny's autobeam is taking him out as soon as Kali hits her lair...so you have less than an hour. *winks, closes curtain around hot tub*

Comment

Doc: *blushes* Sounds like a plan I'm going to enjoy. *kisses him, then pushes off and swims at a slower pace back towards the other end.*

Spoiler:
                              Off to take the kids to school bbs
                              Methos: *swims parallel to her, watching her graceful movement through the water*

Spoiler:
                              Go ahead and take this back to the room after you get back and you can take him over. I'll be going pretty soon.

Comment

Sheppy: Time to head out. Later, lounge. *beams home*

at hot tub...

Johnny: *kisses Mia* Don't be a stranger. *winks, beams out with clothes*

Comment

Working...
                                X