No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cammie: Uh...how do we tell your SweetPea apart from Iffy's SweetPea? Never mind...Iffy's is a Crichton and yours is a Mitchell. Not even remotely close to one another. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Cammie: Uh...how do we tell your SweetPea apart from Iffy's SweetPea?

Dingy: Two SweetPeas!!! When did that happen! What am I going to do when making memos!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
        http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...d/PDVD_078.jpg

Kage: I like the sound of that

Wendy

Spoiler:
        Stay safe !! Tis that time of year for us too

RFruitie: We can go back to my place if you like. *kisses*

Spoiler:
        Thanks. The worst is over for us tonight but they are trying to repair things around us. We had no damage other than some tree limbs down, but there were tornadoes spotted just outside of the city limits.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Akane: See Dingy, Cammie's got it under control! No need to go balistic.
          sigpic

Comment

Cammie: Uh...how do we tell your SweetPea apart from Iffy's SweetPea? Never mind...Iffy's is a Crichton and yours is a Mitchell. Not even remotely close to one another. *winks*
            Wendy: (over interactive feed) *giggles, blows kiss to Cammie*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Bind/145.jpg
              RFruitie: We can go back to my place if you like. *kisses*

Spoiler:
              Thanks. The worst is over for us tonight but they are trying to repair things around us. We had no damage other than some tree limbs down, but there were tornadoes spotted just outside of the city limits.

Kage: Toomi! I'm leaving! RFruitie. Ready whenever you are sweetie

Spoiler:
              We've got a storm rolling in soon.. got quite cold and windy all of a sudden but it's still to little to do much.

Are we still spoilering SGA season 4 caps?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Wendy: (over interactive feed) *giggles, blows kiss to Cammie*

Cammie: My, Sweet Lips. *blows kisses back* Too bad I have training tomorrow.

Comment

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...d/PDVD_045.jpg

Kage: Toomi! I'm leaving! RFruitie. Ready whenever you are sweetie

Spoiler:
                  We've got a storm rolling in soon.. got quite cold and windy all of a sudden but it's still to little to do much.

Are we still spoilering SGA season 4 caps?

RFruitie: I'm ready, darling. *takes his hand* Later, Lounge. *blows kisses and beams them to her room*

Spoiler:
                  Not sure on the SGA caps. You make sure you stay safe, too.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap51.jpg
                    Cammie: My, Sweet Lips. *blows kisses back* Too bad I have training tomorrow.
                    Wendy: (over interactive feed) It is. I could think of quite a few things we could be doing otherwise. *giggles* We'll save those ideas for another day. *winks*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Dingy: I do have one request... During our absense there was an accident involving a timber beam, and butterfingers SweetPea. I unfortunatly lost some of my memory. I do remember Darling working with me but it's just bits and pieces. If anyone sees him around could they request a moment of his time for me?
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...l/PDVD_222.jpg

Dingy: I do have one request... During our absense there was an accident involving a timber beam, and butterfingers SweetPea. I unfortunatly lost some of my memory. I do remember Darling working with me but it's just bits and pieces. If anyone sees him around could they request a moment of his time for me?
                        Wendy: (over interactive feed) I will pass the message along as soon as he comes out of his lair, Tulip.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Spoilers are still required for SGA Season 4 since it is in repeats at the moment....so far as I know. That aside...I have been using Keller caps from Doppelganger just for the outfit and had no complaints...nothing at all spoilery about the ones I use.

Comment

Tulip: Thank you Wendy. Toomi is yelling at me that whenever Kage is done if you just want to have him beam into the lounge and entertain himself for a while.
                            sigpic

Comment

To: MJack

I expect you to be in the Lounge when I wake up in the morning.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Tulip: Thank you Wendy. Toomi is yelling at me that whenever Kage is done if you just want to have him beam into the lounge and entertain himself for a while.
                                Wendy: (over interactive feed) I will pass that along. Something tells me it might be a while. *winks*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X