Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap41.jpg
    MJack: We never trust him to tell us the truth. I had Val hook him up to the Galaran chair and she read his memories, so unless he found a way to cheat...
    Sweet Pea: Is it possible he resisted or had some implanted memory to beat the chair?
    Iffy: I know they want to get revenge and free Sal, but somehow I never saw them doing it by giving Nibbles a bigger brewery.

*Lucky on intercom* Kit's on his way to the Lounge!

Kit: See I know you were trying to kidnap Iffy. Let her go!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      Sweet Pea: Is it possible he resisted or had some implanted memory to beat the chair?
      Iffy: I know they want to get revenge and free Sal, but somehow I never saw them doing it by giving Nibbles a bigger brewery.

*Lucky on intercom* Kit's on his way to the Lounge!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...dm400bl101.jpg
      Kit: See I know you were trying to kidnap Iffy. Let her go!
      MJack: *places arm around Wendy* I already have my date. I have no idea what you are talking about. *winks at Iffy*
      Wendy: *snuggles up to MJack* Hi, Kit. *waves, smiles*

ECVala: (on intercom) I suppose it is possible, Sweet Pea. I will have Carol help me review the readings again.

Comment

San Diego...

Cub: So you'll go with Imp and later you and I will spend eight days at the Cabin. Just the two of us.
        Uuuuh. Four days at the Cabin.
        Cub: What? *raises eyebrow* You only want four days?
        *holds up a finger* Four days at the Cabin and four days at a location of my choosing. *smiles*
        Cub: *grins* Sounds good. *nod* You telling me know what the second location is?
        *thinks* No. *winks* It'll be a surprise.
        Cub: You haven't worked it out yet, have you?
        Oi *laughs* I know where we're going.
        Cub: *chuckles* If you say so. *wraps arm around her waist* But I know where we're going now. *smirks*
        I have a feeling I know too. *smiles* Hey, you think Imp would mind if a put a wig on him?
        Cub: *laughs* Maybe... Just a bit.
        Last edited by Salamas; 03 June 2008, 02:02 PM.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

MJack: *places arm around Wendy* I already have my date. I have no idea what you are talking about. *winks at Iffy*
          Wendy: *snuggles up to MJack* Hi, Kit. *waves, smiles*

ECVala: (on intercom) I suppose it is possible, Sweet Pea. I will have Carol help me review the readings again.
          Iffy: I'm here w/ Sweet Pea, not Mjack. You two are being so silly as of late *smiles at Kit* How about you and I talk and spend the afternoon and evening together tomorrow? Does that sound good?
          Kit: Yes it does, tomorrow than *smiles at Iffy & glares at the rest* Just becareful. *beams out*

Sweet Pea: Well that was fun. ECVala, I just don't think it's them, it is not their style. Bounty hunters, hostages, now that I would believe.
          Iffy: *sighs* they tend to want faster results. Besides there is still Zane and Pixie to deal w/. I don't think plans to get Nibbles have left the planning stages. Oh and MJack thanks *smiles brightly at him*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
            Iffy: I'm here w/ Sweet Pea, not Mjack. You two are being so silly as of late *smiles at Kit* How about you and I talk and spend the afternoon and evening together tomorrow? Does that sound good?
            Kit: Yes it does, tomorrow than *smiles at Iffy & glares at the rest* Just becareful. *beams out*
            http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...n/kpw-0401.jpg
            Sweet Pea: Well that was fun. ECVala, I just don't think it's them, it is not their style. Bounty hunters, hostages, now that I would believe.
            Iffy: *sighs* they tend to want faster results. Besides there is still Zane and Pixie to deal w/. I don't think plans to get Nibbles have left the planning stages. Oh and MJack thanks *smiles brightly at him*

MJack: No problem, hon. *winks* About Kit and Kat...you guys would know them best. I'll let you know what they find out from further studying the stuff.

Wendy: *giggles, kisses* You are too cute.
            MasterJack: What? *sips beer*
            Wendy: *makes air quotes* studying the stuff? *giggles more*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap42.jpg
              MJack: No problem, hon. *winks* About Kit and Kat...you guys would know them best. I'll let you know what they find out from further studying the stuff.

(Via Interactive Feed)

Ducky: Uh, MJack, could you let us know too? Send the information to Pixie or myself? I think Pixie's really curious to know who did it.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap42.jpg

Iffy: Wendy *laughs*

Sweet Pea: Just keep me updated and if anything is revealed on our side we shall let you know. Bye
                *Iffy and and Sweet Pea beam out
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  (Via Interactive Feed)

[urk]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Crichton/black%20shirt/0211-065a.jpg[/url]
                  Ducky: Uh, MJack, could you let us know too? Send the information to Pixie or myself? I think Pixie's really curious to know who did it.
                  MasterJack: Sure, no problem. One of us will let you know...uh..Precious, your hand is slipping.
                  Wendy: It is? *bats eyelashes*
                  MasterJack: It's time for me to get her to my room. Later, lounge.
                  Wendy: Good night, everybody. *giggles, sets code*

*MasterJack and Wendy beam to his room*

Comment

MasterJack: Sure, no problem. One of us will let you know...uh..Precious, your hand is slipping.
                    Wendy: It is? *bats eyelashes*
                    MasterJack: It's time for me to get her to my room. Later, lounge.
                    Wendy: Good night, everybody. *giggles, sets code*

*MasterJack and Wendy beam to his room*

(Interactive feed)

Ducky: Thanks. *listens* Great, strays coming up for food before going home. Goodnight Lounge. *turns off feed*
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

To: MJack

Spoiler:
                      Lucky reveiewed the survaliance tapes and it does appear that Kit and Kat did talked to CJack at some point last week. Iffy says they are to dishveled to be Kit and Kat. Iffy will talk w/ Kit tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Addy: *beams in grinning, goes to BabyFace's room, crawls into bed, snuggles and falls asleep*

BabyFace: *holds her close, falls back to sleep*

Comment

in Master Jack's room...

Wendy: You're ignoring your alarm clock? *giggles*
                          MasterJack: I'm telling it to stand down. *grins, turns off alarm, pulls her in close to snuggle*

Comment

Hey Addy hun Verona is nagging again, you want I should shave before our date?
                            Spoiler:

Comment

*Sal and Ducky beam in*

Morning Lounge *waves, goes to make tea*

Ducky: Morning everyone. *goes to make coffee*

OT,
                              The coolest shirts ever

Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                                Hey Addy hun Verona is nagging again, you want I should shave before our date?
                                in BabyFace's room...

Addy: *wakes up, looks* Shaving would be good. Thanks, Yummy Bear.

MJack: *beams in, kisses Addy* I'm off to Verona's. Behave.

Addy: Yes, sir. *giggles*
                                MasterJack: *beams to Verona's*

Comment

Working...
                                X