sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...e_grid2261.jpg
      Kat: That did not answer my question, now did it? *glares at CJ* Did you kidnap Iffy yesterday, Mjack? Kit, thinks you are up to something invoving out Iffy. LEAVE her alone! *growls*
      Iffy: Kat, why would you think that? *smiles sweetly at Kat* Really you two will always be first.

Kat: Grumps, what does that mean?

MJack: I'm not the Jack who kidnaps people.

CJack: No, that would be me. If you care to discuss an abduction, I can squeeze you in after my meeting with MJack here.

Comment

random...

sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: *beams in* Howdy, everyone! *waves, goes over to Pixie* Hello, gorgeous. You wanted to see me?
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rpheus/139.jpg
            Fruitie: *beams in* Howdy, everyone! *waves, goes over to Pixie* Hello, gorgeous. You wanted to see me?

Pixie: *smiles* Morning Fruitie. I hope I didn't pull you away from anything. I just thought I should tell you about the trip next week. *holds up coffee pot* Coffee while talk?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wrAQOcap19.jpg
              MJack: I'm not the Jack who kidnaps people.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap20.jpg
              CJack: No, that would be me. If you care to discuss an abduction, I can squeeze you in after my meeting with MJack here.

Kat: I can kidnap all on my own, CJack. *glares at MJAck* You are up to something and we will find out just exactly what it is! Iffy, we were very worried.
              Iffy: That is so sweet of you two, but you don't have to worry, really.
              Kat: *looks quizically at Iffy* I am sure you are hiding your actions from us.
              Iffy: *smiles softly at Kat* Me? *pouts*

Bubbles: I don't know how she does that. Really I don't *shakes head* I would just stun him.
              sigpic

Comment

MJack: Okay...after 10:00...on to business. Why did you use our transport system to beam a Tok'ra crystal to Nibbles?

CJack: I did no such thing.

MasterJack: Crichton traced the beam back to your lair.
                CourtesanJack: I did not beam the crystal to Nibbles.
                MasterJack: Fine. Someone beamed the crystal to Nibbles using our transport beam as a piggy back and that someone was in your lair.
                CourtesanJack: Theoretically...that is possible. *sips coffee*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Sam/Chimera/Blue/20.jpg
                  Pixie: *smiles* Morning Fruitie. I hope I didn't pull you away from anything. I just thought I should tell you about the trip next week. *holds up coffee pot* Coffee while talk?

Fruitie: I'd love some, thanks. I am looking forward to the trip. *grins*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Iffy: *sits next to Kat* I know you do not like the other clones, but really none of them would hurt me or abduct me.

Kat: We are not so sure about that. You were missing a whole day and night and the only repsonse we recieved from Sweet Pea was that you were in the Lounge. You were not there.
                    Iffy: You are so cute when you are jealous.

Bubbles: *makes faces and rolls eyes*
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rpheus/141.jpg
                      Fruitie: I'd love some, thanks. I am looking forward to the trip. *grins*

Pixie: *pours two mugs, hands one to Fruitie* Glad to hear that. *smiles* Nibbles is very excited about spending a week with you. *winks* In Crete you and he will have your own private room. Now, Sal's flight leaves on Sunday evening. *sips coffee* All of us, except for Sal's date will be beaming over to Crete. *nods* So we don't have to bother with check-ins and those things.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Sam/Chimera/Blue/22.jpg
                        Pixie: *pours two mugs, hands one to Fruitie* Glad to hear that. *smiles* Nibbles is very excited about spending a week with you. *winks* In Crete you and he will have your own private room. Now, Sal's flight leaves on Sunday evening. *sips coffee* All of us, except for Sal's date will be beaming over to Crete. *nods* So we don't have to bother with check-ins and those things.

Fruitie: Excellent. Sounds good.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Pixie: And then of course what you two do in Crete is entirely up to you. *smiles*
                          Nibbles: (over intercom) The next question is gorgeous when do you want to beam over? If you come friday you can attend Sal's graduation ceremony with us.
                          Pixie: You're not coming in here to ask her? Nibbles!
                          Nibbles: I'm sweaty, in the middle of brewing.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Sam/Chimera/Blue/19.jpg
                            Pixie: And then of course what you two do in Crete is entirely up to you. *smiles*
                            Nibbles: (over intercom) The next question is gorgeous when do you want to beam over? If you come friday you can attend Sal's graduation ceremony with us.
                            Pixie: You're not coming in here to ask her? Nibbles!
                            Nibbles: I'm sweaty, in the middle of brewing.

Fruitie: I would love to attend Sal's graduation. I will beam in on Friday.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: So...think I could come see Atlantis submerged?

CJ: I can ask. *kisses, sends message*

To: General O'Neill, Atlantis

Sir, with your permission, Addy would like to accompany me back to the city so she can see it submerged. Please advise.

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rpheus/157.jpg
                                Fruitie: I would love to attend Sal's graduation. I will beam in on Friday.

Nibbles: (intercom) Perfect, I'll see you on friday at the latest. Now I have to go, make sure those strays or Zane haven't broken anything.

Pixie: *grins* Exciting. Glad to know you're coming Fruitie. I wont be alone with the guys during the ceremony.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X