Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap45.jpg
    Cammie: *hears Darling's message, chuckles* Your confidence is overwhelming. *snorts* Her code is set...don't be up too late.
    Darling: *not breaking kiss, beams them to his room*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Cammie: *finishes beer, waves* Thanks again for the game...later, lounge. *beams home*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap53.jpg
        Cammie: *finishes beer, waves* Thanks again for the game...later, lounge. *beams home*
        Gunny: Later, Cammie.

JohnnyCake: We should think about heading home too.

Fruitie: You two are kind of sweaty. What do you say I give each of you a sponge bath? *playfully bites lower lip as she grins*
        JohnnyCake: I say that sounds like an excellent idea.
        Fruitie: *stands there pleased with herself* What about you, gorgeous?
        Gunny: I would be a fool to say no. Lead the way.
        Fruitie: Later, Lounge!
        *all three beam home*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          *grins* Yay.
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Chimera/97.jpg
          Pixie: What're you so happy about?
          Good cake. *nods, takes a bite* Yay.
          Pixie: *sighs, shakes head*
          Couldn't let this one slide without a comment.
          Nice cover, Sal. Very smooth!

Comment

Pittsburgh, PA...

Wendy: This is a perfect night for a carriage ride.
            MJack: Sure is. We lucked out.
            Wendy: I'm having a great time, Studly. *turns her head, kisses*
            MJack: Me, too.
            Wendy: *snuggles into MJack as the carriage ride begins*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

In Mer and MSam's room...

MSam: I think it would be very beneficial for you to learn how to fly.

Mer: Are you kidding me? I...I am afraid of heights. Yes, that's it.

MSam: You aren't scared when you are up on the D-II. Nice try though. *changes approach* It would make you even more valuable to the clan if you did learn. Something else to add to your resume.

Mer: It would, wouldn't it.

MSam: Yep. *goes over kisses* Come on, what do you say. For me? *kisses again*

Mer: Fine. *signs up, sends sheet back to Lounge*
              MSam: *grins, pushes him onto the bed, pounces*

Memorandum
              Latest Updated and Reviewed

To: Daniel clones and all other interested parties

JohnnyCake will be training Daniel clones and others with little to no flight experience, other than as a passenger, beginning June 9. All interested in taking part in the training, sign up below. Your function will be as a reserve corps, strictly on a as needed basis only.

1. EDaniel
              2. Danny
              3. Gunny
              4. Darling
              5. Beefcake
              6. Cub
              7. Mer
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

To Sal
                From Cub

Sweetest Sal, I know I said I'd go with you to Crete, but this opportunity came up and I absolutely can't pass it up. I have to be available for training in the 302s so I can help out. I always felt like I could do more, and now's my chance to prove it. I hope you understand. I'll make it up to you... soon. How about a week at the cabin, just the two of us? Or anywhere you want? Please say you understand.
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Nee says those stand for kisses... so I left you lots)

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

*quietly gathers clothes and leaves a note on the bedside table before beaming home*

EDaniel,

sorry I had to go, prom related appoitments for me today. And you looked so cute ruggedly handsome while sleeping, I didn't want to disrupt your sleep.
                  Thank you for the lessons. I'm sure it'll come in handy sometime.
                  x
                  Sal
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    To Sal
                    From Cub

Sweetest Sal, I know I said I'd go with you to Crete, but this opportunity came up and I absolutely can't pass it up. I have to be available for training in the 302s so I can help out. I always felt like I could do more, and now's my chance to prove it. I hope you understand. I'll make it up to you... soon. How about a week at the cabin, just the two of us? Or anywhere you want? Please say you understand.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Nee says those stand for kisses... so I left you lots)
                    To Cub
                    From Sal

It's okay, I understand. I wouldn't want to keep you from an opporturnity like this. I was really looking forward to taking this trip with you, but I guess life is life. Make it 8 days just the two of us and you got yourself a deal. AND you have to let me see you in that flightsuit.
                    xoxoxo (those are hugs and kisses)
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Neelan's

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      To Cub
                      From Sal

It's okay, I understand. I wouldn't want to keep you from an opporturnity like this. I was really looking forward to taking this trip with you, but I guess life is life. Make it 8 days just the two of us and you got yourself a deal. AND you have to let me see you in that flightsuit.
                      xoxoxo (those are hugs and kisses)
                      Cub: *reads message, let's out a breath* Oh good. I thought it was gonna be a lot harder than that.
                      Imp: You did prepare her a few days ago. She had an idea it might be coming. *reads message* 8 days where?
                      Cub: The cabin. Hey, will you be able to take the whole week for Crete instead? I'd hate to think she was going to be all alone.
                      Imp: I might be persuaded to do that. Let's go hammer out a deal. *snickers*

To Sal
                      From Cub

8 days at the cabin it is! Thanks! And I think Imp has something to ask you after your prom. Have fun! Hopefully, we'll see you this Sunday.

Comment

*Scruffy and Mer beam in*

Scruffy: Morning Lounge.

Mer: Yes, good morning. *goes and makes coffee*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Pittsburgh...

Kyan: *beams in, kisses Wendy* I've got her, Jack. *grins*

MasterJack: *chuckles* A hardship for you, I'm sure. *winks, leans over, kisses Wendy* Have fun, Precious. Cammie will be here after his patrol tomorrow. *steps back, beams out*
                          Kyan: *licks lips* So...what are you in the mood to do today?

Comment

MJack: *beams in* Good morning, lounge.

Comment

Darling's lair...

Addy: *kisses Darling* Jack is in the lounge. I should see him before I leave this morning.

Comment

Pittsburgh...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...csimDJGed3.jpg
                                Kyan: *beams in, kisses Wendy* I've got her, Jack. *grins*

MasterJack: *chuckles* A hardship for you, I'm sure. *winks, leans over, kisses Wendy* Have fun, Precious. Cammie will be here after his patrol tomorrow. *steps back, beams out*
                                Kyan: *licks lips* So...what are you in the mood to do today?
                                Pittsburgh, PA...

Wendy: *grins* I can think of a couple things. *pulls him in for another kiss*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X