X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    on golf course...out of phase...

Gunny: Even.
    Cammie: *opens hand showing four tees* Even it is. Your start. *waves toward the first tee*

Comment

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        EDaniel: *refills her glass* For math...you should target a McKay clone. *chuckles* Fun to watch them suffer through mundane calculations.
        Thank you. *giggles* A bit too late with that bit of advice. *sips drink* I am done with math, atleast all that stupid logic and algebra. *runs fingers through her hair* And lets say I want to make sure someone's plans of expanding their brewery get delayed. How that?
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          EDaniel's Kauai villa...

Thank you. *giggles* A bit too late with that bit of advice. *sips drink* I am done with math, atleast all that stupid logic and algebra. *runs fingers through her hair* And lets say I want to make sure someone's plans of expanding their brewery get delayed. How that?
          EDaniel: You want to blackmail Nibbles? *sips drink*

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

EDaniel: You want to blackmail Nibbles? *sips drink*
            No no *shakes head* Not blackmail. Delay his plans. He wants a bigger brewery, I don't want him to get that. Nothing illegal though. I won't break the law.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

No no *shakes head* Not blackmail. Delay his plans. He wants a bigger brewery, I don't want him to get that. Nothing illegal though. I won't break the law.
              EDaniel: What does he need to expand his brewery? *tops off her glass*

Comment

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

EDaniel: What does he need to expand his brewery? *tops off her glass*
                  Either one of those fancy crystals or a warehouse and the means to convert it. *shrugs* I dont know how he's planning to do it. All I know is that he wants a bigger brewery, meaning he'd devote all his time to that.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

Either one of those fancy crystals or a warehouse and the means to convert it. *shrugs* I dont know how he's planning to do it. All I know is that he wants a bigger brewery, meaning he'd devote all his time to that.
                    EDaniel: He would be a fool. He would rather attend to shiny bottles than to you? *rubs her back*

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

EDaniel: He would be a fool. He would rather attend to shiny bottles than to you? *rubs her back*
                      It's his kingdom, when he's in the brewery he is in charge. Can't challenge him there. *purrs* But outside it different story...
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

It's his kingdom, when he's in the brewery he is in charge. Can't challenge him there. *purrs* But outside it different story...
                        EDaniel: *sets down their drinks, works her lower back with both hands* He thirsts for power...commendable. *slides right hand around front* You wouldn't be neglected if he gets his new brewery. I would see to that personally. *works hands upwards*

Comment

JohnnyCake: *putts ball into first hole for a bogey*
                          Gunny: *gets out score card* That makes you one over, JC. Cammie is one under and Zane and I are all even.
                          JohnnyCake: I'm just warming up.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

JohnnyCake: *putts ball into first hole for a bogey*
                              Gunny: *gets out score card* That makes you one over, JC. Cammie is one under and Zane and I are all even.
                              JohnnyCake: I'm just warming up.
                              Cammie: Me, too. *chuckles, heads for second hole*

Comment

EDaniel's Kauai villa...

EDaniel: *sets down their drinks, works her lower back with both hands* He thirsts for power...commendable. *slides right hand around front* You wouldn't be neglected if he gets his new brewery. I would see to that personally. *works hands upwards*
                                You would? *leans back against him, walks fingers along his thigh* Aren't you sweet? *turns head, kisses*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X