Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Evie: Oh my. *watches Nibbles strip and climb into the tub, turns to Alpha, nods* Just like Cub.
    Alpha: 'Cept for the sharing thing. I hear Nibbles is pretty picky about that still.
    Evie: Too bad. *strips down to her skivvies, climbs in*
    Alpha: I knew you weren't wearing a bra under that. *takes off his clothes, climbs in next to Evie in his boxer briefs* Oh, Sal. I forgot my water. Could you? *holds out hand*
    Evie: *laughs, runs her toes up Nibble's leg*
    *hands Alpha the bottle* Here *strips down to underwear, climbs in* He is pretty picky, but *shrugs* nothing I can really do about it.
    Nibbles: *smirks at Evie* Don't get why I should share with just everyone. If I don't know his style it could get ugly.
    *giggles* Wouldn't want that. But when he does share it's much more special. *grins * There's been only three guys who he's been willing to share with...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *hands Alpha the bottle* Here *strips down to underwear, climbs in* He is pretty picky, but *shrugs* nothing I can really do about it.
      Nibbles: *smirks at Evie* Don't get why I should share with just everyone. If I don't know his style it could get ugly.
      *giggles* Wouldn't want that. But when he does share it's much more special. *grins * There's been only three guys who he's been willing to share with...
      Alpha: *take water bottle back* Thanks, sweetheart.
      Evie: *smiles* Well that is special then. I think Cuddles kind of corrupted Alpha. He's fairly indiscriminant these days. *laughs*
      Alpha: Hey. That's not true. I discriminate plenty... when I feel the need to. *sips water*
      Evie: Sure you do.

Comment

Alpha: *take water bottle back* Thanks, sweetheart.
        Evie: *smiles* Well that is special then. I think Cuddles kind of corrupted Alpha. He's fairly indiscriminant these days. *laughs*
        Alpha: Hey. That's not true. I discriminate plenty... when I feel the need to. *sips water*
        Evie: Sure you do.
        Cuddles could start a corrupting school. *giggles*
        Nibbles: He's strange... Very touchy...
        He's fun. *grins*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Alpha: Naw, Cuddles isn't touchy, just... eccentric.
          Evie: Exotic? *giggles*

Spoiler:
          Not sure how much longer I can hang if GW keeps booting me.

Comment

Alpha: Naw, Cuddles isn't touchy, just... eccentric.
            Evie: Exotic? *giggles*

Spoiler:
            Not sure how much longer I can hang if GW keeps booting me.
            It's hard to find a single word to describe him. He's a lot. *giggles* And then some.
            Nibbles: *snorts*
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

It's hard to find a single word to describe him. He's a lot. *giggles* And then some.
              Nibbles: *snorts*
              Alpha: He'll like that. *finishes water, pulls Evie into his lap*
              Evie: Most definitely. *smiles when Alpha's hands start to roam*

Comment

Alpha: He'll like that. *finishes water, pulls Evie into his lap*
                Evie: Most definitely. *smiles when Alpha's hands start to roam*
                Nibbles: Doesn't he like everything?
                *smacks his tigh* Be nice *rubs the spot she hit*
                Nibbles: I am. I was just asking a question
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Buenos Aires...

Darling: *outside the bookstore* Here is the place I was talking about. *takes Addy's hand, walks inside, let's her look around*

Darling: I was here scoping out vacation spots for us, saw this place, and thought it was interesting to convert a theater into a bookstore. I just had to bring you here. *kisses*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Nibbles: Doesn't he like everything?
                    *smacks his tigh* Be nice *rubs the spot she hit*
                    Nibbles: I am. I was just asking a question
                    Alpha: No worries, Sal. Nibbles is right though. Cuddles does like just about everything. *winks*
                    Evie: *wiggles in Alpha's lap* And he's a very good teacher, too.

Spoiler:
                    LOVE that bookstore, hon!

Comment

Alpha: No worries, Sal. Nibbles is right though. Cuddles does like just about everything. *winks*
                      Evie: *wiggles in Alpha's lap* And he's a very good teacher, too.

Spoiler:
                      LOVE that bookstore, hon!
                      A very good teacher *grins, nuzzles Nibbles' neck* I owe him a lot.
                      Nibbles: Who taught him? *grabs her hand, whispers* Stop that

Spoiler:
                      I've fallen in love with a bookstore...I want... *whimpers*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

A very good teacher *grins, nuzzles Nibbles' neck* I owe him a lot.
                        Nibbles: Who taught him? *grabs her hand, whispers* Stop that

Spoiler:
                        I've fallen in love with a bookstore...I want... *whimpers*
                        Alpha: Sometimes I wish I knew, Nibbles. *kisses Evie's neck*
                        Evie: Mmmm... *bites lip* I have a feeling he just picked it all up in different places. He's very observant.

Comment

Alpha: Sometimes I wish I knew, Nibbles. *kisses Evie's neck*
                          Evie: Mmmm... *bites lip* I have a feeling he just picked it all up in different places. He's very observant.
                          And curious. *sits on Nibbles' lap* Well it's served him well.
                          Nibbles: Right... *gently tickles Sal*
                          *squirms* Tickles!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Fruitie: *beams in with Cub, walks over to edge of tub* Hello there, darlings!

Hi, guys. Hey, Nibbles... need a refresh on that beer?

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...argate/417.jpg

Fruitie: *beams in with Cub, walks over to edge of tub* Hello there, darlings!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...iesHD0160a.jpg

Hi, guys. Hey, Nibbles... need a refresh on that beer?
                              Hey Fruitie *smiles* Cub! *blows kiss*
                              Nibbles: Sure man, thanks. *shifts, kisses Fruitie* Hey gorgeous, you joining us?
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hey Fruitie *smiles* Cub! *blows kiss*
                                Nibbles: Sure man, thanks. *shifts, kisses Fruitie* Hey gorgeous, you joining us?
                                Cub: No problem. *grabs two beers, calls to tub* Anyone else?
                                Alpha: Water! *kisses Evie, then adds* For two!

Why not? *starts to undress* Oh, are we doing suits today?

Evie: Alpha and I are in undies, but I'm not sure how much longer we'll last, so it's entirely up to you. *winks, snuggles deeper into Alpha's embrace*

Comment

Working...
                                X