Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../disbelief.png
    Nibbles: *snarls* Those stupid, braindead snake heads...Taking away the good food *fingers gun*
    Pixie: Calm down Nibbles. Dont do anything rash. No hurting others, even if they are evil.
    Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    Sweet Pea: *on intercom* Iffs, Kit and kat are in stasis today
    Iffy: shut up NOW *Smiles at Nibbles*

Good one Iffy!!

Pssst I sneaked back down the tunnel!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/Long%20sleeves/mortalcoil0439.jpg
      Nibbles: What? Stasis?
      Pixie: Maybe there is a third Ba'al? Not one of Iffy's
      Nibbles: A third Ba'al. *grips gun* Where? *looks around*
      Pixie: Probably long gone now. *nods, biting her bottom lip*
      Iffy: Pixie, must be right. Remember those attacks a week or so ago? If it was beamed than he's not in the lounge.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Good one Iffy!!

Pssst I sneaked back down the tunnel!!

MJack: *pulls out Blackberry* Let's see...R...O...U...R...K...E...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          MasterJack: Yep. She and Darling are having the continuing fight over her Blackberry. *chuckles* She's over her cold, checks on you every day. *winks* Don't tell her I told you. Have you heard any more from Nick about how Karen and the baby are doing? *takes bite of pizza*

Gen Hottie: Glad that Addy and Darling are having a good time. *takes bite of pizza*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap36.jpg
            MJack: *pulls out Blackberry* Let's see...R...O...U...R...K...E...
            *walks up to MasterJack* Ahem.. put that thing away!! Please

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/312.jpg
            Gen Hottie: Glad that Addy and Darling are having a good time. *takes bite of pizza*

Hello Gen Hottie.. How are you today?
            sigpic

Comment

Iffy: Pixie, must be right. Remember those attacks a week or so ago? If it was beamed than he's not in the lounge.

Pixie: *nods* Yes. He's probably causing chaos from somewhere far away. Who knows where it is.
              Nibbles: There should be a way to trace him *stands up* No one takes my food and gets away with it!
              Pixie: *puts hand on his shoulder* Calm down Nibbles. I'm sure it'll get resolved.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

MasterJack: Yep. She and Darling are having the continuing fight over her Blackberry. *chuckles* She's over her cold, checks on you every day. *winks* Don't tell her I told you. Have you heard any more from Nick about how Karen and the baby are doing? *takes bite of pizza*
                Kali: *giggles* They sound like an old married couple. And I won't tell. *kisses his cheek* Aunt Cara sent me a message, Karen and the baby are out of the infirmary, they have a nurse with them, but since Jana stablized Marcus, he seems to be doing well. And she sent me a picture, he's cute, had Nick's nose. She also mentioned Nick wanted a word with you when you were free. She didn't say why. *finishes her pizza slice and get's another.*
                sigpic

Comment

Johnny: *comes running from furnace, slams on brakes* Hey, everyone. *waves, heads for fridge, grabs a beer*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                    Kali: *giggles* They sound like an old married couple. And I won't tell. *kisses his cheek* Aunt Cara sent me a message, Karen and the baby are out of the infirmary, they have a nurse with them, but since Jana stablized Marcus, he seems to be doing well. And she sent me a picture, he's cute, had Nick's nose. She also mentioned Nick wanted a word with you when you were free. She didn't say why. *finishes her pizza slice and get's another.*

MJack: Travelling right now isn't going to happen, but I'm in the lounge today...tomorrow after lunch...part of Wednesday...he can drop in if he wants. Uh...you want to send him a mental message or should I have one sent via wire?

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                      *walks up to MasterJack* Ahem.. put that thing away!! Please

Hello Gen Hottie.. How are you today?

Gen Hottie: Not too bad. How are you? *sees Johnny* Hey Johnny. *nods*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ueAQOcap26.jpg
                        Johnny: *comes running from furnace, slams on brakes* Hey, everyone. *waves, heads for fridge, grabs a beer*

Pixie: *grins* Hello Johnny *bounces over, kisses* Any particular reason why you're running around in your underwear?
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura
                        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap37.jpg
                          MJack: Travelling right now isn't going to happen, but I'm in the lounge today...tomorrow after lunch...part of Wednesday...he can drop in if he wants. Uh...you want to send him a mental message or should I have one sent via wire?
                          Kali: Oh he was planning on coming to see you. I think a message via wire would be better, just incase he's sleeping. He's proberly not getting a lot right now. *grins* Sleep that is.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...himera/174.jpg
                            Pixie: *grins* Hello Johnny *bounces over, kisses* Any particular reason why you're running around in your underwear?
                            His boxer brief pic was rejected in the Furnace
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/315.jpg
                              Gen Hottie: Not too bad. How are you? *sees Johnny* Hey Johnny. *nods*

*smiles at Gen Hottie* I am fine today!! *sits down beside him* So any big plans
                              sigpic

Comment

His boxer brief pic was rejected in the Furnace
                                Was Not!! I was just excited to see ECam in his Boxers!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X