X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    at Addy's place...

EDaniel: Done already?
    StrayDex: Yes. *tosses bags at his feet* I fail to see how canine fecal matter will assist in human research.
    EDaniel: Are you a biologist?
    StrayDex: No.
    EDaniel: Then you couldn't possibly understand.
    Vala: *bounces over in bikini* Hi, Dex. *takes him by the arm, leads him away*
    Spoiler:
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Ties/153.jpg
      Fruitie: *sips lemonade* So when were you thinking of showing me the beautiful weather at your place?

RL note
      Spoiler:
      I have to go soon. My friend is coming over to cook for my family.
      Imp: Whenever we leave here, is good. Do you need to get anything from home? Or will someone there just beam it to our place for you? *winks*

Spoiler:
      No problem, hon. I'll take Fruitie.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Imp: *pours lemonade for Pixie, hands her the glass* I heard Pixie say that she's not bringing anyone. I could be her guest. *winks*
        Pixie: *sips lemonade* This is good. Thanks Imp.
        Well she aint bringing anyone because she's got Ducky. You do realize that even if she invited you, she's be spending a majority of her time with him still?
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Imp: Whenever we leave here, is good. Do you need to get anything from home? Or will someone there just beam it to our place for you? *winks*

Spoiler:
          No problem, hon. I'll take Fruitie.

Fruitie: Gunny's watching. He'll beam stuff over to your house for me. *grins, kisses*

Spoiler:
          Thanks. Not sure if I will be checking back in today or not. See you guys later.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            Pixie: *sips lemonade* This is good. Thanks Imp.
            Well she aint bringing anyone because she's got Ducky. You do realize that even if she invited you, she's be spending a majority of her time with him still?

Of course, I know that. But it's Crete, for Pete's sake. Hot women all over the place!
            I heard Zane's report.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Ties/154.jpg
            Fruitie: Gunny's watching. He'll beam stuff over to your house for me. *grins, kisses*

Spoiler:
            Thanks. Not sure if I will be checking back in today or not. See you guys later.
            Imp: Perfect. I gotta wait for Alpha to get off patrol first, but we can head to the park right after that. *winks*

Spoiler:
            Okay, sweety. Take care.

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...aurora2386.jpg

Of course, I know that. But it's Crete, for Pete's sake. Hot women all over the place!
              I heard Zane's report.

Imp: Perfect. I gotta wait for Alpha to get off patrol first, but we can head to the park right after that. *winks*

Spoiler:
              Okay, sweety. Take care.
              Okay, fine. Now it all depends on...

Pixie: Fine by me. But I will not babysit him. He and Zane can look after each other.
              Alright. Well Imp, looks like you're coming to Crete with us. Now *holds out hand* Fork it over.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Okay, fine. Now it all depends on...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...ra/Blue/15.jpg
                Pixie: Fine by me. But I will not babysit him. He and Zane can look after each other.
                Alright. Well Imp, looks like you're coming to Crete with us. Now *holds out hand* Fork it over.

Fruitie? You be okay for a few while I run home real quick?

Fruitie: *laughs* Aren't you a dear? Of course I will. In fact, I'm going to pour myself another glass of lemonade. Pixie?
                Imp: *beams home*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...aurora2339.jpg

Fruitie? You be okay for a few while I run home real quick?

Fruitie: *laughs* Aren't you a dear? Of course I will. In fact, I'm going to pour myself another glass of lemonade. Pixie?
                  Imp: *beams home*

Pixie: Yes please *smiles* This is great lemonade.
                  *grins* Sweet!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...ra/Blue/21.jpg
                    Pixie: Yes please *smiles* This is great lemonade.
                    *grins* Sweet!

Isn't it though? Who would have guessed?

Imp: *beams in with video tape* Here you go, Sal. *grins* I couldn't watch the whole thing but it should be... interesting for you two. *goes back to Fruitie* Was I right about that mix or what?
                    Fruitie: You certainly were. And I thought you were just trying to get us locked into that pantry. *laughs*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...gate/FT144.jpg

Isn't it though? Who would have guessed?

Imp: *beams in with video tape* Here you go, Sal. *grins* I couldn't watch the whole thing but it should be... interesting for you two. *goes back to Fruitie* Was I right about that mix or what?
                      Fruitie: You certainly were. And I thought you were just trying to get us locked into that pantry. *laughs*

Pixie: If you want, just hop on in there and I'll lock the door for you. *shrugs*
                      Thank Imp! *kisses, bounces to monitor* Naked Cub is always interesting. *sets up video, settles on futon*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...ra/Blue/19.jpg
                        Pixie: If you want, just hop on in there and I'll lock the door for you. *shrugs*
                        Thank Imp! *kisses, bounces to monitor* Naked Cub is always interesting. *sets up video, settles on futon*

Ugh! You don't mind if I don't watch, right? *turns towards kitchen*

Fruitie: Why don't we go sit in the hot tub until Alpha checks in?
                        Imp: GREAT idea! *takes her hand, leads her to hot tub, turns everything on, strips, climbs in*
                        Fruitie: *laughs lightly, strips down to her skivvies, gets into hot tub* AHhhhh... this is nice.
                        Imp: *scoots closer, pulls her legs across his lap* Definitely.

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...aurora2374.jpg

Ugh! You don't mind if I don't watch, right? *turns towards kitchen*

Fruitie: Why don't we go sit in the hot tub until Alpha checks in?
                          Imp: GREAT idea! *takes her hand, leads her to hot tub, turns everything on, strips, climbs in*
                          Fruitie: *laughs lightly, strips down to her skivvies, gets into hot tub* AHhhhh... this is nice.
                          Imp: *scoots closer, pulls her legs across his lap* Definitely.
                          *waves hand* Hush. Trying to concentrate.
                          Pixie: *rolls eyes* Her manners went flying out the window with the studying. *settles on futon*
                          Ssssh...*tilts head*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*waves hand* Hush. Trying to concentrate.
                            Pixie: *rolls eyes* Her manners went flying out the window with the studying. *settles on futon*
                            Ssssh...*tilts head*
                            Imp: *shakes his head* There are times when I think it really would be worth it to be a Dex clone.
                            Fruitie: But not today?
                            Imp: Definitely not today. *kisses*

Comment

EMitchells' cottage, master bath....

*steps out of shower, towels off*
                              ECam: You gonna stop by the girls' room? Give them those birthday kisses?
                              You sure Patricia won't try to pull my hair out? *snickers*

ECVala: She only acts that way because she loves you.
                              ECam: She tried to sell that one to my mom, too. *smiles*
                              *laughs* Yeah, I'll stop in to see them. Have you tried out the baby boxing gloves yet?
                              ECam: Tried, but they don't like things on their hands much... yet. *winks*
                              ECVala: But I did find Denise sleeping with one of them. *smiles*
                              *smirks* At least there's some use for them. *gets dressed*

Comment

Imp: *shakes his head* There are times when I think it really would be worth it to be a Dex clone.
                                Fruitie: But not today?
                                Imp: Definitely not today. *kisses*
                                *looks up* Imp, you, a Dex? *snickers* I couldnt imagine that working out well...
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X