Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Kali: *eats some of her salad* I'm interested, how can you get me in if admissions are closed? Oh mom, you're as bad as Papa. *smiles a little sadly and takes a bit out of her break stick*
    Addy: That would be classified. *smirks* Have you communicated with Ares? How is he doing? *takes bite of salad, washes it down with soda*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Feed from furnace...

End feed.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Alpha: Thanks. And lesson three I think I have down. Living with Cuddles made me realize there are just some things I don't need to know. *snickers*

MJack: Precisely. Now, lesson four...never let them know how smart you really are. It's easier to delegate jobs to people if they don't realize you could quite easily do it yourself. Just give them the blank look...they will jump at the chance to do you the favor.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap26.jpg
          MJack: Precisely. Now, lesson four...never let them know how smart you really are. It's easier to delegate jobs to people if they don't realize you could quite easily do it yourself. Just give them the blank look...they will jump at the chance to do you the favor.

Hmmm... dumb it down, huh? I'm gonna have to work on that one.

Evie: *bounces over with her beer* Want a sip?
          Alpha: No thanks. Maybe we can share one later. *kisses the tip of her nose*
          Evie: *smiles, looks at MJack* How about you? Want a sip of my beer? *holds it out*

Comment

*Ducky beams in*

Ducky: Hey everyone *waves*
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Addy: That would be classified. *smirks* Have you communicated with Ares? How is he doing? *takes bite of salad, washes it down with soda*

Kali: We've been sending messagers back and forth, he sounds okay. Aunt Karen organised a shrink for him to talk to through General Landry. But he's not ready to come back yet. So I talked to Frankie, the manager of the bar and he said he can open it on his own, so I gave the go ahead. *takes a sip of ice tea* I sent a message to Aunt Cara, I'm hoping she'll go see him, get him to come home.
              sigpic

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ilyties302.jpg

Hmmm... dumb it down, huh? I'm gonna have to work on that one.

Evie: *bounces over with her beer* Want a sip?
                Alpha: No thanks. Maybe we can share one later. *kisses the tip of her nose*
                Evie: *smiles, looks at MJack* How about you? Want a sip of my beer? *holds it out*

MJack: I don't do fruitie beer unless I'm doing body shots with Fruitie. *kisses* Thanks, anyway, now run along and look after Imp. *swats her bum*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  *Ducky beams in*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...t/0109-077.jpg
                  Wendy: Hi, Ducky. *blows kiss*

Gen Hottie: Hey Ducky. How's it going?
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

*Ducky beams in*

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                    Kali: We've been sending messagers back and forth, he sounds okay. Aunt Karen organised a shrink for him to talk to through General Landry. But he's not ready to come back yet. So I talked to Frankie, the manager of the bar and he said he can open it on his own, so I gave the go ahead. *takes a sip of ice tea* I sent a message to Aunt Cara, I'm hoping she'll go see him, get him to come home.
                    Addy: *waves to Ducky* Yes, well, if anyone can, she would be the one to do it. *smiles* So the bar is all ready to go? *finishes salad, sits back*

Comment

random...

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap27.jpg
                        MJack: I don't do fruitie beer unless I'm doing body shots with Fruitie. *kisses* Thanks, anyway, now run along and look after Imp. *swats her bum*
                        Evie: *giggles, sips beer* Your loss!

*Ducky beams in*

Evie: Hello, Ducky! *smiles, kisses, heads back to bar*
                        Imp: Hey, Ducks! *waves, sips beer, gooses Evie*

Comment

MJack: Last lesson for the day, Alpha, probably the most important one. Always be willing to use your zat on someone. Once people know you'll do it...that you're not bluffing...you'll get obedience...unquestioned for the most part. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            Wendy: Hi, Ducky. *blows kiss*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...tunity/173.jpg
                            Gen Hottie: Hey Ducky. How's it going?
                            Addy: *waves to Ducky* Yes, well, if anyone can, she would be the one to do it. *smiles* So the bar is all ready to go? *finishes salad, sits back*
                            Evie: *giggles, sips beer* Your loss!

Evie: Hello, Ducky! *smiles, kisses, heads back to bar*
                            Imp: Hey, Ducks! *waves, sips beer, gooses Evie*

Ducky: Hey *smiles, kisses Wendy and Evie, waves to Addy, nods to GH and Imp* It's going okay. *Shrugs* Most of the steak went bad so had to clean out the fridge. And wanted to use the massage chair, but cant...
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Addy: Cammie, honey, you fell asleep.
                              Cammie: Beam me home?
                              Addy: Can do.
                              Cammie: *is beamed home*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap28.jpg
                                MJack: Last lesson for the day, Alpha, probably the most important one. Always be willing to use your zat on someone. Once people know you'll do it...that you're not bluffing...you'll get obedience...unquestioned for the most part. *winks*

Zat, right. Of course, I'd have to have a zat to do that. Got any spares?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...shirt/09-5.jpg
                                Ducky: Hey *smiles, kisses Wendy and Evie, waves to Addy, nods to GH and Imp* It's going okay. *Shrugs* Most of the steak went bad so had to clean out the fridge. And wanted to use the massage chair, but cant...
                                Imp: What's wrong with the massage chair?
                                Evie: *leans in, whispers to Imp* Sal has a list of activities for Cub. I think the chair was number two.
                                Imp: Ah! How 'bout a beer, Ducky? *goes to fridge, grabs two more*

Comment

Working...
                                X