Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    *looks up* Hello *Waves* How's it going?

Grai: It's going okay. We haven't heard anything from Ba'al, so I guess no news is good news right now. Oh, and I'm Grai, one of Alainn's clones. *he points to the woman with him* This is my fiance, Mealltach.

Mealltach: Hi! It's nice to meet you. We've been taking watch for thte last few days, so Gorm and Alainn sent us here for a littel bit to relax.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

*giggles* You didnt hear about the man who did get pregnant? Or seen Junior? *sees DFC beam in* Hiya *waves*
      Grai: I remember an old episode of The Cosby Show where a volvano had erupted, putting something in the water that made all the men pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: Hey, my evil CammieCake. *kisses*

Johnny: *waves from behind Sal*

DFC: Looks like Johnny's day is going well. *chuckles* How are you today, MJack? *sits down next to Addy*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

*giggles* You didnt hear about the man who did get pregnant? Or seen Junior? *sees DFC beam in* Hiya *waves*

Johnny: Oh...I know about that...yeah...but, see, Addy has us all covered so we don't get anyone pregnant unless we plan to do it. After ECam knocked up Val, the rest of us were put on a strict protocol to keep such from happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
            http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/imzadi36/GWclones/graiclone2.jpg
            Grai: It's going okay. We haven't heard anything from Ba'al, so I guess no news is good news right now. Oh, and I'm Grai, one of Alainn's clones. *he points to the woman with him* This is my fiance, Mealltach.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d.../Caitlin1a.jpg
            Mealltach: Hi! It's nice to meet you. We've been taking watch for thte last few days, so Gorm and Alainn sent us here for a littel bit to relax.
            *smiles* Nice to meet you guys. I'm Sal. When's the big date?

Grai: I remember an old episode of The Cosby Show where a volvano had erupted, putting something in the water that made all the men pregnant.
            That's just scary. But sounds hilarious.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Grai spots Addy and goes over to her.
              Grai: Addy? Hi. I'm Grai. Alainn has told me a lot about you
              *he holds out his hand*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nghold/108.jpg
                DFC: Looks like Johnny's day is going well. *chuckles* How are you today, MJack? *sits down next to Addy*

MJack: I'm doing terrific...keeping my eye on the feeds. Wendy went home now, by the way. *winks*

Comment

*smiles* Nice to meet you guys. I'm Sal. When's the big date?

Mealltach: In May when all the lilacs are in bloom. Alainn and I love lilacs, and I'm having that as my wedding bouquet.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...aAQOcap30.jpg=
                    Johnny: Oh...I know about that...yeah...but, see, Addy has us all covered so we don't get anyone pregnant unless we plan to do it. After ECam knocked up Val, the rest of us were put on a strict protocol to keep such from happening again.
                    Aaaah *nods* Gotcha. It would be bad if it kept happening. *sips drink*
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...graiclone3.jpg
                      Grai spots Addy and goes over to her.
                      Grai: Addy? Hi. I'm Grai. Alainn has told me a lot about you
                      *he holds out his hand*
                      Addy: A pleasure to meet you, Grai. *shakes his hand* I think we spoke one evening, but I was on the intercom, chatting from home. *smiles*

Johnny: I'm startin' to think something in the Lantean water is makin' them pregnant.
                      Scuttlebutt is that another one is expecting over there.

Comment

hello all
                        *waves*
                        sigpic

Comment

Aaaah *nods* Gotcha. It would be bad if it kept happening. *sips drink*
                          Johnny: Yeah, even out of phase, we can only expand the house just so much to make room. *chuckles*

Comment

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/imzadi36/GWclones/Caitlin1a.jpg
                            Mealltach: In May when all the lilacs are in bloom. Alainn and I love lilacs, and I'm having that as my wedding bouquet.
                            That's pretty soon. *smiles* Lilacs are gorgeous flowers. What kind of a wedding? Indoor or outdoor? I'm sorry, I'm a horribly curious person. Hasn't gotten me killed. Yet...
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Addy: A pleasure to meet you, Grai. *shakes his hand* I think we spoke one evening, but I was on the intercom, chatting from home. *smiles*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iaAQOcap31.jpg
                              Johnny: I'm startin' to think something in the Lantean water is makin' them pregnant.
                              Scuttlebutt is that another one is expecting over there.
                              Scuttlebutt? Who did he piss off to get that kind of a name?

Johnny: Yeah, even out of phase, we can only expand the house just so much to make room. *chuckles*
                              And if all those babies started to scream at the same time? *shudders* Ow...
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                                hello all
                                *waves*
                                Addy: Hi, Anna! *waves*

MJack: They told me I missed your cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X