X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    at Villa Almirante...

Addy: He is? Where to? Business trip?
    Kali: No, not a business trip. He's going to his bunaglow in Honolulu. He said he just needs some time. To think about things, what he did while under that mind control. *runs her finger over the lip of her glass* He knows he hurt a lot of people, even though he had no control of what he was doing. *takes a drink* So he's taking some time for himself.
    sigpic

Comment

in Back Room 3...

Cammie: (on intercom) Snow Bunny, your Jack beamed home and your Cam says it's time to go to work.
      *pulls away from kissing Gen Hottie, looks at watch* Aw Crap!!.. Um.. I have to go!! *quickly climbs out of bed, finds clothes on the floor, runs over and kisses Gen Hottie again* I will come back soon I promise *leans over and kisses him again..slowly drops clothes on floor and gets pulled back into bed.. *Censored*
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

at Villa Almirante...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
        Kali: No, not a business trip. He's going to his bunaglow in Honolulu. He said he just needs some time. To think about things, what he did while under that mind control. *runs her finger over the lip of her glass* He knows he hurt a lot of people, even though he had no control of what he was doing. *takes a drink* So he's taking some time for himself.
        Addy: That's understandable. How long was he under the mind control? I mean...the last time I saw him...when we watched the movie together...was it before that?

Comment

Zane: *finishes off beer* I better get going. Make sure Nibbles doesnt try to beam Sal out again *chuckles* Night ya'll.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

random...

Danny: Good night, Zane.
            Cammie: Good night. *waves*

Comment

Someone make it stop snowing
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                Someone make it stop snowing

Cammie: Hey, there, Ruffle Monster. *kisses* That would be Evil Bro's department. He's over in the Furnace.

Comment

random...

Danny: Good night, Zane.
                  Cammie: Good night. *waves*
                  Zane: Night guys *nods, beams out*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

random...

Comment

*reviews feeds, switches on intercom*

@ Neelan

Thank you for the con pics!
                      You're welcome. If you have any special requests, I'll get to 'em
                      If I have time, I'll post more tomorrow morning.

random lunch bump...

spoiler for size only...

That was an AWESOME lunch bump! Or multiple bumps as it were.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...eppard/A27.jpg
                      Zane: Thanks Al *grabs bottle* I'm doing good today. Glad I aint brewing. Poor Imp though. We should've told him that on tuesdays Nibbles eats dinners late...
                      Don't let him fool you, Zane. Imp knows he's gonna be pampered by me and Evie tonight and all day tomorrow. And he packed his pockets full of protein bars before he left. He'll live.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        *pulls away from kissing Gen Hottie, looks at watch* Aw Crap!!.. Um.. I have to go!! *quickly climbs out of bed, finds clothes on the floor, runs over and kisses Gen Hottie again* I will come back soon I promise *leans over and kisses him again..slowly drops clothes on floor and gets pulled back into bed.. *Censored*

In back room 3...

Gen Hottie: I don't want you to be late to work on my account. *kisses* Give me a holler next time you stop by. *helps her with her clothes*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          *reviews feeds, switches on intercom*

You're welcome. If you have any special requests, I'll get to 'em
                          If I have time, I'll post more tomorrow morning.

That was an AWESOME lunch bump! Or multiple bumps as it were.

Don't let him fool you, Zane. Imp knows he's gonna be pampered by me and Evie tonight and all day tomorrow. And he packed his pockets full of protein bars before he left. He'll live.

Cammie: Hey, there, Sweet Toes. *blows kiss at camera*

Comment

at Villa Almirante...

Addy: That's understandable. How long was he under the mind control? I mean...the last time I saw him...when we watched the movie together...was it before that?
                            Kali: Calum has worked it out, he's been control for about a month, so yes, he would have been under the mind control when you saw him. He was controling a lot of us. Karlin, Evan, myself. Not all at once, sometimes two of us at a time. It's fightening really. Knowing and not knowing what was done was us or not. *shivers and drinks some more wine.*
                            sigpic

Comment

at Villa Almirante...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                              Kali: Calum has worked it out, he's been control for about a month, so yes, he would have been under the mind control when you saw him. He was controling a lot of us. Karlin, Evan, myself. Not all at once, sometimes two of us at a time. It's fightening really. Knowing and not knowing what was done was us or not. *shivers and drinks some more wine.*
                              Addy: I can imagine. You poor thing. *wraps arm around her shoulder* How are you doing now? Is there anything I can do to help you move on, as it were?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

In back room 3...

Gen Hottie: I don't want you to be late to work on my account. *kisses* Give me a holler next time you stop by. *helps her with her clothes*

*stands still while Gen Hottie dresses her* OY!! I guess I should go to work!! *kisses him as he walks in front of her* I will call you soon!! *kisses him again and walks out of Back Room 3 dressed*

Hey Danny.. What happened while I was occupied??
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X