Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Alveus: *wraps arm around Sal's shoulders* Come to my room and help me out of this suit? *nibbles on her ear*
    *sighs, smiles* I'd love to...*downs rest of her drink* Lets get you out of this get up.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap16a.jpg
      Danny: Thank you. Don't worry. I left my zat at home and I'm the good Daniel clone, so I rarely use it, especially on a Jack clone. *blows kiss*

Cammie: *almost chokes on soda* Danny, you're gonna kill me.

"Uh huh.. Tell Sweetie, she is on her own!!*Adjust buttons and beams home*
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        *sighs, smiles* I'd love to...*downs rest of her drink* Lets get you out of this get up.
        Alveus: *leads Sal to his room, closes door, takes off jacket while kissing her*

Comment

at Villa Almirante...

Addy: It's do-able...just a part of going to college is actually going to college...I mean, you benefit from the book learning through an online course or some such thing, but living on your own is a different part of the experience. *shrugs* I'll support you, honey, whatever you decide, but I would encourage you to think about it some more before you make your final decision. You seem a bit uncertain at the moment. *gently rubs her shoulder* You're young. You have time. So, what else is going on? Anything with that company your Papa set you up with?
          Kali: I attend a meeting once and a while, but other then that, there's not much for me to do. Papa asked me to take over the bar for him for a while, he came and saw me yesterday. He's going away for a while.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...mofthePage.jpg
            Wendy: *giggles at ONTLLJC's face as he beams out* Oh that was priceless.

DFC: Nice, Danny.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Danny: *notes Lounge Report*

Cammie: You weren't really gonna...with him...right?

Danny: Oh, heck no, he's far too jealous...not my type at all. *goes to fridge for soda*

Comment

Alveus: *leads Sal to his room, closes door, takes off jacket while kissing her*
                *tugs on his lower lip, quickly undoes his tie and throws it behind her and starts unbuttoning his shirt nibbling along his jaw down to his neck*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  Wendy: *giggles at ONTLLJC's face as he beams out* Oh that was priceless.

Danny: Thanks.

Comment

in Al's room...

*tugs on his lower lip, quickly undoes his tie and throws it behind her and starts unbuttoning his shirt nibbling along his jaw down to his neck*
                    Al: *strips off his clothes then hers, picks up tie, leads her to the bed* I have a new headboard...need to test the bars. *winks, hands tie to her*

Comment

Zane: *chuckles* Nice move Danny.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

at Villa Almirante...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                        Kali: I attend a meeting once and a while, but other then that, there's not much for me to do. Papa asked me to take over the bar for him for a while, he came and saw me yesterday. He's going away for a while.
                        Addy: He is? Where to? Business trip?

Comment

in Al's room...

Al: *strips off his clothes then hers, picks up tie, leads her to the bed* I have a new headboard...need to test the bars. *winks, hands tie to her*
                          in Al's room...

*grins* I'm flattered. *waits for him to lie down and ties his hands* Lets see if you got your money's worth. *winks, straddles his hips wiggling slightly, kisses*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap17a.jpg
                            Danny: *notes Lounge Report*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap66.jpg
                            Cammie: You weren't really gonna...with him...right?

Danny: Oh, heck no, he's far too jealous...not my type at all. *goes to fridge for soda*
                            Feeds from the Furnace
                            Spoiler:

"Oh my!!" *watches feed from Lounge and sees the General beam home*
                            ONTLLCC: What?? What??
                            ONTLLCamC: I think the General is a little shocked
                            ONTLLCC: That would be an understatement!!
                            ONTLLCamC: This is not gonna be good at home!!
                            ONTLLCC: Speaking of home.. We should let Sweetie know soon!!
                            ONTLLCamC: Yeah, okay.. *turns on CB again* Hey Cammie, can you let Sweetie know its time to get to work *turns of CB* We better get home before she gets home
                            ONTLLCC: Good idea.. Later Furnace!! *beams home*
                            ONTLLCamC: Have a good day Furnace *beams home*

End Feed from the Furnace
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

in Back Room 3...

Cammie: (on intercom) Snow Bunny, your Jack beamed home and your Cam says it's time to go to work.

Comment

in Al's room...

*grins* I'm flattered. *waits for him to lie down and ties his hands* Lets see if you got your money's worth. *winks, straddles his hips wiggling slightly, kisses*
                                Alveus: *grabs her with his legs, pulls her down*

Censored

Comment

Working...
                                X