Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    *leans and slowly purrs* Uh huh!! *reaches over his shoulder and pulls him in closer* We um.. mmmmm...might have to move to another spot if we go any further
    Danny: (on intercom) GH, all the back rooms are available and I can pipe the randoms in simultaneously to any one of them so she won't miss any.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *smiles at Al* I think I'm ready for the second drink.

Alveus: You got it, beautiful. *mixes drink, places on clean napkin in front of her* Let me know if I got it right, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Danny: (on intercom) GH, all the back rooms are available and I can pipe the randoms in simultaneously to any one of them so she won't miss any.

Gen Hottie: Excellent. Thanks Danny. *looks at ONTLLs* So whaddya say we head back to back room 3? *resumes nibbling*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap12a.jpg
          Alveus: You got it, beautiful. *mixes drink, places on clean napkin in front of her* Let me know if I got it right, k?
          *sips drink, sighs content* It's perfect *leans over bar, kisses* You are good.
          Zane: *chuckles, places money in tip jar*
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...oothold/60.jpg
            Gen Hottie: Excellent. Thanks Danny. *looks at ONTLLs* So whaddya say we head back to back room 3? *resumes nibbling*

Good idea!! *grabs Gen Hottie hand and gets up and walking to Back Room #3, but stops for a second, looks up at Camera *Um.. Danny watch over My General okay or if he asks tell him where we are *looks back at Gen Hottie and continues walking*
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Cammie: Hi, Sugarbabe. I won't tell them you're here unless you want me to.

Comment

at Villa Almirante...

Addy: *takes glass, kisses Kali on cheek, smiles* Thinking is good. I'm proud of you. What sort of courses are you considering?
                Kali: I was thinking about Biomedical Physics, actually. At UCLA.
                sigpic

Comment

*Sal's guest house-brewery*

Imp: *slumps against the wall* Are we done?
                  Nibbles: *places keg off to the side* Now we are. *smirks* Tired?
                  Imp: No...Hungry...I thought yo said we were going till dinner.
                  Nibbles: Yes. Dinner's now. Or if you want to go home
                  Imp: Food, then home *follows Nibbles to the kitchen* What's for dinner?
                  Nibbles: Whatever Pixie made. *surveys table* Burritos. Thanks Pixie!
                  Pixie: *incoherent mumble, continues working*
                  Imp: Sweet! *grins*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*ONTLLJC walks out of the Kitchen carrying a plate with a sandwich and fresh veggies on it, and sits at the bar*
                    Hello Sal, Hello Zane How are the drinks here Sal??
                    sigpic

Comment

Alveus: Thank you, both. *goes around bar, sits beside Sal, kisses*

Comment

*ONTLLJC walks out of the Kitchen carrying a plate with a sandwich and fresh veggies on it, and sits at the bar*
                        Hello Sal, Hello Zane How are the drinks here Sal??
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap13a.jpg
                        Alveus: Thank you, both. *goes around bar, sits beside Sal, kisses*
                        *smiles at ONTLLJC* Hello. The drinks here are wondeful. *grins* Al is an amazing bartender! *kisses Al's cheek*
                        Zane: Hello *nods, swigs beer*
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Good idea!! *grabs Gen Hottie hand and gets up and walking to Back Room #3, but stops for a second, looks up at Camera *Um.. Danny watch over My General okay or if he asks tell him where we are *looks back at Gen Hottie and continues walking*

Danny: *comes in with laptop* I'll finish the report down here and keep an eye on him for her.

Cammie: Thanks.

Comment

In back room 3...

Gen Hottie: *shuts the door, helps her out of her clothes before taking off his own, lays her on the bed....censored*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

*smiles at ONTLLJC* Hello. The drinks here are wondeful. *grins* Al is an amazing bartender! *kisses Al's cheek*
                              Zane: Hello *nods, swigs beer*

*looks at Sal and Al, smiles at Zane, finishes sandwich, gulps down beer*
                              Hey Dannyboy, where are they??
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap14a.jpg
                                Danny: *comes in with laptop* I'll finish the report down here and keep an eye on him for her.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap68.jpg
                                Cammie: Thanks.
                                Wendy: Hi, Danny! *kisses*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X