X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random...

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *hops off the barstool* Better get to bed.
      Pixie: *takes empty glass away* Alright. *Waves* Night Lounge
      Night ya'll *Waves, beams out with Pixie*
      Wendy: Night guys!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Danny: (on intercom) Last two for Uninvited...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Danny: (on intercom) Last two for Uninvited...

Wendy: I really like that one. Very nice, Danny. Thanks for posting all of them.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Wendy: I really like that one. Very nice, Danny. Thanks for posting all of them.
            Danny: (on intercom) You're welcome.

MJack: I'm heading home. See you all on Wednesday. *waves, beams out*

Comment

Danny: (on intercom) You're welcome.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngAQOcap50.jpg
              MJack: I'm heading home. See you all on Wednesday. *waves, beams out*
              Wendy: Good night, Studly. *waves as he beams out, looks at Cammie* Want to come over tonight? *smiles*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: Good night, Studly. *waves as he beams out, looks at Cammie* Want to come over tonight? *smiles*

Cammie: Definitely. *kisses* Take me home anytime you are ready. *nibbles her neck*

Danny: (on intercom) Cutting interactive feed. Good night, lounge.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...chAQOcap27.jpg
                  Cammie: Definitely. *kisses* Take me home anytime you are ready. *nibbles her neck*

Danny: (on intercom) Cutting interactive feed. Good night, lounge.
                  Wendy: Good night, Danny. *purrs as Cammie nibbles* I think I am ready now. *smiles, moves her head, finds Cammie's lips, kisses, then gets up*

Cammie: *sets code* Think we should wake up GH? *nods in his direction*

Wendy: Probably should. *goes over to GH, wakes him up* It's time to go home, honey.
                  Gen Hottie: Okay. *gets up* Later, Lounge. *rubs his eyes*
                  Wendy: *goes back over to Cammie, takes his hand* Night, Lounge.
                  *all three beam out*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

To: Alpha

The keg'll be beamed over now. Enjoy.
                    We'll send Pixie right now to keep an eye on Sal. Let me know
                    To Nibbles
                    From Alpha

Spoiler:
                    WE have a schedule for the rest of the week. Tomorrow, since I have patrol and I want Imp out of the house, you can have him for brewing duty and Cub will keep Sal distracted if Pixie and Ducky can't. Up to you to decide. Wednesday, we'll send Imp into the Lounge, then Cuddles on Thursday, me on Friday, Evie will volunteer to take Sal shopping on Saturday, then Cub again on Sunday. Jay will most likely want to keep his time free for MSam, but he'll fill in for anyone at the drop of a hat. Leave me a message if you won't be needing any of us during the week. Imp's autobeam is set for 7 am your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      To Nibbles
                      From Alpha

Spoiler:
                      WE have a schedule for the rest of the week. Tomorrow, since I have patrol and I want Imp out of the house, you can have him for brewing duty and Cub will keep Sal distracted if Pixie and Ducky can't. Up to you to decide. Wednesday, we'll send Imp into the Lounge, then Cuddles on Thursday, me on Friday, Evie will volunteer to take Sal shopping on Saturday, then Cub again on Sunday. Jay will most likely want to keep his time free for MSam, but he'll fill in for anyone at the drop of a hat. Leave me a message if you won't be needing any of us during the week. Imp's autobeam is set for 7 am your time.

Spoiler:
                      Nibbles asked me to reply in his stead. Imp has arrived safe and sound, not exactly sure how safe he will be from this moment on. We'll try to keep Nibbles from physically injuring him, not completely sure about preventing mental damage.
                      We are extremely grateful for your offer of help. We have worked up a slightly crude schedule, seeing as we aren't always sure about Sal's comings and goings, and my flight schedule changes weekly. But as far as I am aware, she shouldn't need a minder today and most of tomorrow. She has a date for 24 hours. Ducky, Zane and I will be doing our best to keep Sal busy. We hope to get her to crack down on her revising which should cut into her Lounge time.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Nibbles asked me to reply in his stead. Imp has arrived safe and sound, not exactly sure how safe he will be from this moment on. We'll try to keep Nibbles from physically injuring him, not completely sure about preventing mental damage.
                        We are extremely grateful for your offer of help. We have worked up a slightly crude schedule, seeing as we aren't always sure about Sal's comings and goings, and my flight schedule changes weekly. But as far as I am aware, she shouldn't need a minder today and most of tomorrow. She has a date for 24 hours. Ducky, Zane and I will be doing our best to keep Sal busy. We hope to get her to crack down on her revising which should cut into her Lounge time.
                        To Pixie
                        From Neelan

Spoiler:
                        Alpha's got patrol soon, so he's already gone. No problem on the minding. Just let us know if/when you'll need us and we'll be ready. XX

Comment

Random

Comment

Comment

*Wendy and Cammie beam in*

Wendy: Morning, Lounge.

Cammie: Morning. I'll get the coffee started. *kisses Wendy, walks to bar*

Wendy: *goes to desk, turns on computer*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

*Wendy and Cammie beam in*

Wendy: Morning, Lounge.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Crusade/36.jpg
                                Cammie: Morning. I'll get the coffee started. *kisses Wendy, walks to bar*

Wendy: *goes to desk, turns on computer*
                                *Addy and DFC beam in*

Addy: Good morning, lounge. *hugs Wendy, kisses Cammie*

DevilsFoodCake: Good morning, beautiful. *kisses Wendy, nods to Cammie*

Addy: DFC, honey, a word while my PC powers up, please?

Comment

Working...
                                X