X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
    hey alll

im back...

jamie bamber made it to the con after all.

*fangirl moment*
    he arived in the middle of the fancy dress party on sat
    he literally left the set on friday and got on a plane
    *kudos to jamie*
    the guests didnt even know
    lol
    he wanted to enter as starbuck to see whod recognise him but couldnt find a blonde wig in time...
    handcuffs there was no problem... just no wig

adam baldwin spent roughly 12 hrs signing all weekend and was determined not to rush all the fans but spoke to everyone that went to him.
    *much kudos*
    the man is huuuge!
    literally and metaphorically...

ok im off to sleep before work tomorrow

byeeee
    Wendy: That was very cool of Jamie Bamber to do that. Sounds like you had a great time.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      Doc: Any chance of somewhere private? We can take a walk?

Danny: Sure. We can step outside in the sun if you like. *motions toward door*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap3d.jpg
        Danny: Sure. We can step outside in the sun if you like. *motions toward door*
        Doc: *nods and follows him out, walking in the sunshine with him* I guess I've really screwed things up between us, haven't I?
        sigpic

Comment

Doc: *nods and follows him out, walking in the sunshine with him* I guess I've really screwed things up between us, haven't I?
          Danny: *stops, turns to look her in the eye* MJack has a way of telling when Addy's using her telepathy to chat and he thought you looked like you were using yours when we were together. He thought there might be trouble in Atlantis, so he checked the feeds. He said it looked like Evan was using his too...and I had hoped he was wrong. I know family is important to you, but you could have told me to stop rather than letting me blather on like a fool. If I can't have your full attention during a very special and intimate moment then I was wrong to pursue you. And after seeing you with Evan...*shakes head* I cannot be close to someone who would have sex with her own brother-in-law. I am sorry to have misled you. It was my mistake to not realize sooner how unevenly matched we are.

Comment

Please note the announcement at the top of the Off Topic Section:

http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=17

Thanks!

Comment

Danny: *stops, turns to look her in the eye* MJack has a way of telling when Addy's using her telepathy to chat and he thought you looked like you were using yours when we were together. He thought there might be trouble in Atlantis, so he checked the feeds. He said it looked like Evan was using his too...and I had hoped he was wrong. I know family is important to you, but you could have told me to stop rather than letting me blather on like a fool. If I can't have your full attention during a very special and intimate moment then I was wrong to pursue you. And after seeing you with Evan...*shakes head* I cannot be close to someone who would have sex with her own brother-in-law. I am sorry to have misled you. It was my mistake to not realize sooner how unevenly matched we are.
              Doc: *looks away as the first tears start to fall* Do you know what the worse thing about being me is? Is I'm a target and I'm always going to be a target. And I've thought about what happened last week and I can truely say, I don't know if that was me doing all those things or not. I don't know and I may never know. I love Evan, he's my brother in law, what happened between us, shouldn't have happened, but it did and we have to live with that for the rest of our lives. *steps away from him and looks back* I'm sorry, that's all I can say. I'll stay away from now on, if that's what you want?
              sigpic

Comment

Doc: *looks away as the first tears start to fall* Do you know what the worse thing about being me is? Is I'm a target and I'm always going to be a target. And I've thought about what happened last week and I can truely say, I don't know if that was me doing all those things or not. I don't know and I may never know. I love Evan, he's my brother in law, what happened between us, shouldn't have happened, but it did and we have to live with that for the rest of our lives. *steps away from him and looks back* I'm sorry, that's all I can say. I'll stay away from now on, if that's what you want?
                Danny: Where you go is your business...not mine. And what you say is part of the problem. You don't even know who you are on a given day, so how can I? *gently rubs her shoulder* I honestly wish you the best for figuring that out some day. *goes back to the control room*

Comment

This is being posted in all picture heavy threads

GateWorld Picture & Animated .gifs rules...

please read

There is a great way to attach pictures/animated .gifs to a thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures and animated .gifs

If you choose to post the pictures, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

2)If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

If you choose to put the animated .gifs in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries. They cannot be larger than 100K

2) You cannot quote the pictures/animated .gifs in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics/.gifs just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures/.gifs that spoil the current season of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Please remember: these rules are not here to diminish your enjoyment but to make the Forum accessible and enjoyable for everyone - including those forum members on a slow dial-up connection!

If you have any questions or problems please ask any of the mods.
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Danny: Where you go is your business...not mine. And what you say is part of the problem. You don't even know who you are on a given day, so how can I? *gently rubs her shoulder* I honestly wish you the best for figuring that out some day. *goes back to the control room*
                    Doc: Then I guess this is goodbye... *watches him walk away and then beams away.*
                    sigpic

Comment

random...

Comment

random...

Comment

random...

Comment

random...

Comment

random...

Comment