X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Evie: *laughs* You naughty boy. Cake? *grins*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ilyties215.jpg

Cover your ears, Jay. You remember hearing about Shippy's travel woes? He did his best to take her mind off that on Tuesday night. Dual shower, warm bed. *winks*

Jay: And a promise not to discuss it. *glares*
    Cuddles: You're not discussing it. I am. *smiles gleefully*
    Alpha: Let it go, Cuddles.
    Cuddles: *sighs* Sure. Fine. First no photo op with Lexa, now no fun at Jay's expense.
    Alpha: Hey, the Lexa thing was your own fault! Now, let it go.

Nibbles: I never turn down cake *grins*
    Pixie: That is sweet of you Jay. Very gentleman-y.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Bounty0154.jpg

Try one slice, then if no one else wants any, you can take the rest home when you leave.

Nibbles: *glares at the room*
      Pixie: No glaring!
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

In back room 4...

MSam: *her skirt drops to the floor*
        REDan: Purple lace. *licks lips* That answers my question. *takes her to the bed...censored*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...n2_0706web.jpg
          Nibbles: I never turn down cake *grins*
          Pixie: That is sweet of you Jay. Very gentleman-y.

Glad you think so, Pixie. I was just tryin' to take her mind off it. Her week-long travel woes kinda kept snowballing.

Cuddles: We'll let her elaborate... or not. *winks, then cuts cake* Here ya go, Pixie. Nibbles? *holds up slice*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...4/0413-200.jpg[

Glad you think so, Pixie. I was just tryin' to take her mind off it. Her week-long travel woes kinda kept snowballing.

Cuddles: We'll let her elaborate... or not. *winks, then cuts cake* Here ya go, Pixie. Nibbles? *holds up slice*

Pixie: Thank you *takes a bite* Delicious! *grins*
            Nibbles: Yes *grabs plate* Oh yeah thanks.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

MJack: *finishes with cake, opens channel to home*

at Addy's place...

MasterJack: (on intercom) Hour's up, Snuggly Wuggly. Get your bum out of there and let Doc get dressed or I'm sending Beau in to give you an invasive examination.

EDaniel: *smiles at Doc* I know that tone. *kisses her* Thanks for the rubbing. *waves, lowers field, beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap20.jpg

at Addy's place...

MasterJack: (on intercom) Hour's up, Snuggly Wuggly. Get your bum out of there and let Doc get dressed or I'm sending Beau in to give you an invasive examination.

EDaniel: *smiles at Doc* I know that tone. *kisses her* Thanks for the rubbing. *waves, lowers field, beams out*
                Evie: *giggles* I love it when you call him Snuggly Wuggly.
                Cuddles: You just love the word snuggly.
                Evie: True. *smiles* It's a fun word.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap20.jpg

at Addy's place...

Doc: Bye Evil sweetness. *get's out of shower and dries off, wrapping the towel around herself, she peels off the socked bandage and dressing, disposing of it.* Calum is so going to kill me. *walks into the bedroom.* MJack if your listening. Can Dr. Lam come to Methos' room, please? *finds clothes and tries to get dressed without doing any more damage.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Evie: *giggles* I love it when you call him Snuggly Wuggly.
                    Cuddles: You just love the word snuggly.
                    Evie: True. *smiles* It's a fun word.

MJack: Yes...and snuggling is lots of fun.

Comment

in Methos' room...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                      Doc: Bye Evil sweetness. *get's out of shower and dries off, wrapping the towel around herself, she peels off the socked bandage and dressing, disposing of it.* Calum is so going to kill me. *walks into the bedroom.* MJack if your listening. Can Dr. Lam come to Methos' room, please? *finds clothes and tries to get dressed without doing any more damage.*
                      MasterJack: (on intercom) Let me page her, Doc. Stand by. Nice panties. *com cuts out*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap21.jpg
                        MJack: Yes...and snuggling is lots of fun.

That it is. Soooooo cozy.

Comment

at a local bistro...

*pager sounds*

Kyan: *sighs* That would be yours. *lets go of her hand*

Dr. Lam: *takes out Blackberry, checks message* It's Doc. I'd best go straight to her.
                          Kyan: Is she seriously injured?
                          Dr. Lam: It just says she wants to see me.
                          Kyan: Right...I'm going to go join Cammie and Sheppy on standby, just in case.
                          Dr. Lam: I'll see you tonight. *kisses, smiles, beams to just outside Methos' room, knocks on door* Doc, it's Dr. Lam, may I come in?

Comment

in Methos' room...

MasterJack: (on intercom) Let me page her, Doc. Stand by. Nice panties. *com cuts out*
                            Doc: *giggles and continues to get dress, forgoing one item* Don't really need that today. *shoves it back into her bag and finishes dressing.*
                            sigpic

Comment

at a local bistro...

*pager sounds*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...simDJGed11.jpg
                              Kyan: *sighs* That would be yours. *lets go of her hand*

Dr. Lam: *takes out Blackberry, checks message* It's Doc. I'd best go straight to her.
                              Kyan: Is she seriously injured?
                              Dr. Lam: It just says she wants to see me.
                              Kyan: Right...I'm going to go join Cammie and Sheppy on standby, just in case.
                              Dr. Lam: I'll see you tonight. *kisses, smiles, beams to just outside Methos' room, knocks on door* Doc, it's Dr. Lam, may I come in?
                              Doc: *opens the door, keeping her forearm away from her clothes.* Come in, Dr. Lam. Thanks for coming. *looks sheepish* I sort of got my bandage wet, I was wondering if you redress it for me? And I kinda pulled a couple of stitches last night, but Methos helped with that.
                              sigpic

Comment

in Methos' room...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                                Doc: *opens the door, keeping her forearm away from her clothes.* Come in, Dr. Lam. Thanks for coming. *looks sheepish* I sort of got my bandage wet, I was wondering if you redress it for me? And I kinda pulled a couple of stitches last night, but Methos helped with that.

Dr. Lam: Fortunately, Methos is a qualified physician. *winks* I won't ask how you pulled them. *takes her arm and examines it* Do you have the dressing here or should we go to my office?

Spoiler:
                                Still waiting for you to tell us which arm and if you are left or right handed. We aren't sure how badly this is effecting your ability to function normally. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X