X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    EDSam: I'll take one. *smiles*
    Ducky: What kind of candy?
    L!Vala: *hands one to EDSam with a smile* Chocolate, Milky Way kind.

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...gate/MM/68.jpg

Candy? Sure. *takes one, hands one to Neelan*

*absently puts candy in mouth, sucks, watches feed from back room one and gets ideas, glances at Val*
    L!Vala: *snickers* Val, I think someone's getting ideas for tonight.
    Last edited by isabelqc; 09 February 2008, 04:21 PM.
    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Bounty/119.jpg
      Fruitie: Sure, I'll take one. Thanks!
      L!Vala: No problem, take all you want. I sneaked a whole bunch from the shower stuff earilier. *winks*
      banner by Stef

Comment

EDSam: Thanks. *pops candy, chews slowly*

Comment

*goes over to Ducky, sits in his lap* No, not at all, sweety. I was just thinking about something and Val knows how my mind works. *runs her finger across the neck of his t-shirt* AND I was kind of hoping you might be having some similar thoughts. *leans in, whispers* And we might need to go someplace private to share those thoughts. *kisses*
          Ducky: Private? But I'm staying at the cottage tonight. I promised.

Comment

*walks around hugging everyone* I need to get home now. Alpha's waiting for me. Thank you for all the goodies, L!Vala. I had a lot of fun today. Make sure Mimi's okay. She didn't get too sad today, did she?

Comment

ECam: (on intercom) Val, honey, I'm home.
              ECVala: *blows kiss* Jigger is coming over too.
              ECam: (on intercom) I'll double the inventory in the bedroom.
              ECVala: Thanks, my evil man.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                Ducky: Private? But I'm staying at the cottage tonight. I promised.
                HMmmmmm... I know. But I'm going to go with you tonight. Val and I have a special relationship. *turns to face him, slowly wiggles in his lap* I thought I could help make you feel at ease at the cottage... *runs her hands over his shoulders, down his arms* after all, I've been there several times already.

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...gate/MM/60.jpg

*walks around hugging everyone* I need to get home now. Alpha's waiting for me. Thank you for all the goodies, L!Vala. I had a lot of fun today. Make sure Mimi's okay. She didn't get too sad today, did she?

Fruitie: Have fun, Evie. *winks*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...gate/MM/60.jpg

L!Vala: Will do. *winks* And not at all, if anything she's was ecstatic, the tears are just hormones. Lots of them. *rolls eyes with a smil
                    e*
                    Isa: *yawns* We should head home soon too.
                    L!Vala: Let's just wait a little longer. *waves to monitor* It's getting good!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      Evie: I'm sure I will. Alpha hasn't let me down yet! *giggles*
                      Hey, where'd Imp and Cub go?
                      Evie: Oh they beamed home ages ago. I guess you didn't notice. *smirks, winks at Ducky*
                      Oh. Okay. Tell Alpha where I am, 'k? And I'll pounce him when I get home from rugby. *grins*
                      Evie: Count on it! *laughs, beams home*

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                        L!Vala: Let's just wait a little longer. *waves to monitor* It's getting good!
                        Good... and inspiring *grins*

Comment

HMmmmmm... I know. But I'm going to go with you tonight. Val and I have a special relationship. *turns to face him, slowly wiggles in his lap* I thought I could help make you feel at ease at the cottage... *runs her hands over his shoulders, down his arms* after all, I've been there several times already.
                          Ducky: You have? Good. Maybe you could tell me...so I don't have to ask Val...what size bed do I get to sleep in?

Comment

Fruitie: It sure is. *looks over at Gunny and Spicey, licks lips*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

L!Vala: *grins* I know, I might just have to pulls some of that on L!Daniel when I get home.
                              Isa: He's in Sass' room tonight... *pops candy* Dude... Cuddles is flexible.
                              L!Vala: Even better! And yes, yes, he is.
                              banner by Stef

Comment

EDSam: *finishes candy, licks lips* I'm going to go find EDaniel. *smirks* Later! *waves, beams out*

Comment

Working...
                                X