Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap39a.jpg
    Aeryn: The beer is superior. You will have to show me your brewery some time.
    Nibbles: *grins* Thanks. I wasn't quite sure about the new equipment and the mixtures, but the first reviews were good. And your opinion means a lot, so I'll continue with this recepie for now. *winks, clinks his bottle against hers*

at the bar...

Alveus: You got it. *puts up two glasses*
    Kali: Hi. *smiles*
    Zane: *smiles at Kali* Hello there. Hey... *leans closer, whispers* Any idea what's in these things? *holds up cocktail*

Addy: Yes. I have to limit my time spent at the cottage. *winks*
    *laughs* I completely understand.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      Mimi: *grabs a couple too* L!Cam. *grins* That boy, he's the best student I've ever had! *munches*
      Sammie: Ah. Wonder if he'd mind cooking up some for our wedding reception...? That is if you don't mind us borrowing him. *grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Nibbles: *grins* Thanks. I wasn't quite sure about the new equipment and the mixtures, but the first reviews were good. And your opinion means a lot, so I'll continue with this recepie for now. *winks, clinks his bottle against hers*
        Aeryn: *smiles, polishes off bottle* Another?

at the bar...

Zane: *smiles at Kali* Hello there. Hey... *leans closer, whispers* Any idea what's in these things? *holds up cocktail*
        Kali: Sparkling white wine and peach puree. You have gorgeous eyes. Next time you come to Atlantis, you should stop by my lair. *kisses his cheek*

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          Sammie: Ah. Wonder if he'd mind cooking up some for our wedding reception...? That is if you don't mind us borrowing him. *grin*
          Mimi: *grins* Not at all! I taught him so after the baby *pats belly* I'd have some one to share the cooking responsibilities with. Just let me know when and what and we'll do our best!
          banner by Stef

Comment

Mimi: *grins* Not at all! I taught him so after the baby *pats belly* I'd have some one to share the cooking responsibilities with. Just let me know when and what and we'll do our best!

Sammie: That sounds like a great deal. *smiles* Thanks! As soon as we have a menu drawn up we'll share it with you guys.

RL note:

Spoiler:
            I'm gonna leave and take a nap now...still feeling a bit ill but hopefully it'll pass soon. I trust Sammie to be on her best behavior here. *grin* Sweetie just asks that he sees her back here before the night is over. I'll try to stop by again tomorrow.

Looks like the shower is going well... hope everyone is having a nice time.

Comment

Maybe after the focus is off Mimi for the day, we can have a bit of our own fun.

Spoiler:
              Hey, are present's being officially "unwrapped" at any time? Or should my boys just "drop off" ours?

Comment

Aeryn: *smiles, polishes off bottle* Another?
                Nibbles: Sure! *jumps up, runs to fridge, grabs two more of his beers, returns* Here ya go! *smiles, opens her beer, hands it over, pops open his own*

Kali: Sparkling white wine and peach puree. You have gorgeous eyes. Next time you come to Atlantis, you should stop by my lair. *kisses his cheek*

Zane: Hmmm... tastes better than it sounds like it should. *winks* And I'd love to. *smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/Daniel/art/clones/jesssamclone10.jpg
                  Sammie: That sounds like a great deal. *smiles* Thanks! As soon as we have a menu drawn up we'll share it with you guys.

RL note:

Spoiler:
                  I'm gonna leave and take a nap now...still feeling a bit ill but hopefully it'll pass soon. I trust Sammie to be on her best behavior here. *grin* Sweetie just asks that he sees her back here before the night is over. I'll try to stop by again tomorrow.

Looks like the shower is going well... hope everyone is having a nice time.
                  Mimi: Awesome! *grabs some chicken wings*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../puddle550.jpg

Maybe after the focus is off Mimi for the day, we can have a bit of our own fun.

Spoiler:
                  Hey, are present's being officially "unwrapped" at any time? Or should my boys just "drop off" ours?
                  Sparkle: Hmm... We'll see.
                  Spoiler:

We can start unwrapping whenever. I'm sure Mimi's getting impatient after all. Do you want me to set up the present posts or do you guys just want to jump in and call out for who's presents to be opened first.
                  banner by Stef

Comment

in Tigger's room....

Imp: *zips pants* Okay! Good to go!
                    Tigger: Really?
                    Imp: Yeah... *looks down at himself* Why?
                    Tigger: Dude. You're kinda ripe. Don't think you'd have much of a chance out there smelling like that. *pulls sheets off bed*
                    Imp: *smells his own pit* Whoa! Good point. Better run home and take care of that. Thanks. *beams home*

Comment

Nibbles: Sure! *jumps up, runs to fridge, grabs two more of his beers, returns* Here ya go! *smiles, opens her beer, hands it over, pops open his own*

Aeryn: Thank you.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cm2x13_136.jpg

Zane: Hmmm... tastes better than it sounds like it should. *winks* And I'd love to. *smiles*
                      Kali: Yes...*runs her fingers along his shoulder* I'll be heading home after this is over. You just send word when you're ready to visit.

Comment

Spoiler:

We can start unwrapping whenever. I'm sure Mimi's getting impatient after all. Do you want me to set up the present posts or do you guys just want to jump in and call out for who's presents to be opened first.
                        Spoiler:
                        Entirely up to you. Your party. We'll roll.

Nibbles: You're very welcome. If there's one thing I excel at, it's pleasing women. *finishes beer*

Kali: Yes...*runs her fingers along his shoulder* I'll be heading home after this is over. You just send word when you're ready to visit.
                        Zane: *smirks* You got it.

Comment

Mac: *yawns, quickly covers mouth* Excuse me.
                          Liz: Are you all right? *looks concerned*
                          Mac: I'm fine...terrific...never better. *grins, stifles another yawn* With the time difference...
                          Liz: *takes his hand* I understand. You should go home and get some rest.
                          Mac: Yes...quite. *composes self* It has been a delight spending time with you. *kisses her hand*
                          Liz: *giggles* You, too. *kisses his cheek*
                          Mac: *grins, stands awkwardly, waves hand* I'll be going now. *beams out*

across the room...

Addy: *purses lips* Walter, beam the Lantean hockey equipment back to the common room for them.
                          Walter: (on intercom) Yes, ma'am. *activates transport*

Comment

Mac: *yawns, quickly covers mouth* Excuse me.
                            Liz: Are you all right? *looks concerned*
                            Mac: I'm fine...terrific...never better. *grins, stifles another yawn* With the time difference...
                            Liz: *takes his hand* I understand. You should go home and get some rest.
                            Mac: Yes...quite. *composes self* It has been a delight spending time with you. *kisses her hand*
                            Liz: *giggles* You, too. *kisses his cheek*
                            Mac: *grins, stands awkwardly, waves hand* I'll be going now. *beams out*

across the room...

Addy: *purses lips* Walter, beam the Lantean hockey equipment back to the common room for them.
                            Walter: (on intercom) Yes, ma'am. *activates transport*
                            I was beginning to wonder if the poor guy would fade. Those time differences can be aweful! Hey, Liz! Come over here. I think Mimi's itching to open some presents! *grins*

Comment

Nibbles: You're very welcome. If there's one thing I excel at, it's pleasing women. *finishes beer*

Aeryn: Really? You'll need to show me how thorough and attentive you are. *smiles*

Comment

I was beginning to wonder if the poor guy would fade. Those time differences can be aweful! Hey, Liz! Come over here. I think Mimi's itching to open some presents! *grins*

Liz: Okay. Let me grab a beer. Want one?

Addy: Opening presents? Sweet!
                                Kali: Mom, how many of those have you had?
                                Addy: I dunno. *smiles* Relax, I'm going straight home from here. *winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X