Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Chimera/72.jpg
    MSam: Hi, Addy! *waves* Did the appointment go okay?
    Addy: Hey! You look great, too. *smiles* The appointment went fine...the errands afterwards took forever...lines...slow clerks...*rolls eyes*
    Kali: You went shopping without me? *pouts*
    Addy: Only for groceries and socks.
    Kali: Still, it was shopping.
    Addy: I'll make it up to you next time you come to stay for more than a few hours.
    Kali: Okay. *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Cuddles: *grins at Sparkle* Yeah, the All Blacks are one of the teams Neelan's hoping to see. She want's pictures of the haka first hand.
      Fruitie, all you need to know about rugby is three things. Heavily-muscled men... in shorts... sweating and grunting. *licks lips*

Patricia: *slowly smiles up at Isa, giggles*
      L!Vala: *skips over, plops next to Neelan* Well, until then, you can watch them with me. *wraps arm around shoulder*
      Sparkle: *tilts head at Cuddles* Why does this picture scare me?

Isa: *giggles back* Well, doesn't that just say it all. *winks to Patricia*
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        L!Vala: *skips over, plops next to Neelan* Well, until then, you can watch them with me. *wraps arm around shoulder*
        Sparkle: *tilts head at Cuddles* Why does this picture scare me?

Isa: *giggles back* Well, doesn't that just say it all. *winks to Patricia*
        *giggles* Got any particular men in mind, L!Vala?

*leans closer to Sparkle* Not sure, but wait until Cub gets here. *laughs*

Comment

Cuddles: *grins at Sparkle* Yeah, the All Blacks are one of the teams Neelan's hoping to see. She want's pictures of the haka first hand.
          Fruitie, all you need to know about rugby is three things. Heavily-muscled men... in shorts... sweating and grunting. *licks lips*

Patricia: *slowly smiles up at Isa, giggles*

Fruitie: Really? That does sound fun to watch. I wonder why Wendy doesn't watch more of that?
          EAddy: It doesn't seem to be popular where we live, or else I am sure she would be all over that. *grins*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Dr. Lam: Liz is getting chummy with Mac, isn't she?

Aeryn: Are you jealous?

Dr. Lam: Me? No...just Addy thought he likes me...and he did wave to me...
            Aeryn: Jealous. *chugs beer*
            Dr. Lam: I am not. *slaps Aeryn's arm*
            Aeryn: Careful. I'll spill my beer!

Comment

*giggles* Got any particular men in mind, L!Vala?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...-8/ch13600.jpg

*leans closer to Sparkle* Not sure, but wait until Cub gets here. *laughs*
              L!Vala: I don't discriminate, I like most. Some French ones are rather yummy though. But I don't watch enough.

Sparkle: *places hand on Cuddles' back* Don't scare me that way. *winks*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Bounty/111.jpg
              Fruitie: Really? That does sound fun to watch. I wonder why Wendy doesn't watch more of that?
              EAddy: It doesn't seem to be popular where we live, or else I am sure she would be all over that. *grins*

L!Vala: I've only gotten to know about this year, before that I was all about futbol. *grins* Yummy boys there too.
              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...QOcap14lam.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap30a.jpg

Careful, ladies. You don't want Nibbles to see you spill his beer.

Nibbles: What? Did I hear the words "spilled beer"?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...QOcap14lam.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap30a.jpg

Sass: I think I agree with Aeryn here. *grabs a new Bellini*
                  banner by Stef

Comment

L!Vala: I don't discriminate, I like most. Some French ones are rather yummy though. But I don't watch enough.

L!Vala: I've only gotten to know about this year, before that I was all about futbol. *grins* Yummy boys there too.
                    EAddy: Wendy has gotten some of us into hockey. That is her favorite sport to watch. Some of the players are super cute.

Fruitie: I love it when they get into fights.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Gotcha! That calander was... nice, wasn't it? *winks* I don't see enough rugby either, but mostly because there isn't much around in the States. Which is why I just can't pass up this opportunity.

Cuddles: Sorry, hon. Didn't mean to scare... just tease. *winks*

Ohhh, I love me some footy, too, but the Aussie rules version mostly. *grins sheepishly* Don't care much for soccer... unless I'm playing it of course. *smirks*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../bbfss1-20.jpg

Careful, ladies. You don't want Nibbles to see you spill his beer.

Nibbles: What? Did I hear the words "spilled beer"?

Aeryn: I would never commit such a vile act...others perhaps if I have consumed enough beer...

Comment

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...syAeryn/26.jpg
                          Sass: I think I agree with Aeryn here. *grabs a new Bellini*

Dr. Lam: I...*sees Mac feeding a bite of food to Liz*

Kali: Mom, I think Dr. Lam is going into vapor lock.
                          Addy: *looks, giggles* She has a weakness for the McKay clones. She'll be fine. *winks, goes for a Bellini* What is in these? *sips*

Comment

*GLD, Arrom, SweetThang, and SourThang beam in*

SourThang: Hey everyone, are we too late?
                            SweetThang: She likes to be "fashionably late".

Arrom: Hello, Lounge!
                            GLD: We brought our presents! *smiles*

Spoiler:

From GLD.

From: SourThang, SweetThang, Arrom, Musckles, StudMuffin, Chafty, Hotbuns, Buttercup, and HotToddy.
                            GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

EAddy: Wendy has gotten some of us into hockey. That is her favorite sport to watch. Some of the players are super cute.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Bounty/120.jpg
                              Fruitie: I love it when they get into fights.
                              ST: *leans forwards* That is always some great stuff.

Gotcha! That calander was... nice, wasn't it? *winks* I don't see enough rugby either, but mostly because there isn't much around in the States. Which is why I just can't pass up this opportunity.

Cuddles: Sorry, hon. Didn't mean to scare... just tease. *winks*

Ohhh, I love me some footy, too, but the Aussie rules version mostly. *grins sheepishly* Don't care much for soccer... unless I'm playing it of course. *smirks*

L!Vala: Oh yes! *winks back* I can see what you mean though. Soccer is definitely part of our household though, Isa loves it as she grew up with it and L!Daniel does indulge her.

Sparkle: You tease, *kisses Cuddles* so mean. *tugs bottom lip between teeth*
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Addy: *walks over, kisses Arrom, Sweet Thang and Sour Thang* Good to see you. *smiles*
                                Kali: *waves from bar* Al, make me a Long Island Iced Tea?
                                Alveus: Sure. *winks*
                                Kali: Thanks. *puts a ten in the tip jar, winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X