Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    In BR1...

Sparkle: *leans over SourThang, pushes hand up over torso, pushing the shirt with it.* *kisses*
    SourThang: *tugs at his shirt taking it off of him* I do love Daniel clones. No chest hair to worry about. *runs her nail down his chest*

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Addy: *deepens the kiss, sighs*
    Chafty: *breaks kiss* Is there a curtain for this futon, or shall we take this someplace else?
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      You look happy! Something good happen?
      Nothing specific. Got all the boys with me at work today, though, and that's always interesting. *giggles*
      Alpha: If you can call Cub threatening to remove parts of Imp's anatomy when he complains about anything "interesting", then yes. It's interesting. *snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Hi, Sal! *blows kiss* Hey, Johnny. *blows another kiss*

Johnny: Hey, Neelan. *blows kisses back*

Comment

It was a muffin with ground beef and stuff on it. *swigs beer* It wasn't good...I dont think I'll be able to enjoy any other muffin for a long time...*frowns*
          Johnny: I think I'm letting this one drop...cultural misunderstanding. *chuckles*

Comment

Nothing specific. Got all the boys with me at work today, though, and that's always interesting. *giggles*
            Alpha: If you can call Cub threatening to remove parts of Imp's anatomy when he complains about anything "interesting", then yes. It's interesting. *snorts*
            Well it depends how creative Cub's getting. Those guys really seem to know some interesting techniques.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ingAQOcap9.jpg
              MJack: She goes through her streaks. *blows kisses to Neelan*
              Alpha: She does, doesn't she? *grins at MJack* You and DFC actually playing that chess game?
              Hi, Jack! *blows kisses back* Any word from Cammie and Wendy? Are they having fun?

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                Chafty: *breaks kiss* Is there a curtain for this futon, or shall we take this someplace else?
                Addy: No curtain...maybe we should relocate. *giggles* Hi, Neelan! Hi, Alpha! *blows kisses*

Comment

Johnny: I think I'm letting this one drop...cultural misunderstanding. *chuckles*
                  *blinks* Brain not computing...Maybe it's good that it isn't...*lies down* Atleast the taste is gone.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iaAQOcap26.jpg
                    Johnny: Hey, Neelan. *blows kisses back*
                    I hear you're making plans for this Saturday in Amsterdam? *grins cheekily*

Sounds pretty disgusting to me. I'd rather have the beer, too! *winks at Sal*

Comment

Alpha: She does, doesn't she? *grins at MJack* You and DFC actually playing that chess game?
                      Hi, Jack! *blows kisses back* Any word from Cammie and Wendy? Are they having fun?

MJack: Yes, we are playing...and, yes, Cammie and Wendy appear to be having a very good time from what little our remote feeds have picked up.

Comment

Addy: No curtain...maybe we should relocate. *giggles* Hi, Neelan! Hi, Alpha! *blows kisses*
                        Chafty: Lead the way, beautiful! *looks up* Hey Neelan, Hi Alpha!
                        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

I hear you're making plans for this Saturday in Amsterdam? *grins cheekily*

Sounds pretty disgusting to me. I'd rather have the beer, too! *winks at Sal*
                          Johnny: Yep, I'm heading that way...and muffins...I don't get it...was it a corn muffin? An English muffin? A hamburger bun that she calls a muffin? And the hamburger...how was it seasoned? I mean, it could have been a sloppy joe or the S-word on a shingle. Huge difference. *winks*

Comment

Hey, Isa. *hugs*
                            Alpha: *grins*
                            Isa: How are you two? *winks at Alpha* Well, I know one of you is fine.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...simDJGed12.jpg
                            Kyan: Well, the ball is in Sparkle's court. CamSyn told him to ask again after he got back and he didn't send him any message. *shrugs*
                            Isa: *purses lips, nods* Well put Kyan. Sparkle, ironically gets confidence issues with this stuff. Never knows what's too much or too little. But I never fear, well, not too much. I hope. *bites lips* God, why do I worry for that boy so much.
                            Sass: (interactive feed) Because you coddle him. CamSyn, should dump the boy.
                            Isa: *rolls eyes* Oh come on, you know you love them together too. Sparkle gets calm...
                            Sass: I'm just saying... *static* Oh crap... Mimi's trying to mix peanut butter and blue cheese again. I have to go. *sign off*
                            *static*
                            L!Vala: CamSyn is ADORABLE!!! But Sparkie is my boy in the end. *background noise* Gotta go! Later!
                            (feed ends)
                            Isa: *rolls eyes* And if we could thank the peanut gallery there.
                            banner by Stef

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Well it depends how creative Cub's getting. Those guys really seem to know some interesting techniques.
                                Alpha: The language he was using was interesing, I'll give him that. But when you're around underaged kids, you need to find alternate ways of saying certain things. *chuckles*

Alpha: *watches Addy leave with Chafty, shakes his head* I'm gonna have to take advantage of that mood.
                                Maybe tomorrow, sweety. *kisses his cheek*

Comment

Working...
                                X