Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still getting my bearings not used to beaming
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

MPilot

MThor has assured me that beaming won't hurt anyone
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        Still getting my bearings not used to beaming

Arrom: It takes some getting used too. *smiles*
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

MThor yes beaming is perfectly safe for all life forms including Nebari
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
            Arrom: Hey Spunky. Wii golf, huh? Sounds like fun. Either of you need a beer while I'm getting me another one?

Gen Hottie: *takes off hat* That thing was starting to itch. I'll take a beer Arrom.
            Gunny: I'm good, but thanks.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              Gen Hottie: *takes off hat* That thing was starting to itch. I'll take a beer Arrom.
              Gunny: I'm good, but thanks.
              Arrom: *walks over to the bar, grabs two beers, walks back handing one to GH* So, when's this Wii game starting?
              GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Gunny: Be mindful, milestone coming up.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Gunny: Be mindful, milestone coming up.

Arrom: Thanks for the heads up, Gunny!
                  GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

Arrom: *walks over to the bar, grabs two beers, walks back handing one to GH* So, when's this Wii game starting?

Gen Hottie: We just need to bring the Wii into the Lounge. I'll go get it. *beams homes, grabs Wii, beams back* Let me just hook it up then we can play.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Gen Hottie: We just need to bring the Wii into the Lounge. I'll go get it. *beams homes, grabs Wii, beams back* Let me just hook it up then we can play.

Arrom: Awsome. I need to get better. HotToddy kicks all our butts in golf. But then he is a Scottsman. *chuckles*
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Season%208/Reckoning/Reckoning-52.jpg
                        Arrom: Awsome. I need to get better. HotToddy kicks all our butts in golf. But then he is a Scottsman. *chuckles*

Gen Hottie: I have the highest score at our house.
                        Gunny: *clears throat* Had the highest score.
                        Gen Hottie: What?
                        Gunny: I kind of beat it last night when Beefcake and I were playing.
                        Gen Hottie: Doh' *takes a swig of beer*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Gen Hottie: I have the highest score at our house.
                          Gunny: *clears throat* Had the highest score.
                          Gen Hottie: What?
                          Gunny: I kind of beat it last night when Beefcake and I were playing.
                          Gen Hottie: Doh' *takes a swig of beer*

Arrom: Well, I'm giving you fair warning now. Don't let HotToddy hustle you. He's an ace at this game. Lets see if we can beat that high score.
                          GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Season%208/Reckoning/Reckoning-46.jpg
                            Arrom: Well, I'm giving you fair warning now. Don't let HotToddy hustle you. He's an ace at this game. Lets see if we can beat that high score.

Gunny: Okay, game's all set. Arrom, you can go first if you like.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Arrom: *goes up and takes his turn* Dang-it. I spliced that way too much. *hands the controler off to GH* You're up.
                              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Season%208/Reckoning/Reckoning-47.jpg
                                Arrom: *goes up and takes his turn* Dang-it. I spliced that way too much. *hands the controler off to GH* You're up.

Gen Hottie: Thanks *does a practice swing, then swings for real* Right down the middle. *hands controller to Gunny*

Gunny: *grabs controller, takes practice swings, then swings for real* Uh oh, GH, someone's closer. *grins* You're up Arrom.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X