X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
    Of course you do General. *gives tight, close, wiggly hug*
    Hello! I missed you too, Jack-bear *giggle*

Cammy: Hey no fair, you gave him a hug and not me...and I took my shirt off to get attention......But Nnnooooo I'm not jack or Daniel so nothing for me...(Goes to pouts in the corner)
    Spoiler:

Comment

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../secret003.jpg

Chipmunk, I don't think this is what they mean by 'hug'.
      Maybe not, but my arms are occupied with DJ. Take what you can get and like it.

Comment

Of course you do General. *gives tight, close, wiggly hug*
        Hello! I missed you too, Jack-bear *giggle*
        Have fun you two. And Jack, you can tell cajn the details of how you nursed me all day yesterday.

Okay. Come on, Sweet Thing. Let's find a quieter couch in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
          Spoiler:
          Cammy: Hey no fair, you gave him a hug and not me...and I took my shirt off to get attention......But Nnnooooo I'm not jack or Daniel so nothing for me...(Goes to pouts in the corner)

*flying tackle*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Have fun you two. And Jack, you can tell cajn the details of how you nursed me all day yesterday.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap51.jpg
            Okay. Come on, Sweet Thing. Let's find a quieter couch in the back.

Coming!!!

Comment

Sorry you were so sick, Admiral.
              How'd your dinner go? Was Santa good to you?

Comment

Sorry you were so sick, Admiral.
                How'd your dinner go? Was Santa good to you?
                Dinner went well...I loved the crab dip in the pre-dinner feasting, so I only ate delicious yams made with the recipe you gave me and ham. I skipped all the rest of the dinner buffet, but I usually do. Gave up eating stuff I don't like to please others once upon a time and that's all there is to that.

Santa was wonderful except for one gift and that's not surprising considering who it was from. The person always buys what he likes and figures everyone else will like it too.

How about you? Did all the little ones get goodies for their birthdays, too?

Word of warning...Addy was given a digital camera.

Comment

Dinner went well...I loved the crab dip in the pre-dinner feasting, so I only ate delicious yams made with the recipe you gave me and ham. I skipped all the rest of the dinner buffet, but I usually do. Gave up eating stuff I don't like to please others once upon a time and that's all there is to that.

Santa was wonderful except for one gift and that's not surprising considering who it was from. The person always buys what he likes and figures everyone else will like it too.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sesAQOcap1.jpg
                  Oh Photo Opp.
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sesAQOcap1.jpg

I got a camera, too!

Friday evening my son J. came in with his throat cut and scared the hell outta me. But it was only a little shallow cut under his chin.
                    We fixed it with some butterflys. I wasn't scared at the time, but later
                    when they were all asleep it hit me that he could have hurt himself really bad
                    and I sort of had a weak delayed reaction of shakes. lol

Sunday night me and Buffalo drank a bottle of champagne and played Santa
                    and gave each other our gifts and 'celebrated'. lol

and during Christmas dinner at the in-laws, Buffalo Sister's son puked in his plate at table, but me and Buff didn't notice much and kept on eating. We were just so happy that we didn't have to jump up and clean it.
                    Saturday we are having all the B-day parties in one. Yay.

Comment

Comment

Comment

What are yall all in shock over my disgusting holiday story?
                          come on. it had blood and puke and sex and booze.
                          Practically Farscape.

*pulls Shep down*

Comment

What are yall all in shock over my disgusting holiday story?
                            come on. it had blood and puke and sex and booze.
                            Practically Farscape.

*pulls Shep down*
                            Not in shock...just had the sis and then the MIL call one right after the other so for the last half hour, I've been kinda busy.

Careful back there, cajn. Don't leave any wet marks behind this time, k?

Comment

Not in shock...just had the sis and then the MIL call one right after the other so for the last half hour, I've been kinda busy.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...t1AQOcapp2.jpg
                              Careful back there, cajn. Don't leave any wet marks behind this time, k?

Whoops! Sorry.

Hey Admiral did you hear what happened to Kas?
                              she told us about it last night in the Furnace. lol

Comment

Whoops! Sorry.

Hey Admiral did you hear what happened to Kas?
                                she told us about it last night in the Furnace. lol
                                Nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X