Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toomi's...

Sam: *punches something into her laptop, then into the device* That should do it. *smiles* I had almost everything else done before I got here. I just needed to set the code itself up. *hands him device and a piece of paper* That's your code. Make sure you destroy that piece of paper once you memorize it. *winks*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
      BC House....

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...PDVD_076-1.jpg

SweetPea: *beams in* Hiya Sal. *kisses* Chilly here *winks* Are you ready? Are you cold?
      BC House....

Hey, handsome. *kisses* Thanks for coming over early, appreciate it. *grins* A bit, yes, but my room is like an ice box, we better go practice there. *leads him to her bedroom, shivers* Cold...*snuggles close* So, step one?
      Last edited by Salamas; 02 April 2009, 08:46 AM.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Toomi's...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...art%201/10.jpg
        Sam: *punches something into her laptop, then into the device* That should do it. *smiles* I had almost everything else done before I got here. I just needed to set the code itself up. *hands him device and a piece of paper* That's your code. Make sure you destroy that piece of paper once you memorize it. *winks*
        Kage: Oh, I will. Thanks so much hun. *kisses*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          BC House....

Hey, handsome. *kisses* Thanks for coming over early, appreciate it. *grins* A bit, yes, but my room is like an ice box, we better go practice there. *leads him to her bedroom, shivers* Cold...*snuggles close* So, step one?
          SweetPea: Brrrrr..... This is perfect Sal. Ok, step one. Dry and cold. Use body heat to warm yourself up. However, you have someone here to help, so share body heat. *pulls on hem of Sal's shirt* We will need to remove this.
          sigpic

Comment

BC House....Sal's Room...

SweetPea: Brrrrr..... This is perfect Sal. Ok, step one. Dry and cold. Use body heat to warm yourself up. However, you have someone here to help, so share body heat. *pulls on hem of Sal's shirt* We will need to remove this.
            *smiles* Okay, I got blankets on the bed, lots of them just in case. *leads him over* It's comfier. *removes her shirt, wraps arms around herself* Really cold now...
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Kage: Oh, I will. Thanks so much hun. *kisses*
              Toomi's...

Sam: You're welcome. I might need to do some tweaking. Your color just went all funky. Might be something in the programming. I might need to stick around tonight just to make sure everything is ok. *smiles*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

*smiles* Okay, I got blankets on the bed, lots of them just in case. *leads him over* It's comfier. *removes her shirt, wraps arms around herself* Really cold now...
                SweetPea: In order to effectively share body heat, we need to have no clothing blocking our own body heat. *removes all of Sal's clothes*
                sigpic

Comment

Toomi's...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...art%201/11.jpg
                  Sam: You're welcome. I might need to do some tweaking. Your color just went all funky. Might be something in the programming. I might need to stick around tonight just to make sure everything is ok. *smiles*
                  Kage: Hmmm. Yes, that should not be doing that. But if you need a break, I know of a few things to pass some time *kisses*
                  sigpic

Comment

SweetPea: In order to effectively share body heat, we need to have no clothing blocking our own body heat. *removes all of Sal's clothes*
                    *shivers* So your clothes now, right? *helps him remove his, snuggles close* Mmmm...A bit warmer...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Kage: Hmmm. Yes, that should not be doing that. But if you need a break, I know of a few things to pass some time *kisses*
                      Toomi's...

Sam: Nothing wrong with a little break. *smiles, closes her laptop* Whatcha got in mind, sexy?
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

*shivers* So your clothes now, right? *helps him remove his, snuggles close* Mmmm...A bit warmer...
                        SweetPea: Ok, now we pop under the blankets *carries Sal to bed, places down gently* Snuggle close and tell me if you're feeling warmer. *pulls blankets over them*
                        sigpic

Comment

Iffy's

Iffy: Hi Fox.

Fox: Iffy *smiles at her* We still having dinner together?
                          Iffy: Of course we are.
                          Fox: Good *pulls Iffy close and kisses her*

around the corner
                          Lucky: Do you think he's tried his door?
                          Mitchie: Don't know? He seems too happy. But that might be Iffy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Toomi's...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...art%201/15.jpg
                            Sam: Nothing wrong with a little break. *smiles, closes her laptop* Whatcha got in mind, sexy?

Kage: *takes laptop and places it on desk* Well, we could *whispers quietly*
                            Sam: *grins*
                            Kage: *turns off lights and feed*
                            sigpic

Comment

SweetPea: Ok, now we pop under the blankets *carries Sal to bed, places down gently* Snuggle close and tell me if you're feeling warmer. *pulls blankets over them*
                              *snuggles close* A bit yes... *nods* Is there any way to bring up body heat? That'd be smart, right? Increase our body temperature? *bites lip*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*snuggles close* A bit yes... *nods* Is there any way to bring up body heat? That'd be smart, right? Increase our body temperature? *bites lip*
                                SweetPea: *grins* Any physical exertion will bring up body heat, so if you're still a little chilly I have a few suggestions *whispers in Sal's ear*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X