Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    *Sal and Bunny beam in*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...20shirt/75.jpg
    Bunny: Hello everyone! *bounces around, hugs and kisses*

Hi, guys! *waves, settles on futon*
    Her dress
    Spoiler:

Methos: *nearly chokes on beer* You both look marvelous. *kisses Sal then Bunny, hands box to her* Happy Valentine's Day. *smiles* We are having dinner at a theatre on the waterfront in San Francisco...similar to Cirque de Soleil.
    Spoiler:

Comment

*throws pillow at Kat* She's not going to elope, pea-brain. You may have made her evil, but you forgot to take out my stubbornness.

Mitchie: Sal would know. *tries to hit Kat* I tried to explain to him, she's like my little sister and he's the jerky boyfriend, which makes it my job to kick his butt.

Kat: *ducks out of Mitchies way* But you are not her brother. He does not understand.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...einsand013.jpg
        Mitchie: Hey Methos. No, no career changes. Dumb dumb over here proposes marriage to Lilith and proceeds to act like a petulant two year old. *swats Kat's head* Lucky for him, Iffy said no flesh wounds.

Kat: I want to elope.
        Methos: Weddings are far better. You get presents...monetary in nature quite often. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...essAQOcap6.jpg
          Methos: *nearly chokes on beer* You both look marvelous. *kisses Sal then Bunny, hands box to her* Happy Valentine's Day. *smiles* We are having dinner at a theatre on the waterfront in San Francisco...similar to Cirque de Soleil.
          Thanks. Bunny and TDFs do wonders. *winks* Have fun.

Bunny: For me? Thank you. *kisses, bites lip* I feel horrid now, I thought this was a getting to know each other dinner... I didn't buy you anything....
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Methos: Weddings are far better. You get presents...monetary in nature quite often. *winks*
            Kat: I would prefer an army over money. Presents are not worth hours of looking at little bits of colored fabric, over and over and over. When, who, what, bah! Eloping would be much more fun.
            sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...einsand009.jpg
              Mitchie: Sal would know. *tries to hit Kat* I tried to explain to him, she's like my little sister and he's the jerky boyfriend, which makes it my job to kick his butt.

Kat: *ducks out of Mitchies way* But you are not her brother. He does not understand.
              I definitely would. Let me tell you Kat, no version of me would elope. I like weddings, they're beautiful, and you can't cheat Lilith out of her big special day. *smiles at Mitchie* Can I hit him too?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Private Message

To: Cammie

Spoiler:
                Cammie, there is a rumour that a position on Delta squaron opening up. If it is true, I am interested in it.

Bella: *hits send* Here I come Amaretti. *beams to his liar*
                Amaretti's lair...

Amaretti: *greets her wearing only his black leather G-string* Hello, my lovely. *fondles, cuts all outgoing feeds*

Comment

I definitely would. Let me tell you Kat, no version of me would elope. I like weddings, they're beautiful, and you can't cheat Lilith out of her big special day. *smiles at Mitchie* Can I hit him too?

Mitchie: Sal, I'd say yes, but Nibbles would not want you that close. How about hurling small hard objects at him?

Kat: Big day, whatever.
                  sigpic

Comment

Private Message

To: Cammie

Spoiler:
                    Cammie, there is a rumour that a position on Delta squaron opening up. If it is true, I am interested in it.

onboard the Zephyr...

Cammie: *sees message* That trouser snake.
                    Addy: What? *looks* Aw, that's sweet. She'd make an excellent pilot.
                    Cammie: Yes, she would, but we were going to draft Amaretti for the slot.
                    Addy: Don't you have two slots coming open?
                    Cammie: Yes, but WCam has the other one already.
                    Addy: *giggles* I think we can find other ways to keep Amaretti out of trouble. Besides, do you really want him flying with Sweet Pea?
                    Cammie: Good point. *sends text*

Encrypted Message

To: Bella

Spoiler:
                    Yes, there is an opening. Pending Council approval, it is yours. We should be making the announcement late next week. Until then, do not discuss this with anyone.

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...1/0905-078.jpg
                      Mitchie: Sal, I'd say yes, but Nibbles would not want you that close. How about hurling small hard objects at him?

Kat: Big day, whatever.
                      True. *nods* First pilllows and if that doesn't knock sense into him then harder objects. *winks* Oh, you'll make sure Lilith won't come after me, right? I don't want to get pinched to death... *throws pillow at Kat* It is a big day. You know Kat, you might lose Lilith if you keep acting like a stubborn mule.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Thanks. Bunny and TDFs do wonders. *winks* Have fun.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...riAQOcap67.jpg
                        Bunny: For me? Thank you. *kisses, bites lip* I feel horrid now, I thought this was a getting to know each other dinner... I didn't buy you anything....

Methos: Technically, it is. I merely wanted an excuse to give that to you...so you would wear it for me?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...essAQOcap9.jpg
                          Methos: Technically, it is. I merely wanted an excuse to give that to you...so you would wear it for me?

Bunny: I'll send something to you at a later date then. *smiles, spritzes perfume* Such a lovely scent. *kisses, beams bottle home, sets code* Ready when you are.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...riAQOcap82.jpg
                            Bunny: I'll send something to you at a later date then. *smiles, spritzes perfume* Such a lovely scent. *kisses, beams bottle home, sets code* Ready when you are.
                            Methos: *nuzzles her neck* Superb. *grins* You do not need to send me anything. Tonight will be gift enough for me. *kisses her hand* Later, lounge. *beams them out*

Comment

Methos: *nuzzles her neck* Superb. *grins* You do not need to send me anything. Tonight will be gift enough for me. *kisses her hand* Later, lounge. *beams them out*
                              *Waves* Have fun and she has no curfew!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

True. *nods* First pilllows and if that doesn't knock sense into him then harder objects. *winks* Oh, you'll make sure Lilith won't come after me, right? I don't want to get pinched to death... *throws pillow at Kat* It is a big day. You know Kat, you might lose Lilith if you keep acting like a stubborn mule.
                                Kat: She would never leave me. Elopement is perfect.

Mitchie: Hey dumbbell roll your sleeve up and show Sal your bruise. Lilith got him good this morning. I doubt you need to worry about that, you are pro wedding.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X